Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

the13bats

46 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im not making fun of serious health issues but biden had brain bleeders or something and trump is grossly obese, imagine both are blustering and at the same time biden has a stroke trump has a heart attack, both are still trying to spew like the Duke bros in trading places as they are hauled to the hospital.

But if both are unable to move forward what then?

Oh yeah, will they be wearing masks, lol.

I shouldn't have made fun of the health issues either, that was in poor taste. But I will bet that Trump goes after Biden for his cognitive issues, and in the process of doing it he will most likely start mispronouncing his words, and slurring his speech like he does so frequently. Now that would be classic, in my opinion they both have some serious cognitive  and physical deficits so I don't think it would be very wise for Trump to attack Biden for his:yes:. Now what would be halarious is if Biden came back and called Trump the Big Fat Orange Man, if that happened I would fall off my chair.:P

In truth anyway you slice it this debate is going to be one of a kind, I doubt the real issues facing America will even be addressed in any great detail. I suspect it will just be a free for all with a lot of name calling, all I say is I wouldn't miss it for anything. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I shouldn't have made fun of the health issues either, that was in poor taste. But I will bet that Trump goes after Biden for his cognitive issues, and in the process of doing it he will most likely start mispronouncing his words, and slurring his speech like he does so frequently. Now that would be classic, in my opinion they both have some serious cognitive  and physical deficits so I don't think it would be very wise for Trump to attack Biden for his:yes:. Now what would be halarious is if Biden came back and called Trump the Big Fat Orange Man, if that happened I would fall off my chair.:P

In truth anyway you slice it this debate is going to be one of a kind, I doubt the real issues facing America will even be addressed in any great detail. I suspect it will just be a free for all with a lot of name calling, all I say is I wouldn't miss it for anything. :D

I didnt take it as you poked fun at there health i didnt want people to think i was, i dont wish bad on either fellow just because i dont think either are fit for the job doesnt mean i hate them

it will be an event like a WWE pay per view. Lol,

I honestly dont know joe enough to predict him much but i have seen and heard trump in the last 4 blunder and fumble, get angry toss insults have tantrums the works, seems joe had an outburst or two in the past year but trump is almost daily,

So likely this is my last post before debates, so ill make a bat off the cuff prediction,

Both will blunder, trump will rant and rave off topic avoiding questions while trying to be an overbearing bully so much the host will have to reprimand him, he will talk back and get really angry pethaps loosing it a bit,

Biden will chuckle, and put lots of stress on a structure that was never up to code, i lean to biden working up trump,  trump isnt good on the fly and this isnt a PC thst he can call the reporter nasty and stomp off in a huff if he does match point biden. And trump might just huff off, day the debates are rigged and his blind worshippers drink it like koolaid,

Biden very well might say some epic blunder that trump jumps on like Rosie oDonald on a case of candy bars but im again leaning that trumps lack of delf control and anger issues will be his downfall and biden will just turn it around.

Of course biden could just stand there like a deer in headlights, all duh.

2016 debates were dull, this first 2020 one is gonna rock.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I didnt take it as you poked fun at there health i didnt want people to think i was, i dont wish bad on either fellow just because i dont think either are fit for the job doesnt mean i hate them

it will be an event like a WWE pay per view. Lol,

I honestly dont know joe enough to predict him much but i have seen and heard trump in the last 4 blunder and fumble, get angry toss insults have tantrums the works, seems joe had an outburst or two in the past year but trump is almost daily,

So likely this is my last post before debates, so ill make a bat off the cuff prediction,

Both will blunder, trump will rant and rave off topic avoiding questions while trying to be an overbearing bully so much the host will have to reprimand him, he will talk back and get really angry pethaps loosing it a bit,

Biden will chuckle, and put lots of stress on a structure that was never up to code, i lean to biden working up trump,  trump isnt good on the fly and this isnt a PC thst he can call the reporter nasty and stomp off in a huff if he does match point biden. And trump might just huff off, day the debates are rigged and his blind worshippers drink it like koolaid,

Biden very well might say some epic blunder that trump jumps on like Rosie oDonald on a case of candy bars but im again leaning that trumps lack of delf control and anger issues will be his downfall and biden will just turn it around.

Of course biden could just stand there like a deer in headlights, all duh.

