Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

The Presidential Debates

1,018 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RavenHawk
6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yet Joe says every single kid had a parent when they crossed over illegally. Sure....

Of course, they had parents, when the parents sold their children to the cartel.  A young girl probably commands a higher price and it reduces the number of mouths to feed at home.  If the parents ever show up, the parents should be arrested for child neglect, child endangerment, and child abuse for starters.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Chicken Pox vaccination has no bearing on this, it made from a Poxtitute! :P

What ? I thought that was the putty stuff you use to fill holes in plaster board ???? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
On 10/11/2020 at 4:04 AM, the13bats said:

He doesnt care about anything or anyone except himself,

I would like to see any of his worshippers try to bluster and bray some lame excuse reasoning for why it was different and okay for mr pro life to get a treatment that comes from fetal cells

How do  you know that he did?

How do you know he doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself?

Sounds like a broad paintbrushing of someone you don't like.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Was there a debate?  I was doing something important, watching the Giants throw away a victory to the Eagles.  Bet I had more fun than you. :tu:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Of course, they had parents, when the parents sold their children to the cartel.  A young girl probably commands a higher price and it reduces the number of mouths to feed at home.  If the parents ever show up, the parents should be arrested for child neglect, child endangerment, and child abuse for starters.

Sure makes it a lot easier to put them in concrete floored cages with mylar blankets if they are unwanted sub-humans from sub-human parents doesn't it?  Is it the children's fault?  Nothing about their treatment could reflect on us could it? 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Sure makes it a lot easier to put them in concrete floored cages with mylar blankets if they are unwanted sub-humans from sub-human parents doesn't it?  Is it the children's fault?  Nothing about their treatment could reflect on us could it? 

The same cages that Biden and Obama put into place.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, Myles said:

The same cages that Biden and Obama put into place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/kids-in-cages-debate-trump-obama/2020/10/23/8ff96f3c-1532-11eb-82af-864652063d61_story.html

 

Quote

By May 2014, thousands of Central Americans were streaming into Texas, overwhelming U.S. agents and leaving Border Patrol detention cells jampacked. More than 4,000 adults and children were arriving a day at the peak of the crisis.

Border Patrol stations were so overcrowded that agents began using the “sally port” areas outside the stations — little more than outdoor garages — as holding pens. Mothers with babies and young children were left for hours in 90-plus-degree heat, sprawled out on concrete floors with little more than bologna sandwiches and Kool-Aid.

The Washington Post obtained a video of the conditions at the McAllen station not long after the Breitbart website published photos showing the dire situation inside the facility.

 

The Obama administration responded to the outrage by rushing to expand its capacity to handle the new migration wave at the border, to adapt an infrastructure built to handle single adult men, not families and children.

The government acquired an empty warehouse a few blocks from the McAllen station and converted it into a sprawling new facility that opened in July 2014, a place that had capacity for 1,500 detainees. The new “Central Processing Center,” or CPC, was clean, spacious, air-conditioned and a major improvement over the cramped detention cells and sweltering garages.

To keep different demographic groups safely apart — a standard practice in detention settings — the U.S. Border Patrol used chain-link fencing to create partitions in the cavernous warehouse. One area was designated for teenage boys, another for mothers with small children, another for entire family groups, and so on.

 

The chain-link fencing was cheap, allowed for good ventilation and carried the benefit of allowing agents to supervise the entire facility, by affording them full visibility into the enclosures.

Its grim, industrial appearance, however, was redolent of a livestock operation rather than a humane facility. Migrants and some agents soon derided it as “la perrera” — the dog kennel.

The facility was controversial at the time, but it wasn’t until Trump’s zero-tolerance episode in spring 2018 that the facility came to symbolize the kind of administrative cruelty associated with the intentional separation of children from their parents by the government.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, Myles said:

The same cages that Biden and Obama put into place.

Ah, so of course if it was wrong then, its OK for the next president to do it?  Or do you use reverse logic?  It is OK for Trump to do it so it must have been OK for Obama to do it too.

Two wrongs make it right?

