Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollywood Hypocrites

Aroundthecorner

1 minute ago, Myles said:

She could donate 9 of her $10 million to food banks.   Most local food pantries run off of donations from churches and others.  

And then what happens when that money runs dry?  The next celeb steps in to help? Would you also like them to start paying for peoples medical bills?  Education? why not throw providing housing in as well?

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, OverSword said:

I'm not sure about that.  There are plenty of Australian videos on YouTube about the insanity of your left.

On 9/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, psyche101 said:

Meh, YouTube is full of crap though.

Are they though?  The left/SJW crowd in Oz seems pretty weird to me.

Edited by OverSword

32 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

And then what happens when that money runs dry?  The next celeb steps in to help? Would you also like them to start paying for peoples medical bills?  Education? why not throw providing housing in as well?

She would still feel like she helped.   Are you this way with all donations?  Money will always run out, but it shouldn't stop people from donating to causes they feel strong about.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Myles said:

She would still feel like she helped.   Are you this way with all donations?  Money will always run out, but it shouldn't stop people from donating to causes they feel strong about.  

I think that people should help and give where they can, money, clothes, food, services the list goes on.  The point I was making is we do not know what she has done privately to help, for all we know she could have given way more than what you quoted.  The point I was trying to make is that it is the Governments duty to provide aid and care for its people, yet many are the reason why so many people are poor and live below the poverty line.  

7 hours ago, Myles said:

She could donate 9 of her $10 million to food banks.   Most local food pantries run off of donations from churches and others.  

Why? Would you do that? I don't mind a bit of charity here and there, but I haven't worked my whole life to just give it away to someone. Who does that? 

I don't think it's her responsibility. Just because she managed to become rich and successful doesn't make her accountable for those who didn't. That's on them. Condoms would be a great deal more helpful than cash in that situation.

I don't think she did anything wrong here. I think she is just being targeted by jealous people. 

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Are they though?  The left/SJW crowd in Oz seems pretty weird to me.

Yes they might seem certainly are full of crap.

I don't think your link illustrates otherwise to get honest. 

That's a kook that most people would laugh at. Just because she is putting on a performance doesn't mean she is sane. 

YouTube idiots are not representative of this country. No more than a politician vampire is representative of most Americans just because he is on YouTube.

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 5:19 PM, psyche101 said:

Yes they might seem certainly are full of crap.

I don't think your link illustrates otherwise to get honest. 

That's a kook that most people would laugh at. Just because she is putting on a performance doesn't mean she is sane. 

YouTube idiots are not representative of this country. No more than a politician vampire is representative of most Americans just because he is on YouTube.

I'd never heard of him before! :lol:  Kids these days.

533acc0f6bb3f7367f56bb61?width=900&forma

Regardless, the point is you guys do in fact have a ton of weird liberal leftist weirdo snowflakes just like we do here and in Canada and in England.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'd never heard of him before! :lol:  Kids these days.

533acc0f6bb3f7367f56bb61?width=900&forma

Regardless, the point is you guys do in fact have a ton of weird liberal leftist weirdo snowflakes just like we do here and in Canada and in England.  

Insanity isn't racist or even picky. Sure there's wierdos, I just shorten your term and go straight to weirdos, all I'm saying is it's not a good representation of an average person. 

Madonna still hasn't blown up the Whitehouse neither as stupid tongue Cyrus left for Canada, and the rest of the clan who promised to move to another country if Trump stayed in power or won.