Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man has nose removed to become 'black alien'

Eldorado

14 hours ago, Still Waters said:

All I can see is a good looking guy who's totally disfigured himself. He looks awful imo. I can't for the life of me see how he thinks he looks ok, he's done so much to himself he just looks stupid.

Looking the way he does he must know he attracts attention, but I wonder how many follow him out of curiosity rather than admiration. Whatever, he's certainly lapping up the attention.

Besides the "stupid" slam i hear you and pretty much agree,

I knew many attention seekers in my club world and the OP alien guy strikes me as what we called "overnight punks" yeah, bit dated term, many come from very modest lives, and do seem to have a form of a mental illness, not studied that i know of because they arent hurting anyone, they seem to just want to go extreme.

Most attention this guy will get isnt going to be admiration or curiosity but folks repulsed which might be his underlying motivation,

This type thing is also a trend a sign of a time, like tramp stamp tattoos on a girls lower back or the cheesy tribal bands were in their day

My dad passed in 2014 he was navy, covered nearly body sleeved in "art" his tattoos some done old tapper style had become globs of blueish ink, my step mother got to look at my moms name daily for well over 40 years.

I count count how many times he wished he hadnt got them,

Likely one reason i have no ink,

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

My dad passed in 2014 he was navy, covered nearly body sleeved in "art" his tattoos some done old tapper style had become globs of blueish ink

I might be old fashioned but navy blokes are tattooed sort of traditionally and they suit them,they used to be worn by tough guys,now they are meaningless.

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

the cheesy tribal bands were in their day

Sorry if anyone has these but they looked totally s--- unless you were Maori and I'd hate to try to cover up these abominations,lol.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, openozy said:

I might be old fashioned but navy blokes are tattooed sort of traditionally and they suit them,they used to be worn by tough guys,now they are meaningless.

Sorry if anyone has these but they looked totally s--- unless you were Maori and I'd hate to try to cover up these abominations,lol.

Back when the tribal bands were the cool trend around here a lot of those types would also get the "bad boy" logo...um yeah.

Dont know if my dad was antique enough to fit the type navy you spoke of but My dad wasnt "tough" as in a weather beaten crusty old booze and brawl sailor way,

He told me he joined navy to avoid fighting, he started with working on planes then photo analysis after 20 years in he became a private  machinist and taxidermist he avoided conflict and never said a mean thing about anyone no matter how hard he might get pushed to do so, but was very set in his opinion was it.

My dads tattoos were when he was young and a guy in his crew wanted one he would tag along and get another, no real method to it although many had meaning, things like a pig on one foot, a QP doll on the other, butterflies with different spot count on bsck of legs, skulls,  snakes, panthers, eagle on chest you get the idea,

Sorry to derail, ill go back to big cat talk.

• Like 1

You can mutilate yourself as much as you want but I am not obligated to accept it as normal, admirable nor will I even condone it. I cannot take anyone seriously that goes through all that financial burden to look like a Dungeons and Dragons creature.

This 'man' is going to regret it when he tries to get a job and won't even make it past the first interview; this is the real world, not a Star Trek fantasy world and on this planet you are -presumably- born a human and as such you need to look like and behave like a functioning member of the human race.

He deserves to be stared at, pointed at, mocked  then laughed at...constantly.

Just because we are a 'free' society doesn't automatically mean that you will be sweetly thought of and willingly accepted because you wanna look like a freak show escapee.

Edited by Bendy Demon
Because
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

Just because we are a 'free' society doesn't automatically mean that you will be sweetly thought of and willingly accepted because you wanna look like a freak show escapee

People who deviate from the norm physically are true freaks and despite their looks are generally cool.nice people.These "geeks"who mutilate themselves are despised by true freaks,mainly because they were born normal and chose to be wannnabe freaks.

52 minutes ago, openozy said:

People who deviate from the norm physically are true freaks and despite their looks are generally cool.nice people.These "geeks"who mutilate themselves are despised by true freaks,mainly because they were born normal and chose to be wannnabe freaks.

....what?:huh:

I don't think people who are actually born with deformities are 'freaks' just the ones who willingly choose to mutilate themselves so they can look like an imaginary alien or manga character.

8 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

....what?:huh:

I don't think people who are actually born with deformities are 'freaks' just the ones who willingly choose to mutilate themselves so they can look like an imaginary alien or manga character.

Freaks are very special people and they are proud of being unique but they don't have a choice unlike the other wannabe freaks aka geeks,attention seekers.I know this first hand.

11 hours ago, openozy said:

Freaks are very special people and they are proud of being unique but they don't have a choice unlike the other wannabe freaks aka geeks,attention seekers.I know this first hand.

I am sorry but I am having trouble following your 'logic' here.

Why would someone who is born with a deformity be 'proud' of it and think it makes them unique? Not sayin' they should be ashamed but I fail to see where pride comes into the equation.

Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.   

6 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

I am sorry but I am having trouble following your 'logic' here.

Why would someone who is born with a deformity be 'proud' of it and think it makes them unique? Not sayin' they should be ashamed but I fail to see where pride comes into the equation.

Well there is no use being ashamed or feeling sorry for yourself and everyone should have pride in themselves, looking different means you aren't a sheep and has a cool mystique about it.Everyone has something wrong with them,just embrace it.

• 5 months later...

Update:

Man Who Transformed Himself Into 'Black Alien' Pays Tribute To Mum On Mother's Day

The man who transformed himself into a 'black alien' has paid a touching tribute to his mum on Mother's Day to thank her for never judging him.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-man-who-transformed-into-black-alien-pays-tribute-to-mum-20210314

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not so much the what but the why... 

What a rude awakening if "aliens" looked nothing like that... 

~

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

But how does he smell?

Like ink.

• Haha 1

That particular piece of hardware has a purpose and he's going to find that the role it played in filtering out contaminants is going to lead to some illness he could have avoided but for his "choices".

• Like 1