Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breonna Taylor case

docyabut2

'These punks': Louisville police major rips 'woke' protesters in leaked email

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon ‘yesterday’ because they became ‘woke’ (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us. Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

“There is currently no recourse we have for incidents involving the doxing of officers or their families. What we can do is speak up against them and put the truth out there," Hallahan wrote. "Through the PIO office and the LMPD FB page, we will come back at them on their own page to let them and everyone else know they are lying. We will print the facts. I will see to it."

“I think it’s a totally unacceptable attitude of any police officer and extremely poor leadership from a major. I think she owes the community an apology, and she’ll have to deal with the consequences of her conduct,” Coan said.

Councilman Bill Hollander recommended to the mayor that Hallahan be dismissed from her command of the 5th District.

"It's making constituents wonder what kind of people we're really employing and promoting to leadership positions. And that's very unfortunate. Our police officers have a very difficult job, and they don't need this kind of inappropriate communication," he said.

Hallahan's message wasn't the first controversial email emanating from the Louisville Police Department this week.

Sgt. Jon Mattingly, who was at the scene when LMPD officers shot Breonna Taylor, wrote an email to 1,000 LMPD officers, saying that the officers did the "legal, moral and ethical thing" on the night Taylor was killed. Taylor's family settled with the city of Louisville for $12 million and promised to reform the police department.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/these-punks-louisville-police-major-rips-woke-protesters-in-leaked-email/ar-BB19owMP?ocid=msedgdhp

it is a class thing, cops believe they are higher class of people, and above the law, and that is why they do not care if they kill any civilian, someone lower than them.  

no lawsuits, no reform will ever change that.  

1 hour ago, aztek said:

under what circumstances do you think police would not press any charges  against  a person who shot at them?     that fact alone is enough to see the whole case is rotten, that and the fact that cops settled a suite and paid millions, do you think if it was by the book correctly handled  situation it would happen?  nope. cops efed up and they know it.    if anything i  believe detectives even less, 

I think the cops shouldn't have fired in back (apt). However Walker set off the chain reaction. Again, he fired first, very, very, deadly mistake shooting at cops, buddy. And he won the lottery getting off. Basically everyone in media tonight 'I would've handled situation differently' (serving warrant/while getting shot at?) Sounds good. Then go sign up for career in law enforcement. Save some lives.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

I think the cops shouldn't have fired in back (apt). However Walker set off the chain reaction. Again, he fired first, very, very, deadly mistake shooting at cops, buddy. And he won the lottery getting off. Basically everyone in media tonight 'I would've handled situation differently' (serving warrant/while getting shot at?) Sounds good. Then go sign up for career in law enforcement. Save some lives.

cops never told him they were cops, that is what no knock warrant is all about. they just break down the door, what would you do if someone was braking down your door at 1 am, with your gf, her sister and a child inside?  

he did win, he is alive and not even charged for shooting at cops,  that alone is telling enough

thanks for the advice, but i like to do something better with my life than be a badge.  leave that to those who cannot do anything else

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

cops never told him theyt were cops, that is what no knock warrant is all about. they jjust break down the door, what wopuld you do if someone was braking down your door at 1 am?

he did win, he is alive and not even charged for shooting at cops,  that alone is telling enough

thanks for the advice, but i like to do something better with my life than be a badge.  

He gambled with her life. What would I do?. I might second guess who's there. Especially, if dope's (as in heroin,  ex's previous possession charge) getting regularly mailed to house. That might raise a flag. Actually I lived in inner city around twenty years. Dont own a gun (though keep a katana in bedroom). Anyway, no (and I've had close calls). I wouldnt attempt to stab random person on other side of door (not knowing identity).

10 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

He gambled with her life. What would I do?. I might second guess who's there. Especially, if dope's (as in heroin,  ex's previous possession charge) getting regularly mailed to house. That might raise a flag. ).

you mean like a stash house??  those are very often robbed, plus having 3 other people in the house including a child, he did the right thing,  there is no time to second guess when someone is busting out your door at 1am, good luck with your katana, lol

Edited by aztek

25 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mean like a stash house??  those are very often robbed, plus having 3 other people in the house including a child, he did the right thing,  there is no time to second guess when someone is busting out your door at 1am, good luck with your katana, lol

It's cheaper than a gun. Anyway, not sure about stash house. According to authorities, he was getting packages shipped to Breonna's house. Then taking it to stash house. Gotta go, believe whatever u like.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

btw there was no drugs or money found, so not only they effed up the search by killing an innocent, and they have nothing to show for. 

for all i  know cops lied about everything.  do not care what their detectives said.  oh wait one of them is fired and charged

One of the police officers involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor in her home in Louisville, Kentucky, in March was charged Wednesday with first-degree wanton endangerment, but the officer whose shot killed Taylor was not indicted.

Judge Annie O’Connell announced the charges against the former Louisville detective, Brett Hankison, who was fired in June, during a grand jury proceeding. A warrant will be issued for his arrest, O'Connell said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-louisville-police-officer-brett-hankison-charged-breonna-taylor-s-n1238036

Edited by aztek

Over the years I've watched these killings by cops. It's always someone with a criminal record, resisting arrest or pulling weapons

that get shot. Very rare if a law abiding citizen or children getting shot.

children2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Over the years I've watched these killings by cops. It's always someone with a criminal record, resisting arrest or pulling weapons

that get shot. Very rare if a law abiding citizen or children getting shot.

that is just not true,  there are dozens of threads on this board alone about cops killing innocents that did not pose any threat, did not run, or resisted

https://time.com/4404987/police-violence/ 

what is extremely rare is cops to be charged and convicted.  

that is not including police brutality that does not end in deaths, false arrests and evidence rigging.  there is most likely not s single police dept in usa that is not guilty of it,  

12 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So the cop got two felony charges for shooting at the neighbors house but there were no charges for the six shots that killed Breonna?  Seems like that house has more rights than a sleeping woman with no criminal record.