2016 debates were dull, this first 2020 one is gonna rock.

I agree with everything you have said, I have no idea which one will win the debate. But like you said Trump doesn't do well when confronted like he will be in the debate. He may just avoid the topics and go way off course on some tirade that is something he does on a regular basis, but in the debate if he does it it will cost him.

As far as Biden is concerned, I think the best thing he can do is hit Trump where it will get him worked up. If he plays his cards right he can make Trump melt down. The only problem I see with this is I am uncertain if Biden can keep it together. He also has a temper, and he can also be made to melt down. So I suppose time will tell who succeeds in getting under the others skin first. 

Sadly, I don't expect this debate to stay on topic very long. Once it becomes a shouting match the issues will become secondary.

Take Care 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Wondering how deep Mr Wallace will go into Bidens shady stuff and Trumps, also would like to hear the questions asked that no other network as asked Biden yet. 

• Like 3

On 9/24/2020 at 7:42 PM, Tatetopa said:

It is no longer about issues for either side is it?  It is about game. When Trump flies off on a tangent or insults somebody, he is being honest and straight talking about what he thinks.  If Biden does the exact same thing, he is senile.

So, no issues needed.  Could be a bullfight.  Joe could trip and get trampled or play Trump like a matador.

When Trump is about to start a response, Joe interrupts and says, "Donald, you sound a little hoarse.  Would you like me to help you get a drink of water?"

"I have to salute you on your courage in the face of coronavirus Donald.  Being old and obese is such a double whammy."

"You look a little different Donald, new stylist?  They didn't quite get your hair done as well as your regular stylist.  Ooh, too bad."

They never need to answer a question on the economy or covid or China or taxes.  Nobody will listen anyway, people will just tune in for the contest and hope for a car crash. 

ROFL.. I only just noticed this. 

Joe Biden could go on to say..  "why not ask Nancy Pelosi ? Apparently she knows a REALLY good hair stylist... :P "

• Haha 4

Hmmm... are the two candidates told the questions in advance ? 

The reason I ask is that Joe Biden has NOT had experience of being asked unscripted questions recently, whereas President Trump has it every few days (at his press conferences). 

I get the impression that Trump is on his feet, whereas Joe may be.. well.. a little rusty ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ROFL.. I only just noticed this. 

Joe Biden could go on to say..  "why not ask Nancy Pelosi ? Apparently she knows a REALLY good hair stylist...

You know, I've been thinking, this hair style deal is a tempest in a teapot.  He did it for reality TV.  How much do you think the Khardassians pay for stylists for their reality TV show? Probable a lot more than 70k.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

If they told them the questions  more than 15 minutes before the debate, it might be a  waste of time.

Man,  Woman, Person, Camera, TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The reason I ask is that Joe Biden has NOT had experience of being asked unscripted questions recently, whereas President Trump has it every few days (at his press conferences). 

I get the impression that Trump is on his feet, whereas Joe may be.. well.. a little rusty ? 

We area told the general themes in advance. I posted it somewhere on this thread earlier but there are six topics they will be asking.

Here it is

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/22/biden-trump-debate-topics-420043?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fnews%2F2020%2F09%2F22%2Fbiden-trump-debate-topics-420043

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a hunch joe will be ready for him....and that trump is so completely arrogant that he will not prepare...and it will show.

joe will probably stick to facts...and trump will brag about his imaginary greatness .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lightly said:

I have a hunch joe will be ready for him....and that trump is so completely arrogant that he will not prepare...and it will show.

joe will probably stick to facts...and trump will brag about his imaginary greatness .

When you come out to curse him because he is doing very well, isn’t what I call being ready for him.  Trump is prepared and has been.  He did that interview with Stephanopoulos and he’s had several rallies, some back to back.  What has Biden done?  Hid in his bunker trying to nullify his Sundowner Syndrome?  Joe doesn’t have command of the facts and Trump had better brag about his accomplishments. 

Biden has none.  How is he going to stick to the facts when his involvement with Russian collusion, and Hunters involvement in Burisma and China come up?  You know Uranium One is back in the news.  Will Biden let anything slip trying to defend his son?  Come on, Man!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I still don't think Joe will do it, but, if he does, here's how I hope it goes:

- Trump goes on a wild truth-telling spree and completely 'outs' the Biden's for their ties to the criminal actors behind the Clinton Foundation.

