Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breonna Taylor case

docyabut2

https://www.foxnews.com/us/breonna-t...iminal-charges

What I don't get in this case ,it was proven by witnesses' there was a knock on the door by the cops and Taylor`s boy friend started the shootings through the door and shot a cop. The cops defended themselves by shooting back through the door. Shots everywhere killed Taylor, so why wasn't the boyfriend get the blame for her death.  One cop got four years and they don`t even know if it was his shots.

Hankinson was not charged in Taylor's death, but rather for endangering her neighbors' lives.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 6

The city is boarding up the business . There are a hundreds mad protestors might try to burn and loot. The cops are trying to stop the riots from going on.

it is a very interesting situation, allegedly cops never identified themselves,  and were breaking the door down,  no wonder he shot at the door.  maybe he is not blamed cuz he acted reasonably under the circumstances.  i would probably do the same if someone was breaking my door in the middle of the night. 

• Like 4

Wasnt it even the wrong house, and i read no knock warrant,

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is a very interesting situation, allegedly cops never identified themselves,  and were breaking the door down,  no wonder he shot at the door.  maybe he is not blamed cuz he acted reasonably under the circumstances.  i would probably do the same if someone was breaking my door in the middle of the night. 

Got to see those indictments papers ,it was said on the news some witnesses said. the cops did shout out they were cops, when they knocked on the door .The boyfriend knew they were cops

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Got to see those indictments papers ,it was said on the news some witnesses said. the cops did shout out they were cops, when they knocked on the door .The boyfriend knew they were cops

And i wonder would you believe they were cops in that situation, this is a very complicated case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And i wonder would you believe they were cops in that situation, this is a very complicated case.

It should be a release of the seal indictments papers of these cops cases,to know the truths.

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

i do not believe that witness for a second. 

entire concept of no knock warrant is to not let you know cops are breaking down your door. they supposed to open it with a battering ram in one slam, throw a flashbang in, or just  rush in guns drawn,  and take down anyone inside.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do not believe that witness for a second. 

entire concept of no knock warrant is to not let you know cops are breaking down your door. they supposed to open it with a battering ram in one slam, throw a flashbang in, or just  rush in guns drawn,  and take down anyone inside.  

There are many witnesses in the indictments what really happened, that proves these cases. what I believe in this case the cops were the innocents .:)

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

There are many witnesses in the indictments what really happened, that proves these cases. what I believe in this case the cops were the innocents .:)

witnesses inside the houses that were raided?   i have serious doubts about it.  there is no way  people outside have any idea what people inside raided homes heard. and that is what is important.  

courts almost always  find cops innocent does not mean much theses days, not a single judge ever had found a cop guilty, only few unlucky sob who were tried by the jury were convicted, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

yea i agree, it should not have happened,  breonna taylor should not have happened,  

In the United States, a no-knock warrant is a warrant issued by a judge that allows law enforcement to enter a property without immediate prior notification of the residents, such as by knocking or ringing a doorbell. In most cases, law enforcement will identify themselves just before they forcefully enter the property. It is issued under the belief that any evidence they hope to find can be destroyed during the time that police identify themselves and the time they secure the area, or in the event where there is a large perceived threat to officer safety during the execution of the warrant.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, aztek said:

what exactly in the link do you want us to read? you linked us  to a main page of a forum board, with thousands of threads, what info is being withheld? 

I`m gald this site doesn't kick me off all together of all these issues :)

Edited by docyabut2

There were a couple of cops shot tonight in Lexington. Waiting for the news to come on to see what they say. Both are in stable condition but one is in surgery. A suspect is in custody. That's all the news reported on too. No more info available.

https://www.wkyt.com/2020/09/24/officer-shot-at-brook-street-and-broadway-in-louisville/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

did they knock on a door, said they were police, and asked to open the door?? no, they started breaking down the door,  that's why her bf started shooting, and it was known since the day 1 she died in a hallway. never heard the bed version, 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

If this is true, it would mean ANOTHER person involved in crime being made a martyr.  How  can criminals be made heroes Other?

what was her crime? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

did they knock on a door, said they were police, and asked to open the door?? no, they started breaking down the door,  that's why her bf started shooting, and it was known since the day 1 she died in a hallway. never heard the bed version, 

believe in the indictment of the police and the witnesses'