Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Breonna Taylor case

211 posts in this topic

Myles
8 hours ago, glorybebe said:

You obviously haven't done extensive reading about how much Breonna was involved in her ex's business.   I have and I have posted about it.  I will not defend police when they are in the wrong,  but this situation was not 100 % their fault.   She was let go from her job when drugs disappeared,  she rented a car a dead man was found in, she was being investigated.  You have blinders on wanting the big bad police to be at fault.   She made bad choices, unfortunately they led the police to her door

I hadn't heard that.   Is that true.  

bmk1245
18 hours ago, the13bats said:

Oh, so the cops were are the correct address when they killed her?

Yes, they were at the correct address.

BTW, Nate The Lawyer covered it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

glorybebe
2 hours ago, Myles said:

I hadn't heard that.   Is that true.  

Trying to find it again.  Drugs went missing and it was a quit or be fired situation.  She was deemed non-rehirable

glorybebe
40 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yes, they were at the correct address.

BTW, Nate The Lawyer covered it.

I like how he gave unbiased facts.  Good find, thank you.

• Like 2

the13bats
3 hours ago, Myles said:

The cops are not totally innocent in this though.   Seemed poorly planned out and the cop who fired blindly was not good.   

The root cause is her associating and helping criminals.   

Nope, however she wanted to play gangsta and that life can have negative consequences,  im not understanding yet why her family was paid millions.

docyabut2
Posted (edited)

What gets me its is sad that the BLM  don't go on the laws and orders  The cops are not totally innocent in any of these cases :( and  they kill every police man whether they are black or white:(   

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 1

bmk1245
1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

What gets me its is sad that the BLM  don't go on the laws and orders  The cops are not totally innocent in any of these cases :( and  they kill every police man whether they are black or white:(   

Reagarding cops, in Taylor's case only one cop is at fault, the one who was shooting through the window.

As for another famous case, Floyd's ... In his blood experts found 11 nL/mg of fentanyl (not to mention other substances). And what we can find about fentanyls? This

Overdose results in respiratory depression which is reversible with naloxone. Sudden death can also occur because of cardiac arrest or severe anaphylactic reaction.  The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. [...] Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved. While fatalities have been reported after therapeutic use, many deaths have occurred as a result of the misuse of pharmaceutical products. Both used and unused fentanyl patches have been injected, smoked, snorted or taken orally with fatal consequences.

(link)

11 nL/mg is quite above 7 nL/mg.

IMHO, all symptoms (not to mention his health problems) points to OD, and cops only guilty of not stuffing him back into the car after he kicked himself out.

glorybebe

I am wondering if her boyfriend used her as a shield. They are both in the hallway, the police are facing them returning fire, she takes 6 bullets and he doesn't get hit? It just doesn't make sense 

• Like 2

the13bats
16 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I am wondering if her boyfriend used her as a shield. They are both in the hallway, the police are facing them returning fire, she takes 6 bullets and he doesn't get hit? It just doesn't make sense 

Im not being mean but iirc she was bigger than the guy

aztek
3 hours ago, glorybebe said:

why not? all he had to do was not be in a hallway,