Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Bendy Demon

Brave Browser

Recommended Posts

Bendy Demon

How many of you are using the Brave Browser?

I just installed it and it's...ok. Too much doo-dads (so-to-speak) to monkey with and I am unsure whether to keep it or not.

I do know that after installing Comodo Ice Dragon..I am not impressed and use Firefox or Palemoon (or MyPal..a browser optimized for Win XP) Nice thing about Brave is it has its own ad-blocker so I don't need to install one but other than that..it seems like they are trying to impress the user with all these adjustments that just make my head spin. (that or it's my age :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Desertrat56
5 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

How many of you are using the Brave Browser?

I just installed it and it's...ok. Too much doo-dads (so-to-speak) to monkey with and I am unsure whether to keep it or not.

I do know that after installing Comodo Ice Dragon..I am not impressed and use Firefox or Palemoon (or MyPal..a browser optimized for Win XP) Nice thing about Brave is it has its own ad-blocker so I don't need to install one but other than that..it seems like they are trying to impress the user with all these adjustments that just make my head spin. (that or it's my age :P)

I never heard of that browser.  I use DuckDuckGo and Mozilla.  Both of those block popup ads.

Edited by Desertrat56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bendy Demon
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I never heard of that browser.  I use DuckDuckGo and Mozilla.  Both of those block popup ads.

DuckDuckGo is a browser?

But yeah, Firefox is fairly good, has lots of things you can add onto it. I might unistall both Ice Dragon and Brave. Lots of fluff but see little difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
4 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

DuckDuckGo is a browser?

But yeah, Firefox is fairly good, has lots of things you can add onto it. I might unistall both Ice Dragon and Brave. Lots of fluff but see little difference.

Oh, no, DuckDuckGo is a search engine.  I get confused sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bendy Demon

Ah..I see.

Yeah it is a pretty good search engine and after trying a couple other browsers I think I will stick to Firefox and Palemoon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.