Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

the13bats

9 hours ago, joc said:

Did they tell Trump, 'Hey now, we have a treatment but we wanted to ask you first because it was researched by using fetal cells aborted in the 70s' ?  Are you implying Trump knew?   Did they tell Trump?  And if they did, so what?  That makes him a hypocrite?  Maybe.  But the pot calling the kettle black has always been a tactic of the Media.  

I think it's all BS...I don't know, that's just what I think...and I think it's not true simply because I do not trust any Media and the election is in less than two weeks.  If you want to take the election out of the picture go ahead but keep in mind what I said about The Chess Game!

There isn't a Right tilted media and a Left tilted media.  It's all the same Media.  

I'm not a fan of any Media talking heads.  They are all the same...they are getting paid millions of dollars.  They all will say anything they are told to say, 

I just get the impression you asked me questions and not liking my answers you danced in other directions, thats fine, we exchange our opinions.

Im not implying i know what trump thinks or what he asked his drs, we know hes curious we heard him ponder about putting bright light and disinfectant into the body to treat covid.

i know i would ask a hell of a lot of questions if i was being given an experimental treatment for a new covid virus that kills people in my clique of age and obesity, wouldnt you ask your dr?

Is it hypicritical for mr pro life to use a treament that was created using an aborted baby, you darn right it is, no media tactic needed.

I get it you like trump very much and hate the press, sure some press is slanted but when a potus mucks up press will expose that and its not the medias fault trump is a total disaster as potus.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I get it you like trump very much and hate the press, sure some press is slanted but when a potus mucks up press will expose that and its not the medias fault trump is a total disaster as potus.

I do like Trump.  I liked him in the Eighties.  And...ahem...so did all the people who are now demonizing him. 

Okay....True or False...your parents were Democrats.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Myles said:

The same people who are voting for Biden are the ones complaining about the cages that Biden and Obama put into use.  That is the ironic thing about this argument.  I don't remember complaints about the kids in the cages when Obama was doing it.  

Just to clarify...the same people who are voting for Biden are the one's who were born into a Democrat family.  The same people who are voting for Trump are the one's who were born into a Republican family.

Same with Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.   The Birth Box...nothing more...nothing less.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I do like Trump.  I liked him in the Eighties.  And...ahem...so did all the people who are now demonizing him. 

Okay....True or False...your parents were Democrats.

I believe that, the trump of the 80s was a baffooning playboy wanna be business tycoon, people like that quailty is a reailty show host not a potus, hes demonized now for his grossly incompatant life costing failures.

True or false?   aw are you gonna try to paint some picture i was raised dem so i hate the poor orange man. deranged don? Sorry, not the case.

"True or false" is too pigeon holeing, its not that quick as answer,

Dad and mom devourced when i was a toddler, i saw my dad monthly or more and never once talked politics with him until obama, which was when i learned my dads opinion, while he was a registered rep he said by the time a politician makes it to potus they are a con man,  i asked why are you rep, his reply was a odd grin and to say, "oh, hell i dont really know, both sides are crooks."

Mom who raised me with her mother was rep, but i paid  basically zero attention to politics until trump, i enjoyed Reagan babbling about a threat from out there, i thought clintons shenanigans with monica was hillarious, but at those times if asked i wouldnt have been able to tell you their parties, my life was 24 7 clubs, music and bands, many times i crashed at my club, politics was a boring nothing to me.

I was close with my nan but honestly and very oddly have zero clue what her party affiliation was, i never thought about it until you just asked, i do know she trashed both sides like i do.

I do not care what party a persons on, and i only started watching politics because trump made it such a circus, in fact in i guess i didnt know trump was rep until well after 2016.

I dont think one party is better than the other, both suck out loud.

No, party has zero reason that i find trump the baffoon i do, trump himself gave me that impression of him, if trump loses 2020 then with biden politics will go back to being a dull boring nothing for me, so we can give deranged don credit where do his antics and baffooning got me to take a look at his ring of the circus.

• Like 3

On 10/23/2020 at 5:45 PM, Manwon Lender said:

You have no proof that is what occurred, your mind is warped.:rolleyes:  I think it is fair to say prove that's why these children are still there, if you can't don't make such foolish claims in the future. You should be ashame of yourself for giving am opinion like this with no facts to back up your comments. When Biden brought this up in the debate, Trump jumped on his Obama band wagon, Obama did this and Obama did that, to deflect from Bidens comment, but he Never Denied it wasn't true. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, Trump doesn't always do the right thing no one is perfect. The Zero Tolerance program was wrong even a Federal Judge thought so that's why it was stopped. But here is the problem, you have put Trump on a pedestal and you vehemently worship him. Wake up Ravenhawk, he isn't a God, he is only a deeply flawed human unlike the rest of us.;)

Fixed it for you.:tu:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, joc said:

Just to clarify...the same people who are voting for Biden are the one's who were born into a Democrat family.  The same people who are voting for Trump are the one's who were born into a Republican family.