Herein lies the core argument.

The idea that collateral damage is OK in a civil society, is beyond unacceptable, it is monstrous. The state has sponsored many murders in my lifetime.

A classic case in point.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:34 PM, aztek said:

did they knock on a door, said they were police, and asked to open the door?? no, they started breaking down the door,  that's why her bf started shooting, and it was known since the day 1 she died in a hallway. never heard the bed version, 

A neighbor said they knocked AND announced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/breonna-taylor-police-killing.html

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is just not true,  there are dozens of threads on this board alone about cops killing innocents that did not pose any threat, did not run, or resisted

that is not including police brutality that does not end in deaths, false arrests and evidence rigging.  there is most likely not s single police dept in usa that is not guilty of it,  

Stats show that more whites get killed by cops than black. The media will only report on blacks thus making it look blacks are the only targets. Selective Reporting.

police.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well cop or no cop if I knock on a door and someone opens fire I’m shooting back. These officers did their job and black people need to get off the racist BS.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, glorybebe said:

...That December, a favor he asked of her — renting a car and lending it to him — ensnared her in a murder inquiry. A man was found slumped over the wheel, eight bullets riddling his body. Inside the car were three baggies of drugs and Ms. Taylor’s rental contract, court records show...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/breonna-taylor-police-killing.amp.html

Now, they weren't sure if she was directly involved with his drug business, BUT...

Hours after the raid and Ms. Taylor’s death, he claimed during a recorded jailhouse call to another girlfriend that Ms. Taylor had been holding thousands of dollars for him. On the call, Kiera Bradley, with whom he has a daughter, asked where to find bail money.

“Bre had, like, eight grand,” he said.

“Bre had eight grand of your money?” Ms. Bradley responded, her voice rising....

She knew what he was involved in.  She allowed him to involve her into this lifestyle.   Does not mean she deserved to die, but you get involved with that lifestyle, you know that the chance of someone coming after you is very high.  

That's a really good link glorybebe, if people take the time to read the whole thing. I don't get why Breonna kept going back to this Glover guy. She just stayed involved with the wrong man and police had so much surveillance with her in it. Police found a dead body in a car she rented for him. Even after her death Glover insisted she had thousands of dollars of his money though police said they didn't find any in the apartment. 

She had a good guy but for some reason kept hanging on to a really bad one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aztek said:

cops never told him they were cops, that is what no knock warrant is all about. they just break down the door, what would you do if someone was braking down your door at 1 am, with your gf, her sister and a child inside?  

thanks for the advice, but i like to do something better with my life than be a badge.  leave that to those who cannot do anything else

There was no sister or child inside. She was not in bed. You haven't read anything have you?

Walker thought he was shooting at Glover. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's a really good link glorybebe, if people take the time to read the whole thing. I don't get why Breonna kept going back to this Glover guy. She just stayed involved with the wrong man and police had so much surveillance with her in it. Police found a dead body in a car she rented for him. Even after her death Glover insisted she had thousands of dollars of his money though police said they didn't find any in the apartment. 

She had a good guy but for some reason kept hanging on to a really bad one.

Ironically, her boyfriend Kenneth Walker (the guy that shot at the police) thought that he was defending himself and Breonna from her ex-boyfriend Glover when he shot through the door. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Ironically, her boyfriend Kenneth Walker (the guy that shot at the police) thought that he was defending himself and Breonna from her ex-boyfriend Glover when he shot through the door. 

Yes. He did think it was Glover. I don't know why Breonna kept going around with Glover like she did. She was on so many surveillance tapes going to the drug houses and there was a lot of surveillance of Glover going to hers. She kept bailing him out. He was using her address and after her death insisted she had thousands of dollars of his money. Why did she keep doing things for this guy? I would think after they found a dead body in a car she rented she would kick him as far to the curb as she could but she didn't. Walker was a good guy. I just don't understand some women. It wasn't really Walker who got her shot. It was Glover.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

That NY Times article is excellent if people take the time to read it. Breonna just kept getting herself deeper and deeper involved with Glover and what he was doing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aztek said:

really? I dont think you have a grasp of the facts and stats....

please do provide some numbers for context....actual cases not number of threads!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

I always read articles where certain people want to defund the police. But call 911 when needed.

As the case of Alyssa Milano. https://www.newsmax.com/us/defund-the-police-alyssa-milano-police-gunman/2020/09/22/id/988208/

there are numerous videos on youtube for example that show these idiots chanting **** the police then something happens and they start screaming 'someone call the police' ...

you couldnt make it up half the time...it really does boggle the mind

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Stats show that more whites get killed by cops than black. The media will only report on blacks thus making it look blacks are the only targets. Selective Reporting.

theres a specific narrative that the media wants to portray....its not even subtle but somehow people still buy it hook line and sinker.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, quillius said:

theres a specific narrative that the media wants to portray....its not even subtle but somehow people still buy it hook line and sinker.

A lot of people don't realize how corrupt the media has become. They accept their word as gold instead of questioning their reporting.

The media was always somewhat biased but they have been extreme for some years now.

• Like 3

One thing puzzles me. The cops tried to break the door down, but took so long doing it that they where still outside when Kenneth Walker opened fire on them. Either they where VERY slow at breaking down the door, or Taylor fired VERY rapidly upon hearing the noise ? 

UK Police tend to use a little battering ram gadget that would have the door down within a second. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1