Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brave Browser

Bendy Demon

How many of you are using the Brave Browser?

I just installed it and it's...ok. Too much doo-dads (so-to-speak) to monkey with and I am unsure whether to keep it or not.

I do know that after installing Comodo Ice Dragon..I am not impressed and use Firefox or Palemoon (or MyPal..a browser optimized for Win XP) Nice thing about Brave is it has its own ad-blocker so I don't need to install one but other than that..it seems like they are trying to impress the user with all these adjustments that just make my head spin. (that or it's my age :P)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bendy Demon

• Desertrat56

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

How many of you are using the Brave Browser?

I just installed it and it's...ok. Too much doo-dads (so-to-speak) to monkey with and I am unsure whether to keep it or not.

I do know that after installing Comodo Ice Dragon..I am not impressed and use Firefox or Palemoon (or MyPal..a browser optimized for Win XP) Nice thing about Brave is it has its own ad-blocker so I don't need to install one but other than that..it seems like they are trying to impress the user with all these adjustments that just make my head spin. (that or it's my age :P)

I never heard of that browser.  I use DuckDuckGo and Mozilla.  Both of those block popup ads.

Edited by Desertrat56

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I never heard of that browser.  I use DuckDuckGo and Mozilla.  Both of those block popup ads.

DuckDuckGo is a browser?

But yeah, Firefox is fairly good, has lots of things you can add onto it. I might unistall both Ice Dragon and Brave. Lots of fluff but see little difference.

4 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

DuckDuckGo is a browser?

But yeah, Firefox is fairly good, has lots of things you can add onto it. I might unistall both Ice Dragon and Brave. Lots of fluff but see little difference.

Oh, no, DuckDuckGo is a search engine.  I get confused sometimes.

Ah..I see.

Yeah it is a pretty good search engine and after trying a couple other browsers I think I will stick to Firefox and Palemoon

• Like 1