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sure makes it a lot easier to put them in concrete floored cages with mylar blankets if they are unwanted sub-humans from sub-human parents doesn't it?  Is it the children's fault?  Nothing about their treatment could reflect on us could it? 

Where else are you going to put them?  Throw them out into the elements?  They are safe, secure, and cared for.  They were taken from their families and then traumatized by dragging them 2,000 miles and then abandoning them by coyotes.  They were used as decoys.  Parents of 485 of those children have been located but they don’t want them back.  They have been taken care of very well and I think they should be put up for adoption with their parents reneging all claim to them in absentia.  I think this reflects very well for us.  Most places wouldn’t take the time to care for them, just let them go into slavery.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

 

8 hours ago, joc said:

How do  you know that he did?

How do you know he doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself?

Sounds like a broad paintbrushing of someone you don't like.

I go into this reply both with respect to you but the knowledge you are a very staunch trump supporter, so i hope you can respect my opinions as much as i respect yours, its not meant to be personal

Yeah, it sure could sound like i just dont like don trump, and then the BS worshipper cries of hate and tds start, but as with many people i know i dont like or hate him, i  see some of his words and actions in a bad light still i dont hate him for it,

What shows and in turn the mistake that some make is because i feel trump isnt a good potus that i hate him, that simply is not the case.

How do i know which? That his covid treatment was invented using fetal cells or that he only cares about himself? So it doesnt keep volleying ill wing both.

The company that made the covid treatment said that it was invented, created whatever we call it using cells from a fetus aborted in the 70s, no, trump as far as i know didnt take fetal cells but they were used to make what he did take.

Trump very well might care about others but i really havent seen it, during his covid many others including his wife, kid etc had it too christy almost died yet trumps focus was himself, his focus is always on himself and how great he thinks he is, confidence is great in moderation, pompous arrogance is repulsive.

there is no "I" in "team" but trump found the "me" in "team" i just see him being very self absorbed, self centered, perhaps its from him being painfully insercure but that part is speculating, trump has giving me tge impression he cares very little about others.

And before anyone assumes i do not believe biden is up for the task of being potus and harris isnt right either.

 

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 hours ago, Myles said:

The same cages that Biden and Obama put into place.

And trump uses

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Where else are you going to put them?  Throw them out into the elements?  They are safe, secure, and cared for.  They were taken from their families and then traumatized by dragging them 2,000 miles and then abandoning them by coyotes.  They were used as decoys.  Parents of 485 of those children have been located but they don’t want them back.  They have been taken care of very well and I think they should be put up for adoption with their parents reneging all claim to them in absentia.  I think this reflects very well for us.  Most places wouldn’t take the time to care for them, just let them go into slavery.

 

 

 

Back up your claims with proof please

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
9 hours ago, simplybill said:

The medication given to President Trump was developed using cells from mice and human donors.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7299284/

Anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike antibodies were generated with the following two methods. First, by immunizing VI mice with a DNA plasmid that expresses SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and then boosting with recombinant protein comprised of the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 spike. Second, by isolation from PBMCs of human donors previously infected with SARS-CoV-2. 

According to the manufacture The orginal reserach etc was done using fetal cells from a human aborted in the 70s, never did i say trump was injected with fetal cells but his treatment was invented from using fetal cells, i dont blame worshippers to be so up in arms over it.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Depends... Biden has basically said he's going to go back to Obama's immigration policy....

And trump is basically ripping kids from parents and storing people in cages so i dont see how either obama or trump is better in this one, of course i dont wear orange tint glasses.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Of course, they had parents, when the parents sold their children to the cartel.  A young girl probably commands a higher price and it reduces the number of mouths to feed at home.  If the parents ever show up, the parents should be arrested for child neglect, child endangerment, and child abuse for starters.

