Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

the13bats

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I actually agree with you, a lot of "people" some "dens" some "rep"  flipping parties because they are disgusted with their "party"

In this case some dems are voting rep because they are over dem games not because they hate biden and like trump,

But ive and i will say sadly seen folks some on this forum say they dont like biden but are so over trump ( not the rep party but trump ) that they will vote dem not because they like biden or dems but because they hate trump or rather what he has and hasnt done in his 4,

I feel bad the damage trump has and is still doing to the gop many rep feel the same and grit their teeth and vote dem this time,

In the end it sucks that American people have only the choices of trump or biden to pick from.

One figure I've seen the the Democrats should be worried about is that voter registration has increased in swing states for non-college educated whites by 46% and for minorities only 13%.  Non college educated whites are historically aligned with republicans since the Clinton era.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think anyone saying Trump leaves press conferences in a huff, doesn't answer questions, doesn't have facts and statistics, etc hasn't actually watched the conferences.  I see headlines that say so, but when you watch the actual conferences...it just isn't happening.  Does he refute their lies and accusations...of course he does..so would you.

What's funny is the same things were said before he debated Hillary and even though nothing like that happened,  they are saying it again. 

I can only speak for myself i have seen and heard trump with my own eyes get very insulting to reporters for asking questions he didnt like where he calls them names etc, ive also seen him go long winded babbling off topic to avoid answering questions.

I have also seen him get upset and leave conferences or whatever,  and i didnt hear this on the news i saw and heard him myself.

I saw all 3 hill donny debates and didnt see that happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

One figure I've seen the the Democrats should be worried about is that voter registration has increased in swing states for non-college educated whites by 46% and for minorities only 13%.  Non college educated whites are historically aligned with republicans since the Clinton era.

This is true, while i dont agree trump is the best friend of the hard working blue collar fred his base oddly does have a large % of those types, so if registrations are up in those folks that is interesting.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

All I've seen Chris Wallace do when interviewing trump is calling him out(sometimes not nearly strongly enough) and attempting to point out when he's lying. Are you saying these are attributes of the left? 

Unless they are grilling the left they are wrong ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

This is true, while i dont agree trump is the best friend of the hard working blue collar fred his base oddly does have a large % of those types, so if registrations are up in those folks that is interesting.

Yeah, I think we can pretty much ignore polls again.  All I know for sure is that despite all my hard work Jo Jorgenson will lose :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Unless they are grilling the left they are wrong ;)

No, that's true.  his last interview a few weeks ago was brutal for trump.  Why do you think trump is so PO'ed at fox.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I can only speak for myself i have seen and heard trump with my own eyes get very insulting to reporters for asking questions he didnt like where he calls them names etc, ive also seen him go long winded babbling off topic to avoid answering questions.

I have also seen him get upset and leave conferences or whatever,  and i didnt hear this on the news i saw and heard him myself.

I saw all 3 hill donny debates and didnt see that happen.

I've seen him correct reporters who were wrong, I've seen him tell them they were acting disrespectfully...and they were...... and I've seen him call them out for lying...which they do....but I've never seen him stomp off or throw a missy fit or rage...I've seen him answer ridiculously slanted or skewed questions with facts and statistics even while all this was going on.

You can say you watch tho it sounds more like you are believing headlines...but I agree he did none of those things during the debates with Hillary so why would he do them this time?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, I think we can pretty much ignore polls again.  All I know for sure is that despite all my hard work Jo Jorgenson will lose :lol:

Lol, very true, how is that rapper doing in polls?

As you have seen me post im not very political and 2016 i watched one poll kept saying hilly was winning, i wasnt getting any info anywhere else as i didnt care, i wasnt on a side i thought both were lack luster in 2016 debates then when trump beats hilly i was like but but but the polls, so no i have zero faith in polls

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skliss said:

I've seen him correct reporters who were wrong, I've seen him tell them they were acting disrespectfully...and they were...... and I've seen him call them out for lying...which they do....but I've never seen him stomp off or throw a missy fit or rage...I've seen him answer ridiculously slanted or skewed questions with facts and statistics even while all this was going on.

You can say you watch tho it sounds more like you are believing headlines...but I agree he did none of those things during the debates with Hillary so why would he do them this time?

I shared what i saw and heard and respect you say you havent seen or heard the same but i have, as have others here and saying it sounds to you like im believing headlines and lying about hearing and seeing what trump does is you mistaking.

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No, that's true.  his last interview a few weeks ago was brutal for trump.  Why do you think trump is so PO'ed at fox.

I missed that one but believe you, so i was under the impression fox adored trump what has chilled that?

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I missed that one but believe you, so i was under the impression fox adored trump what has chilled that?

