Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

the13bats

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

https://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAwayCampaign/videos

Literally hundreds of videos just on one channel.  Okay, snow me under. 

I seriously doubt U.M would allow me to post literally thousands of links so I will just leave the search words for someone to peruse. It's quite amusing. Game, set, and match. Your link is a political hit piece. Again, nice try.

Type in "Trump voters buyers remorse" on You Tube. Be prepared for endless testimonials. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I seriously doubt U.M would allow me to post literally thousands of links so I will just leave the search words for someone to peruse. It's quite amusing. Game, set, and match. Your link is a political hit piece. Again, nice try.

Type in "Trump voters buyers remorse" on You Tube. Be prepared for endless testimonials. 

No it's not a political hit piece.  the #walkaway movement was started on twitter by a liberal two years ago who could no longer self identify as a liberal because of the way liberalism has been hijacked by extremists.  The page is full of people that can no longer identify as liberals or democrats.  Not my fault if you don't want to accept reality.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Okay.  I did that.  Mainly CNN videos of stories about famous people that won't vote for trump.  The channel I posted is actual testimonials by actual people.  Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No it's not a political hit piece.  the #walkaway movement was started on twitter by a liberal two years ago who could no longer self identify as a liberal because of the way liberalism has been hijacked by extremists.  The page is full of people that can no longer identify as liberals or democrats.  Not my fault if you don't want to accept reality.  

Yeah, true but that door swings widely both ways, just as many are just as fed up with rep or moreso trump, and ive seen more who gave trump a chance and regret it, they dont necessary like dems or biden they just dont want 4 more trump,

When mitch m made a stand that the transition to nect prez with be smooth it told me something very different than what trump supporters want it to mean.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Bravo !

I wonder if Biden is going to walk on stage in a turtleneck or high collar to cover the wires?  I think that a Trump aide off stage should use a directional signal jammer pointed right at Biden.  If the device is small enough, have Trump bring it on stage.  Either leave it in his pocket or put it clearly on the podium.  Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if Biden is going to walk on stage in a turtleneck or high collar to cover the wires?  I think that a Trump aide off stage should use a directional signal jammer pointed right at Biden.  If the device is small enough, have Trump bring it on stage.  Either leave it in his pocket or put it clearly on the podium.  Just a thought.

I suppose that's possible, it's kinda like the electric shock devise that is in President Trumps shoe that lets him know when he is mispronouncing words or is not following the script that is projected from his hair.:P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

The Secret Service won’t be able to communicate with one another, either, so that won’t happen.

All Joe Biden has to do is ask Trump to explain why he only paid $750.00 in federal income taxes for 2016 and 2017, over and over again. A good percentage of the Trump cult members will want him to refute that, and when he can’t or won’t, some of his supporters will wonder why. 

The other simple question that Biden needs to ask, is who does Trump owe the $400 million debt to? If he can’t or won’t answer that, Trump’s in real trouble, because all The People need to know that.

Donald Trump has gotten a pass for a lot of his bad boy behavior, but I think that is going to quickly come to an end, because a lot of the cult will be watching the debate. Especially when the vast majority of Americans know they pay more than $750 in federal income tax.

Finally, Trump apparently reported on his public disclosure forms to the American people in 2018, that he made over 400 million in profits, yet he reported a $40 million loss to the IRS in 2018?

Biden has got a lot more to hammer Trump with, than Trump has on Biden.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Are those the wires that keep his ironman heart beating?

I thought the idea that all of Biden's smarts came out of a bottle.

Its hard for the Russians who feed Trump info to keep up with the deep state psychic transmissions helping Biden. 

Maybe we should even stray into reality.  Trump may choke because he can't be bothered to do much prep.

• Like 3

:D

I notice that Nancy Pelosi always wears a scarf around her neck now,,,,, I was thinking it was something to do with covering up cosmetic surgery scars (as she prepares for the Dem's  planned attempt at election delay / theft and her possible time as stand in president and she wants to look younger and better...... ^_^..... although it could be something an older woman might do to cover their neck..) 

but after your remark about Biden - I'm wondering if THAT'S why she wears a scarf now... :unsure2:....

perhaps that could explain the bizarre 'Good Morning, Sunday Morning'..... thing....

edit to add....... just a thought :innocent:

Edited by bee
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Okay.  I did that.  Mainly CNN videos of stories about famous people that won't vote for trump.  The channel I posted is actual testimonials by actual people.  Sorry.

Guys, I just wanted to add what I occasionally see in my suggestions Youtube feed with other political news stuff. These people seem to be in another group called Republican voters against trump and there seems to be just as many of them as  the Walkaway movement you talked about OverSword.

republican voters against trump

Good lord it scrolls forever like the Walkaway movement page!:lol:

• Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 4:42 AM, Tatetopa said:

It is no longer about issues for either side is it?  It is about game. When Trump flies off on a tangent or insults somebody, he is being honest and straight talking about what he thinks.  If Biden does the exact same thing, he is senile.

So, no issues needed.  Could be a bullfight.  Joe could trip and get trampled or play Trump like a matador.

When Trump is about to start a response, Joe interrupts and says, "Donald, you sound a little hoarse.  Would you like me to help you get a drink of water?"

"I have to salute you on your courage in the face of coronavirus Donald.  Being old and obese is such a double whammy."

"You look a little different Donald, new stylist?  They didn't quite get your hair done as well as your regular stylist.  Ooh, too bad."

They never need to answer a question on the economy or covid or China or taxes.  Nobody will listen anyway, people will just tune in for the contest and hope for a car crash. 