 

 

 

You have no proof that is what occurred, your mind is warped.:rolleyes:  I think it is fair to say prove that's why these children are still there, if you can't don't make such foolish claims in the future. You should be ashame of yourself for giving am opinion like this with no facts to back up your comments. When Biden brought this up in the debate, Trump jumped on his Obama band wagon, Obama did this and Obama did that, to deflect from Bidens comment, but he Never Denied it wasn't true. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, Trump doesn't always do the right thing no one is perfect. The Zero Tolerance program was wrong even a Federal Judge thought so that's why it was stopped. But here is the problem, you have put Trump on a pedestal and you vehemently worship him. Wake up Ravenhawk, he isn't a God, he is only another flawed human like the rest of us.;)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I did find this...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/21/parents-of-545-children-separated-at-us-border-still-not-found

So. Over 300 of those children likely CAN be reunited with family, in time. 

 

Did you know many of those Children have been there since 2018? 

Oh and by the way,  early you said that NPR is a biased site,  and then you use Alhazeera as your source now that is funny!:lol::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sure makes it a lot easier to put them in concrete floored cages with mylar blankets if they are unwanted sub-humans from sub-human parents doesn't it?  Is it the children's fault?  Nothing about their treatment could reflect on us could it? 

With access to toilets and clean running water and three meals a day? That's probably a major quality of life improvement for most of them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

With access to toilets and clean running water and three meals a day? That's probably a major quality of life improvement for most of them.

I am sure you would feel the way if you were separated and deported without you children. It's true they are mostly better off in someways but they are still traumatized and that will most likely never change. So in the end there is no good side to the mistakes made here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Where else are you going to put them?  Throw them out into the elements?  They are safe, secure, and cared for.  They were taken from their families and then traumatized by dragging them 2,000 miles and then abandoning them by coyotes.  They were used as decoys.  Parents of 485 of those children have been located but they don’t want them back.  They have been taken care of very well and I think they should be put up for adoption with their parents reneging all claim to them in absentia.  I think this reflects very well for us.  Most places wouldn’t take the time to care for them, just let them go into slavery.

 

 

 

Please back up your claim that 485 of those children's parents have been located and don't want them back. Your opinion isn't welcome, supply a link to where your information comes from. 

Oh and by the way, this isn't story time at Ravenhawks neighborhood.:)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

Unaccompanied Alien Children Information

Fact Sheets

Unaccompanied Alien Children Program Fact Sheet - PDF (Updated October 7, 2020)

Carrizo Springs Temporary Influx Facility Update

Unaccompanied Alien Children sheltered at Homestead Job Corps Site

Reports

Reports on Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment Involving Unaccompanied Alien Children

2017

2015/2016

cont...

https://www.hhs.gov/programs/social-services/unaccompanied-alien-children/index.html

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
7 hours ago, Myles said:

The same cages that Biden and Obama put into place.

Yes that is true, but does something wrong that was done by one administration excuse something equally wrong from another?

In addition the Trump administration didn't correct that problem those cages are still being used, they are only adding to it by separating infants and children from there mothers. Now there are 545 children left behind after the parents were deported without them, this is a terrible situation that can't legitimately defended. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Unaccompanied Alien Children Information

Fact Sheets

Unaccompanied Alien Children Program Fact Sheet - PDF (Updated October 7, 2020)

Carrizo Springs Temporary Influx Facility Update

Unaccompanied Alien Children sheltered at Homestead Job Corps Site

Reports

Reports on Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment Involving Unaccompanied Alien Children

2017

2015/2016

cont...

https://www.hhs.gov/programs/social-services/unaccompanied-alien-children/index.html

Thanks for the link, but it does apply here the 545 children in question were accompanied by either one or both parents.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.5772498/this-ngo-is-leading-the-search-for-parents-separated-from-children-at-u-s-mexico-border-1.5772501

Lawsuit Oct 2020 concerning these children.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/10/20/ms_l_v_us_immigration_and_customs_enforcement__casdce-18-00428__0556.0.pdf

 

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the link, but it does apply here the 545 children in question were accompanied by either one or both parents.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.5772498/this-ngo-is-leading-the-search-for-parents-separated-from-children-at-u-s-mexico-border-1.5772501

 

I tend not to rely on the news for information. That is why I provided official reports.

I did an extensive study on this and it is painful to hear about.

Sex Trafficking: A Serious Threat to Children at Border

The constant barrage of protesters attempting to get Trump administration officials to release immigrant children to their adult counterparts, if successful, will result in a number of children being trafficked by sex predators.

