Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Debates

the13bats

19 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

It was Biden that avoided questions.  Trump was chomping at the bit to answer but there was just too much to convey.  Biden did do a smart thing by throwing up one lie after another.  It didn’t matter if any of it was true or not.  That’s all Biden has.  I could care less if Wallace was annoyed.  If he didn’t want to be annoyed then get into a different line of work.

Ok I suspect no less from you, have a nice day in your alternate reality!:D The sad thing is that agreements were made concerning the conduct of the players in the debate, and the President proved his word isn't worth the breath he used to agree to the rules.:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Like I keep saying, at this point trump supporters are either malicious or stupid. 

Now now, no need to suggest that they can’t be both. Don’t belittle their aspirations!

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Not sure how people can support a guy who can’t denounce white extremist groups, and uses coded rhetoric like “law and order”. 

Meh, people like our Oregon governor and the Mayor of Portland cheered on violent anti police riots. Didn't hear denouncement of the riots from any of the top Democrats. 

Can't snub your voters, right?

I think Trump actually should denounce REAL extremist groups. Just not the ones picked by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its completely sold out. Let's use the same standards across all groups, and not have one for conservative groups and another standard for liberal groups.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Not sure how people can support a guy who can’t denounce white extremist groups, and uses coded rhetoric like “law and order”. 

That sounds more like the Left when it comes to Antifa and BLM.  Biden says that he’ll defund the police, then when he thinks no one was looking, says that he’s for law and order.  Yet somehow, reimaging the police comes to mind.  So did he alienate his base or not?  If he did, then it’s a big win for Trump.

Charlottesville came up tonight and Biden repeated the old lie.  Here are two different clips on what Trump said.  And as usual, the MSM edits it for effect.  Yes, he said the words but the words are twisted to create a different meaning.  Now if you can’t figure out what was actually said then you are too far gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Meh, people like our Oregon governor and the Mayor of Portland cheered on violent anti police riots. Didn't hear denouncement of the riots from any of the top Democrats. 

Can't snub your voters, right?

I think Trump actually should denounce REAL extremist groups. Just not the ones picked by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its completely sold out. Let's use the same standards across all groups, and not have one for conservative groups and another standard for liberal groups.

You know I agree the SPLC isn't perfect, and that they have made some mistakes. But they also have done good things with their law suits, and there is no better site online to go to for identifying White Supremacist and other hate groups in American. 

Sorry you don't agree, but none of us will agree on everything.:tu:

I do agree that President Trump should denounce extremist group in America, but to date the only groups he has identified are radical groups from the left, and they only scratch the surface of the groups across America. When has he ever denounced a Neo-Nazi or other White Supremacist hate Group?:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I do agree that President Trump should denounce extremist group in America, but to date the only groups he has identified are radical groups from the left, and they only scratch the surface of the groups across America. When has he ever denounced a Neo-Nazi or other White Supremacist hate Group?:)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/14/trump-denounces-kkk-neo-nazis-as-justice-department-launches-civil-rights-probe-into-charlottesville-death/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Thanks for the link, but those comments were only designed to to stop all the negative press he was getting from his original comments. :P

Oh and by the way, that's the only time he ever did it, and in truth he was kind of forced to do so.:)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the link, but those comments were only designed to to stop all the negative press he was getting from his original comments. :P

Oh and by the way, that's the only time he ever did it, and in truth he was kind of forced to do so.:)

Here, let me just shuffle those goalposts for you....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Even WaPo had to admit it. :P

No he didn't, he was only playing along.:P

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

• Haha 4

Well I'd say Biden won, if I thought anybody won, nobody came out of that pretty, but Biden came out with way less mud on his clothes and Trump came off as a raving madman.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Free99 said:

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a POS like Biden? He’s as screwed up as a bag of hammers. 

I've never heard that phrase. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Free99 said:

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a POS like Biden? He’s as screwed up as a bag of hammers. 

Because he's not screwed up, and Trump is...Do me a quick favor, google "Nephandi". 

Hopefully some people that never heard of the things about Biden That Trump was saying actualy do a little research. B)

4ghz4e.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Free99 said:

Yes Biden has his problems, but at least he kept his mouth shut and allowed Trump to make a complete Ass out of himself. :P:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Well I'd say Biden won, if I thought anybody won, nobody came out of that pretty, but Biden came out with way less mud on his clothes and Trump came off as a raving madman.

So precisely what he did to get elected like last time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So precisely what he did to get elected like last time?

yeah but it stopped being funny after we found out he was uterus-scooping mexicans, abusing minorities, and used the power of the presidency to try to straight up blackmail another country for dirt on his opponent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

yeah but it stopped being funny after we found out he was uterus-scooping mexicans, abusing minorities, and used the power of the presidency to try to straight up blackmail another country for dirt on his opponent. 

And was cheered on by his supporters for all of it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And was cheered on by his supporters for all of it.

Yes but they're maybe 30-35 percent of the electorate, everybody else is /horrified/ to a level they weren't in 16

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Hopefully some people that never heard of the things about Biden That Trump was saying actualy do a little research. B)

4ghz4e.jpg

Trump Language 

IMG_0325.JPG

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump Language 

IMG_0325.JPG

4gi1np.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yes but they're maybe 30-35 percent of the electorate, everybody else is /horrified/ to a level they weren't in 16

• Like 1
  • Haha 1