Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal caught on camera TV show

moonman

This show is the absolute worst piece of paranormal trash I have ever seen on TV. The videos they show are either debunked to hell, obvious fakes or easily explained, while the so-called "experts" drone on moronically about how each video is so great and never once even consider any alternative explanations.

That said, I can't help but watch from time to time and laugh at how stupid and absurd these "experts" really are. Maybe off camera they know full well it's a load of garbage, but pay them a little and their credibility gets thrown right out the window. No one associated with this show should ever be taken seriously in any capacity again.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

I watched the show and agree some of the comments are corny and chintzy sounding. However some of the comments are quite intelligent. And the videos are from real people and I am sure many show real paranormal/alien/crypto things.

• Haha 1

I've seen the show. I like it because it has somewhat creepy stuff, but I mean they don't give any other explanation.

• Confused 1

I totally agree. We watch it because the wife loves it but for crying out loud these so called "Experts" are a bit pathetic. Everything is paranormal by definition for them while most videos are already debunked sometimes years ago lol. Anyhow, it is pure for entertainment. I used to watch this show and it was about the same concept except for the fact that they had skeptics as well trying to give a scientific explanation of the video, together with the paranormal "experts". It was much more genuine and not so biased to watch since both believers and non-believers had their say. I can't recall the name of the  show but it was good. There is also this other show we watch every once in a while and so called "normal" people, like you and me, not actors, talk about their experience with the paranormal and occult, often kinda spooky and poltergeist activities in their house and stuff when they were young. Well, the so called "normal" people often sound like actors and if they show footage it always claims that the footage is "Archival Footage" which is nor real footage from the story they are talking about but a lot of people don't know this. They never have real footage because the stories are all made up and told by actors lol. 

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to reiterate what a biased piece of garbage this show is. They air known hoaxes and stuff that has been explained already, don't offer ANY other viewpoint other than "OMG paranormal", and their so called "experts" are complete simps. Bottom of the barrel stupid, this show. It is an insult to anyone with half a brain.

Even knowing that, for some reason I'll still stop on it when flipping through channels. Just to see if they have an actual decent clip this time I guess. I last about 15 seconds before I'm growling at the TV about how stupid they are and changing the channel. Don't know why I keep trying.

There are a few other shows like it that at least acknowledge other viewpoints and explanations - while they are still usually dumb, they are FAR more interesting.

Edited by moonman

Moonmsn is full of it, the one I watched the ghosts that haunted the guy and his house were dressed convincingly real, I still to this day am afraid to deny the guy's experience. Maybe the experience was lost in translation for you since you hate ghost stories and they make you cry and hide your face with your arm while you neigh like a hoirse.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Moonmsn is full of it, the one I watched the ghosts that haunted the guy and his house were dressed convincingly real, I still to this day am afraid to deny the guy's experience. Maybe the experience was lost in translation for you since you hate ghost stories and they make you cry and hide your face with your arm while you neigh like a hoirse.

Not surprised in the least you think this trashy show is valid in any way. What does surprise me is that you have time to post this, with all the nonsense scribbled "inventions" you keep wasting forum space on. Maybe you ran out of crayons? Better make mom run to the store to get more, wouldn't want to miss out on any of your mental hospital "science" that literally no one cares about.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, moonman said:

Not surprised in the least you think this trashy show is valid in any way. What does surprise me is that you have time to post this, with all the nonsense scribbled "inventions" you keep wasting forum space on. Maybe you ran out of crayons? Better make mom run to the store to get more, wouldn't want to miss out on any of your mental hospital "science" that literally no one cares about.

Curiosity killed the cat and I m not surprised that Moonms is scarred and emotional when it comes to things he can't explain because of his limited capacity's. For him this must be like a truck beating down on him at every second.  If you need help moonman I suggest you seek it from a Doctor. I'm not going to be a vent for your crappy wit.

6 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm not going to be a vent for your crappy wit.

Too late - maybe if you stop making yourself such an obnoxious easy target it won't happen so much. Now hurry up and get back to inventing the wheel. We need those.

Edited by moonman