This is a given, and is unarguable. The only question is how many children the Left and the protesters are willing to sacrifice in order to win a political game and potentially cause the Trump administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials embarrassment by having to alter their plans to protect these children.

There is no question that children will be seriously harmed if ICE has to forego the process of assuring children are released to their biological parents.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kristjen Nielsen recently said that 10,000 of 12,000 unaccompanied children were brought across the border by someone other than their biological parents.

That “someone,” according to Secretary Kristjen, is likely a human trafficker.

cont...

https://homeland411.com/sex-trafficking-a-serious-threat-to-children-at-border/

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I tend not to rely on the news for information. That is why I provided official reports.

I did an extensive study on this and it is painful to hear about.

Sex Trafficking: A Serious Threat to Children at Border

The constant barrage of protesters attempting to get Trump administration officials to release immigrant children to their adult counterparts, if successful, will result in a number of children being trafficked by sex predators.

This is a given, and is unarguable. The only question is how many children the Left and the protesters are willing to sacrifice in order to win a political game and potentially cause the Trump administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials embarrassment by having to alter their plans to protect these children.

There is no question that children will be seriously harmed if ICE has to forego the process of assuring children are released to their biological parents.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kristjen Nielsen recently said that 10,000 of 12,000 unaccompanied children were brought across the border by someone other than their biological parents.

That “someone,” according to Secretary Kristjen, is likely a human trafficker.

cont...

https://homeland411.com/sex-trafficking-a-serious-threat-to-children-at-border/

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/10/20/ms_l_v_us_immigration_and_customs_enforcement__casdce-18-00428__0556.0.pdf

The problem with your approach is that it is flawed, the Children in question were accompanied by parents and nothing you have posted proves otherwise. Above in the link proved is an official report by the state of California, designed to update the court on progress finding their parents.

This case isn't about sexual trafficking

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

 

I go into this reply both with respect to you but the knowledge you are a very staunch trump supporter, so i hope you can respect my opinions as much as i respect yours, its not meant to be personal

Yeah, it sure could sound like i just dont like don trump, and then the BS worshipper cries of hate and tds start, but as with many people i know i dont like or hate him, i  see some of his words and actions in a bad light still i dont hate him for it,

What shows and in turn the mistake that some make is because i feel trump isnt a good potus that i hate him, that simply is not the case.

How do i know which? That his covid treatment was invented using fetal cells or that he only cares about himself? So it doesnt keep volleying ill wing both.

The company that made the covid treatment said that it was invented, created whatever we call it using cells from a fetus aborted in the 70s, no, trump as far as i know didnt take fetal cells but they were used to make what he did take.

Trump very well might care about others but i really havent seen it, during his covid many others including his wife, kid etc had it too christy almost died yet trumps focus was himself, his focus is always on himself and how great he thinks he is, confidence is great in moderation, pompous arrogance is repulsive.

there is no "I" in "team" but trump found the "me" in "team" i just see him being very self absorbed, self centered, perhaps its from him being painfully insercure but that part is speculating, trump has giving me tge impression he cares very little about others.

And before anyone assumes i do not believe biden is up for the task of being potus and harris isnt right either.

 

Well, I appreciate the respectful long answer.   However;  let me just put it in my perspective for you.  Neither you or I or anyone else on this forum or at large in Americana know anything about anything except what the Media has put out. Period.   You don't know anyone who works for the company that manufactures treatments...you read it in the press...if someone from the company said something...you don't know them...you just know that they reported something to the Media.    

Another thing to keep in mind is...He is the President of the United States of America.  He/Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter/Ford/Nixon...on and on and on have the very best medical staff available to anyone in the entire world.   On the other hand...the Media has already proven themselves to make up out of whole cloth anything they think can sway voters one way or the other...from Russian Collusion with Trump to Dan Rather making up stories about Bush  to  stories about the Contras and Reagan, and on and on.  

There is a chess game that neither you or I or any other American or citizen of the world at large know anything about.  But we do know that the Media cannot be trusted.  Period.  And everything you think you or anyone else knows about anything that happens in Washington comes from...The Media.  That's all.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.