Well Chris Wallace for one thing. When he went after Trump a while back. About the only loyal propagandist Trump has now at Fox is Tucker, Ingraham, Hannity, and maybe 4 out of The Five. And for the life of me, I can't think of his name, that real old guy that works Fox Business that use to work for CNN.:D

Oh! And Mark Levin too. I forgot him.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

Well this looks like it could be fun.  IF the debates happen (I still don't believe they will), do you think Trump will bring this up?

Next declassification could flip Russia collusion script, point to effort to hurt Trump

Updated: September 28, 2020 By John Solomon

The Trump administration is preparing one of its biggest declassifications yet in the Russia case, a super-secret document that could flip the collusion theory on its head four years after the FBI first started its investigation.

Multiple officials familiar with the planned declassification, which could happen as early as this week, told Just the News that the new evidence will raise the specter that Russian President Vladimir Putin was actually trying to hurt President Trump, not help his election in 2016, as the Obama administration claimed.

The new evidence would complement a revelation last week that the primary source for the Christopher Steele anti-Trump dossier was known to the U.S. government to be tied to Russia intelligence, raising the possibility that the Russians were undercutting the GOP nominee.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., hinted at the big revelation in a Sunday appearance on the Fox News show "Sunday Futures with Maria Bartiromo."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/next-declassification-could-flip-russia-collusion

As usual, it turns out the Dems were projecting their own "Russia Collusion" on to Trump the entire time in an attempt to cover for their own illegal activity.

I wonder if the Dems and all of their supporters will enjoy the barrage of taunts like "Comrade" and "Putin Puppet" and "How's the weather in Moscow?"...ad nauseum...they are certainly about to receive.

I know I will.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thats wild being trump has always had such a man crush on putin, i bet it will hurt trump deeply putin didnt want him in WH

What a shame russia failed epic.

What a shame trump didnt have this super secret priceless intel the last 4 years,  might have come in handy,

So we will see if its fact or fake news,

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

Edited by the13bats

36 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thats wild being trump has always had such a man crush on putin

Looks like that was fake news, too.

In fact, it now appears that Biden is the one who was hoping for a menage et quatre with Putin, Obama, and Hillary.

Yuk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

Really?? Because you can go on YouTube and see a ton of videos of democrats that say they will vote trump and are disgusted with the antics of their party.

Citation please. Because I'm seeing the exact opposite. Twenty bucks says I can snow you under with You Tube links saying the exact opposite. Nice try though.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Looks like that was fake news, too.

In fact, it now appears that Biden is the one who was hoping for a menage et quatre with Putin, Obama, and Hillary.

Yuk.

No, not fake if trump wasnt fibbing. His own words gave me the distinct impression he really digs putin,

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/a-question-that-wont-go-away-why-does-trump-love-putin-so-much/

Countless other examples.

The last part you suggested i guess is some fantasy of yours that i will just turn away, ahem, run away from in disgust.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Citation please. Because I'm seeing the exact opposite. Twenty bucks says I can snow you under with You Tube links saying the exact opposite. Nice try though.

Oh well sure if we are talking volume far more folks say they regret giving trump a chance, some might be as Kit pointed out but the huge numbers show trump let down a lot of people who trusted and had faith it him, very sad.

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

In simpler words, uneducated stupid people vote for Trump.

• Haha 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Oh well sure if we are talking volume far more folks say they regret giving trump a chance, some might be as Kit pointed out but the huge numbers show trump let down a lot of people who trusted and had faith it him, very sad.

The sheer amount of buyers remorse from ex trump voters is very heartening.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

https://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAwayCampaign/videos

Literally hundreds of videos just on one channel.  Okay, snow me under. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yep.  Voters.  I know some pretty stupid people with degrees.  Not you I'm sure, but other people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ouch, but there is a vast difference between a trump supporter and a trump worshipper.

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yep.  Voters.  I know some pretty stupid people with degrees.  Not you I'm sure, but other people.

My wife who holds a PhD in applied psychology and until covid hit was a professor at the college makes fun of most people with degrees,

• Haha 1

Joe Biden will win the first debate

This rainbow appeared, before sunset today, on a bridge, which crosses over the river that flooded my home in 2018.

Mother Earth says, “the first debate goes to Joe Biden.”

• Like 2

Not posting the news link its real go look it up but biden just said no to drug test, lol,

Now i really do not care what biden or trump take medicationwise, i recall jfk telling his brother that he didnt care what his dr shot him up with even deer p*** that it let him function,

And since trump says that joe being more coherent is why he thinks hes on drugs what no one has asked what did trump get on to be able to pick up and drunk from a glass with one hand and walk on his own?

Don and joe in their 70s don grossly obese, the are both or should be on meds most 70yos are,

So someone clue me in why would it matter what meds these guys take?