Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't know how I did it

mary elizabeth

Grade 7, teacher handing out papers, I could decide in my mind who would get whose paper and what the mark would be.    I could arrange in my mind who would sit where  and it would happen exactly as I thought..  Not consistently, only on particular days. I would feel a strangeness come over me. Another time it would be playing cards and I could choose what the dealer would deal and to whom. Another day at a town fair, I looked across the road and saw a large spinning wheel for prizes. I knew that I could make it stop at a certain prize and I did. Any one have a reason?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the forum!

Are you still in grade 7?

I think this kind of thing and other weird things happen to girls at that age, and usually it settles down in about a year, this includes poltergeist type activity as well but that is usually only happening when the girl is excessively disturbed.

Is it possible that you are not making something happen but rather "knowing" how it will play out a bit before it does?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mary elizabeth said:

Grade 7, teacher handing out papers, I could decide in my mind who would get whose paper and what the mark would be.    I could arrange in my mind who would sit where  and it would happen exactly as I thought..  Not consistently, only on particular days. I would feel a strangeness come over me. Another time it would be playing cards and I could choose what the dealer would deal and to whom. Another day at a town fair, I looked across the road and saw a large spinning wheel for prizes. I knew that I could make it stop at a certain prize and I did. Any one have a reason?

I may have had similar abilities when I was young. A wavy feeling and I would accurately know what was going to happen, For me it was more like a sense of I knew what was going to happen rather than controlling what was happening.

This was common in my youth but faded as I aged and is now gone. I think it is related to the mysterious deja vu sensations. Some try to explain such feelings away as mildly unusual brain behavior but I feel it is more complicated as any inside-the-box explanation could not adequately address the predictable correctness of my foreknowledge.

My leading theory is that when we are young our physical and super-physical bodies (astral/mental) are not quite as cemented in perfect concert with each other allowing for the occasional weird (but real) seeming moments.

• Like 1

When I was a pre-school kid I had dreams in which I solve Rubik's Cube. But when I grew up a bit I wasn't able to solve it in real life. lol

In your case I would say that you have some precognitive ability. Don't think that we can impact our reality in paranormal way but predict it - yes.