Septuagenarian rapless battle.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bee said:

I notice that Nancy Pelosi always wears a scarf around her neck now,,,,, I was thinking it was something to do with covering up cosmetic surgery scars (as she prepares for the Dem's  planned attempt at election delay / theft and her possible time as stand in president and she wants to look younger and better...... ^_^..... although it could be something an older woman might do to cover their neck..) 

but after your remark about Biden - I'm wondering if THAT'S why she wears a scarf now... :unsure2:....

perhaps that could explain the bizarre 'Good Morning, Sunday Morning'..... thing....

edit to add....... just a thought :innocent:

That's a very intelligent thought somewhere,  but sorry to burst the bubbled alternative reality your live in but these days all the transmitters and receivers they use are wireless.:tu:

Dont feel to bad about your comments, there are many people like you who are not up to date on the current technology.:P

Oh and by the way, that technology is close to 25 years old.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a very intelligent thought somewhere,  but sorry to burst the bubbled alternative reality your live in but these days all the transmitters and receivers they use are wireless.:tu:

Dont feel to bad about your comments, there are many people like you who are not up to date on the current technology.:P

Oh and by the way, that technology is close to 25 years old.:lol:

yes I know.... 

so perhaps she has a signal jammer under the scarf then... in case someone tries to mess with the transmission... ;)

so how do you explain Pelosi's strange response..?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

yes I know.... 

so perhaps she has a signal jammer under the scarf then... in case someone tries to mess with the transmission... ;)

so how do you explain Pelosi's strange response..?

The real reason she wears a scarf, is because she was bitten by a Vampire. Don't know if you noticed but she is never seen in direct Sunlight.:P As far as her response, for her it is normal because let's face it she is a strange lady.:lol:

What I don't understand is the fact that her and the President are doing the Nasty. I mean it's obvious they are both lonely, and neither has much going on in the looks department, but dam the thought of them involved in a romantic act is frightening!!!!:w00t::D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3

I still don't think Joe will do it, but, if he does, here's how I hope it goes:

- Trump goes on a wild truth-telling spree and completely 'outs' the Biden's for their ties to the criminal actors behind the Clinton Foundation.

As it happens, the Clinton Foundation is currently front-and-center in speculation regarding the DOJ/Durham criminal probe.  Much that has long been known about CF is now backed up by the investigation.  Such things, for example, as Obama's notorious $150B pallets-of-cash delivery to Iran being, in reality, a refund and payoff to many parties (not just Iran) who had already 'invested' in the anticipated Clinton administration via CF.  In other words, the US taxpayer was hit with the tab for paying off the Clinton's (and others) criminal (and personal) debts.

If Trump hits Joe with that, Joe's face will melt off and slide right on to the floor.

Even worse, I will have to admit to Manwon Lender that I was wrong about something.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I notice that Nancy Pelosi always wears a scarf around her neck now

I think the pandummies call that a "neck-gaiter".  Nance can pull that up when she wants to wear her mask and also be stylish at the same time.

She probably has a bunch of 'em.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I still don't think Joe will do it, but, if he does, here's how I hope it goes:

- Trump goes on a wild truth-telling spree and completely 'outs' the Biden's for their ties to the criminal actors behind the Clinton Foundation.

As it happens, the Clinton Foundation is currently front-and-center in speculation regarding the DOJ/Durham criminal probe.  Much that has long been known about CF is now backed up by the investigation.  Such things, for example, as Obama's notorious $150B pallets-of-cash delivery to Iran being, in reality, a refund and payoff to many parties (not just Iran) who had already 'invested' in the anticipated Clinton administration via CF.  In other words, the US taxpayer was hit with the tab for paying off the Clinton's (and others) criminal (and personal) debts.

If Trump hits Joe with that, Joe's face will melt off and slide right on to the floor.

Even worse, I will have to admit to Manwon Lender that I was wrong about something.

I think the debate should be on Saturday Night Live, it's going to be a comedy act anyway you choose to look at it.:lol: While Bidens stammering, Trump will be mispronouncing words and lying like he normally does. At some point one of them is going to have a melt down, or either could have a stroke but which ever way it goes it going to be hilarious:D Lets face it nether has much useful information to put out, everything discussed has already been discussed.

Trump will go after Biden for being mentally unfit, ( Which in reality they both are ) and Biden will go after Trump for the Pandemic and his Taxs. So I think in the long run if they both make it through the debate without stroking out that will be the greatest achievement that will come out of the debate. I am going to get the popcorn out and sit back and watch the show, because it is going to be very funny, and we all need a good laugh.:P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it:P

• Like 1

Trump should just let sleepy Joe speak for 90 minutes uninterrupted but that's not going to happen it's going to be fun hilarious 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Trump should just let sleepy Joe speak for 90 minutes uninterrupted but that's not going to happen it's going to be fun hilarious 

You know when it comes to speaking they both have issues. If Trump did what you said it would ruin things, like I said they both are unhinged and hearing them go back and forth will make this debate one that will go down in history as the funniest debate between two Presidential candidates anywhere in the world!!!:P

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I bet Joe says some random stupid things like always, and they will fact check Trump and he'll be 80% wrong. That is my guess.

I will be waiting for Donald's response when Joe calls him a "Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier."  Got to admit its a lot more creative than "Crooked Ted"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

At some point one of them is going to have a melt down, or either could have a stroke

Im not making fun of serious health issues but biden had brain bleeders or something and trump is grossly obese, imagine both are blustering and at the same time biden has a stroke trump has a heart attack, both are still trying to spew like the Duke bros in trading places as they are hauled to the hospital.

But if both are unable to move forward what then?

Oh yeah, will they be wearing masks, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1