Same with Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.   The Birth Box...nothing more...nothing less.

Nothing you have said here is completely true, while the associations you made appear to be logical they do always hold true. I would like to see the statistics of your comments I doubt any exist, but there is much more to it than the so called Birth Box.:rolleyes:

JIMO

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It is true though that the Border Patrol has caught many sex traffickers, drug runners, gang members, and others, who have brought coerced, or stolen, children with them to try to get a easier time with the Border Patrol. 

Example...

https://www.newsweek.com/customs-border-protection-agents-toddler-fraudulent-family-u-s-mexico-border-1462040

Those who don't believe the Trump Admin probably won't believe this either, but...

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/29/708176435/fake-birth-certificates-and-fake-families-amid-migrant-surge-at-border

Could be that some if these missing family children are from this kind if fake family. It would explain why the contact info given by the "Parent" doesn't seem to be correct.

While I would agree this happens, there is proof that this the case in the current situation we are discussing. But I suspect this a situation we will not be able to prove one way or the other.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Did you know many of those Children have been there since 2018? 

Oh and by the way,  early you said that NPR is a biased site,  and then you use Alhazeera as your source now that is funny!:lol::rolleyes:

Don't let the name throw you. I've followed Aljazera for many years. They've come a long way. They are fairly unbiased. You should check them out. Like any media, it's up to you to decide if the article you're reading is crap, or not.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, and then said:

Which is just the kind of word games you guys excel at.  Maybe THAT photograph is of 2019.  That in no way proves the premise that Obama didn't initiate the cages.

The Obama Administration did initiate cages, but the Trump Administration certainly also kept using them and two wrongs don't make the situation right. But it's a fact the Trump Administration did start the Zero Tolerance policy. This policy is responsible for the situation in question concerning the children, left behind when their parents were deported.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Don't let the name throw you. I've followed Aljazera for many years. They've come a long way. They are fairly unbiased. You should check them out. Like any media, it's up to you to decide if the article you're reading is crap, or not.

I don't follow them because they have been associated with terrorist groups in the past. That may have changed but there are many other sources to use, and I still prefer to not use them.

Take Care 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, joc said:

My plethora of cousins were all born into democratic families and they are all voting Republican. They said their parents and our grandparents wouldn't recognize these democrats.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't follow them because they have been associated with terrorist groups in the past. That may have changed but there are many other sources to use, and I still prefer to not use them.

Take Care 

Yes, I agree about the past. The comment section was a goldmine of information passed in the heat of unbelievable arguments. Little to no moderation, with radicals exchanging amusing insults with each other. Those were the growing pains they went through on their way to becoming more reputable. At least they aren't near as politically biased as Faux News. I respect your decision though. We come from two different worlds, yet I would still call you brother if we met. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes, I agree about the past. The comment section was a goldmine of information passed in the heat of unbelievable arguments. Little to no moderation, with radicals exchanging amusing insults with each other. Those were the growing pains they went through on their way to becoming more reputable. At least they aren't near as politically biased as Faux News. I respect your decision though. We come from two different worlds, yet I would still call you brother if we met. 

Thanks and I would also call you brother, you do realize I am an American right?:)

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks and I would also call you brother, you do realize I am an American right?:)

Yup, two different worlds.:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Which is just the kind of word games you guys excel at.  Maybe THAT photograph is of 2019.  That in no way proves the premise that Obama didn't initiate the cages.

That was the point of all of those articles I referenced.  Obama did initiate the cages and it made national news in a number of venues, radio, press, and TV.

So let me lay it out for you.  There were articles a plenty that said Obama initiated the cages, but you guys lied about a photo for "Dramatic effect: I guess.

Andthen, Obama did plenty of stuff that was bad judgement and offensive.

Buddy,  JUST TELL THE TRUTH.  Don't make sh** up. You have a good case until Steve Bannon or Veritas fakes it over the top.  Then you lose your credibility.  Sound familiar?  No difference between Republican and Democratic  lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

You have no proof that is what occurred,

That is a sad excuse.  I haven’t presented any proof.  That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  You can google just as well as I can (at least I hope so).  Because the subject is common knowledge, why should I present proof?  If the subject was “gravity”, would I need to present proof of it?

your mind is warped. 

That’s funny coming from Mr 1984.  Trying for a spot in the Ministry of Truth?