As it happens, the Clinton Foundation is currently front-and-center in speculation regarding the DOJ/Durham criminal probe.  Much that has long been known about CF is now backed up by the investigation.  Such things, for example, as Obama's notorious $150B pallets-of-cash delivery to Iran being, in reality, a refund and payoff to many parties (not just Iran) who had already 'invested' in the anticipated Clinton administration via CF.  In other words, the US taxpayer was hit with the tab for paying off the Clinton's (and others) criminal (and personal) debts.

If Trump hits Joe with that, Joe's face will melt off and slide right on to the floor.

Even worse, I will have to admit to Manwon Lender that I was wrong about something.

I think he should ask where the 800 million slotted for "shovel ready jobs" went? It was Joe's responsibility and not one job.

I'd like Joe to list any job he has ever created...not including Hunter or political interns.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

Trump should just let sleepy Joe speak for 90 minutes uninterrupted but that's not going to happen it's going to be fun hilarious 

Biden camp has asked for breaks every 30 mins already. Trump talks at rallies over 90 mins at a time a couple of times a day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, skliss said:

Biden camp has asked for breaks every 30 mins already. Trump talks at rallies over 90 mins at a time a couple of times a day.

How long are these breaks?  I guess it doesn’t take long for a shot of something??  When Biden leaves the stage, Trump should just start talking to the audience as if it was a rally.  Then when Biden walks back in, Trump can thank Biden for coming back.  And then they can get back to the debate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You know, I've been thinking, this hair style deal is a tempest in a teapot.  He did it for reality TV.  How much do you think the Khardassians pay for stylists for their reality TV show? Probably a lot more than 70k.

Probably so.   In Trumps case, how can you put a price on it? . .his hair is priceless !  

• Haha 2

I hope joe asks him . . ."it sounds like your having some financial trouble ,so, how much are you into the Russian mob for?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Wondering how deep Mr Wallace will go into Bidens shady stuff and Trumps, also would like to hear the questions asked that no other network as asked Biden yet. 

I wouldnt hold your breath, if you mean will the host grill joe about hunters stuff.

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

trump is presented questions at PCs however he seldom gives straight answers mostly he derails  blusters how great he is what a great job hes done on everything he babbles makes up stuff fumbles words calls reporters nasty and in some cases waddles off in a huff,  i dont see trump being good on the fly, just the opposite actually.

i dont see trump on his bone spur feet, but yeah, joe is rusty, dusty and maybe even a bit musty.

I thought i read the topics of this debate not specific questions, both side have plenty to poke and badge the other side with, who will melt first? Slowy joey or tweety donny

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lightly said:

Yep, there will be a lot more furor and show but you pretty much nailed it, trumps ego has him believing hes always ready for anything but then we see him blunder on the fly,

I know what i expect from trump from his past but i just dont know joey, if joe gets mad and spews silly stuff then both will look like buffoons, people expect that of trump, its part of his charm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump is prepared and has been

I still believe from evidense trump showed he fears biden, if correct it will show.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

@RoofGardener

The reason I ask is that Joe Biden has NOT had experience of being asked unscripted questions recently,

Oh yes he has!

But, if your TV is glued to Fox News and the like, you wouldn't have seen it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Really? Not to boast but when i do a show i go from about 8pm to 230pm 6 plus hours non stop zero breaks, if i blunder dead air.

Im beat afterwards, but 30mins and a break, you must be kidding or joe is in really poor shape and hiding something, why would he need a break in 30?

So after the denial for breaks, it came out that previously both candidates had agreed to an ear check for electronics before going on stage. Biden's camp has since rescinded. He must be having an off day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, skliss said:

True. He talks for 90 minutes but he is not saying anything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Really? Not to boast but when i do a show i go from about 8pm to 230pm 6 plus hours non stop zero breaks, if i blunder dead air.

Im beat afterwards, but 30mins and a break, you must be kidding or joe is in really poor shape and hiding something, why would he need a break in 30?

I dont know. From reports, a 90 minute rally for Trump is a short one. Apparently these are last minute terms being thrown out suddenly. This stuff is usually hammered out weeks ahead. 

• Like 2