I think it is fair to say prove that's why these children are still there, if you can't don't make such foolish claims in the future.

This is something you should be googling all on your own.  In addition to what I replied to bats with, here’s a nice little link.  This is from the CBP.  I’m sure you could find all sorts of good info there:

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation

That is a weak attempt at intimidation.  I’m ashamed of you.  Anyone that listens, watches, or even reads just a little news should know the truth of what occurred.  At least enough to go find it yourself.  Just google it, there are plenty of hits to choose from.  You just need the skill to be able to discern one article from another.

When Biden brought this up in the debate, Trump jumped on his Obama band wagon, Obama did this and Obama did that, to deflect from Bidens comment, but he Never Denied it wasn't true. 

So it wasn’t true??  Let’s see:

https://apnews.com/article/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4

Oh and by the way, Trump doesn't always do the right thing no one is perfect.

Never said he was.  In fact, I’ve always stated that he is not perfect.  But if you listen to the MSM, Trump can’t do anything good.  96% of news stories on Trump has been negative:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/broadcast-news-trump-impeachment-inquiry-negative-coverage

The Zero Tolerance program was wrong even a Federal Judge thought so that's why it was stopped.

At that time, it was very important in helping gaining control of the situation.  It was just temporary.  Now that the border is better controlled, ZT isn’t really needed, right?  Did you notice I didn’t insist on proof of your claim?

But here is the problem, you have put Trump on a pedestal and you vehemently worship him. Wake up Ravenhawk, he isn't a God, he is only another flawed human like the rest of us.

I’m not the one putting him on a pedestal.  You and your ilk are doing that.  Of course, Trump is a flawed man but he is very talented and skilled at the task at hand.  He has produced.  That is why people love him.  And if you weren’t so brainwashed by the MSM, even you could see it.  Here’s a link for that, although, this one hadn’t been updated since Sep 2018, so it won’t list stuff like the Peace Treaties and the 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I hope you are working equally hard to get some of these benefits for your country.

[snipped]

we had our big election back in December 2019... yours is coming up in a few days... hence my comment -

I don't call taking an interest and forming an opinion and writing a few words on a forum 'working hard' ..... more of a hobby :) 

as for the rest of your post - I snipped it because it's the usual Turn Everything Around and present it as an Argument  thing that you do...

;)

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That is why people love him

Trump has the kind of genuine love and affection from many millions of people in America and World Wide (including myself) that the likes of Biden can only dream of.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That is a sad excuse.  I haven’t presented any proof.  That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  You can google just as well as I can (at least I hope so).  Because the subject is common knowledge, why should I present proof?  If the subject was “gravity”, would I need to present proof of it?

That’s funny coming from Mr 1984.  Trying for a spot in the Ministry of Truth?

This is something you should be googling all on your own.  In addition to what I replied to bats with, here’s a nice little link.  This is from the CBP.  I’m sure you could find all sorts of good info there:

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation

That is a weak attempt at intimidation.  I’m ashamed of you.  Anyone that listens, watches, or even reads just a little news should know the truth of what occurred.  At least enough to go find it yourself.  Just google it, there are plenty of hits to choose from.  You just need the skill to be able to discern one article from another.

So it wasn’t true??  Let’s see:

https://apnews.com/article/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4

Never said he was.  In fact, I’ve always stated that he is not perfect.  But if you listen to the MSM, Trump can’t do anything good.  96% of news stories on Trump has been negative:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/broadcast-news-trump-impeachment-inquiry-negative-coverage

At that time, it was very important in helping gaining control of the situation.  It was just temporary.  Now that the border is better controlled, ZT isn’t really needed, right?  Did you notice I didn’t insist on proof of your claim?

I’m not the one putting him on a pedestal.  You and your ilk are doing that.  Of course, Trump is a flawed man but he is very talented and skilled at the task at hand.  He has produced.  That is why people love him.  And if you weren’t so brainwashed by the MSM, even you could see it.  Here’s a link for that, although, this one hadn’t been updated since Sep 2018, so it won’t list stuff like the Peace Treaties and the 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Thanks for your Opinion, because again that's all you offer, so there really is nothing else that can be said!!:lol::P

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bee said:

Trump has the kind of genuine love and affection from many millions of people in America and World Wide (including myself) that the likes of Biden can only dream of.... 

Hahahahaha haha haha 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bee said:

it's true...... you know it's true :) 

Ohh, you’re serious. 
Here, let me laugh at you harder 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh, you’re serious. 
Here, let me laugh at you harder 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes I am serious (as you also know)

you may not like it - and you might prefer to focus on the hate but Trump has genuine love and affection from millions of people...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1