Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter Biden paid $3.5mil by Moscow Mayor

OverSword

Let's not ignore the trump families profiteering from Dad's political position.  Go ahead and post those too :yes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Let's not ignore the trump families profiteering from Dad's political position.  Go ahead and post those too :yes:

Anyone?

Bueller?

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Let's not ignore the trump families profiteering from Dad's political position.  Go ahead and post those too 

The point would be?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Allegedly at this point.

Newsweek

Man that Hunter Biden is a very well respected consultant behind the former iron curtain isn't he?  We're lucky to have such great people from great families in America :tu:

My guess... the perfect spy among other things sounds like he's all up on them ho's and possibly other things and we wonder where our missing children are going : ( ssure hope that's not the case. But also most likely daddy is also into paying for some of them service gals, being all huggy, feeling, touchy the way he is, you never know...

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

*cough* ivanka wins trade marks from china *cough* trump vows to save ZTE *cough*

• Thanks 3

Well, if you’re going to ask to be measured by “the **** the Trump Dynasty gets up to” than you’re setting a very low bar for your team and yet they’re still hitting it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, if you’re going to ask to be measured by “the **** the Trump Dynasty gets up to” than you’re setting a very low bar for your team and yet they’re still hitting it. 

“the **** the Trump Dynasty gets up to” seems a bit vague.  Got any specifics?

Or is it all just too horrible for words...?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

“the **** the Trump Dynasty gets up to” seems a bit vague.  Got any specifics?

Or is it all just too horrible for words...?

Well lets see- We have Hunter Biden getting paid $3.5 million from the wife of a Moscow Mayor.

Then we have the Trumps paying $2 million for stealing from charity: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/12/trump-pays-2-million-fine-for-stealing-from-charity.html

So yeah, really low bar to compare each other to.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Was there an explanation as to WHY he was paid this money ? 

does there need to be a reason? 

did Trump give a reason why with his kids charity scam that he funneled money from the charity to the trump foundation and his campaign ? .. why his son Eric falsely stated to Forbes that and quote "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge" relating to charity gold tourneys.. which was not the case.. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/12/23/best-stories-of-the-decade-how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#3fc0a46f4779

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

does there need to be a reason? 

did Trump give a reason why with his kids charity scam that he funneled money from the charity to the trump foundation and his campaign ? .. why his son Eric falsely stated to Forbes that and quote "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge" relating to charity gold tourneys.. which was not the case.. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/12/23/best-stories-of-the-decade-how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#3fc0a46f4779

Nice piece of "whataboutism" there @DingoLingo, but irrelevant to Joe Biden, who was the Vice President when this happened. So I ask my question again: did the report   state WHY he had received this money ? (e.g. was it for services rendered ? )

This gives the APPEARANCE of a bribe to the Vice President of the United STates of America. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Nice piece of "whataboutism" there @DingoLingo, but irrelevant to Joe Biden, who was the Vice President when this happened. So I ask my question again: did the report   state WHY he had received this money ? (e.g. was it for services rendered ? )

This gives the APPEARANCE of a bribe to the Vice President of the United STates of America. 

and again I say.. what difference does it make? .. should it? why not wait for hunter to release his tax returns.. kinda like everyone else is doing while waiting for Trump to release his (BTW Joe has release his tax returns.. maybe its time for Trump to do the same) stop trying to throw mud when Trump and the GOP are far more dirty that Biden is :)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

If Joe changed his name to Hunter...

Ooops.. it was paid to Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden..... my mistake. 

It's still HIGHLY suspicious. 

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

There you go asking a question and then making an assumption off the unknown answer again.

Assumption from Ignorance...   But in this case, considering that the report was from a political party during an election year, the omission of the reason in media is deliberate to make people think just what you quoted, "This gives the APPEARANCE of a bribe to the Vice President of the United STates of America."

Being the nice guy that I am, I will answer your question.  Yes, the report stated why it was given.  Yes, it was legal.  Yes, it was services rendered (of sort- Biden's company didn't even keep the money . It continued on to a third company). No, there were no criminal charges referred in that matter or any other matter by the year long Senate investigation.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

There you go asking a question and then making an assumption off the unknown answer again.

Assumption from Ignorance...   But in this case, considering that the report was from a political party during an election year, the omission of the reason in media is deliberate to make people think just what you quoted, "This gives the APPEARANCE of a bribe to the Vice President of the United STates of America."

Being the nice guy that I am, I will answer your question.  Yes, the report stated why it was given.  Yes, it was legal.  Yes, it was services rendered (of sort- Biden's company didn't even keep the money . It continued on to a third company). No, there were no criminal charges referred in that matter or any other matter by the year long Senate investigation.  

Well, good then. Thanks you for answering my question :) 

You may have a biscuit for your pains. :D

22 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yes, the report stated why it was given.  Yes, it was legal.  Yes, it was services rendered (of sort- Biden's company didn't even keep the money .

It's perhaps a bit early to wave this off as "legal".  The Moscow mayor whose wife sent Hunter the money, btw, was fired for corruption.

Further:

Other items in the Senate’s long-anticipated report detailing the Biden family’s conflicts of interest include accusations that Hunter Biden paid Eastern European hookers who might have been trafficked.

Hunter Biden, the committees wrote, initiated some transactions that were Russian- and Ukrainian-linked to what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/23/hunter-biden-took-3-5-million-from-ex-moscow-mayors-wife/

What is fascinating here is that so much of what was falsely attributed to Trump, seems to have been what the Obama people were actually doing.

I bet it turns out that Hunter and Joe had a thing for "golden showers".  Lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's perhaps a bit early to wave this off as "legal".  The Moscow mayor whose wife sent Hunter the money, btw, was fired for corruption.

Russian official fired for corruption?

Cool, looks like Hunter was getting money from the good guys.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The point would be?

No point, I just realize that people will say but what about this or what about that?  as if that changes the political corruption that Hunter is so deeply involved in.  My asking for equivalencies from the trump family is my way of minimizing the feeling that one makes the other excusable.  They're not. 

7 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

did Trump give a reason why with his kids charity scam that he funneled money from the charity to the trump foundation and his campaign

A false equivalency as one is taking dirty money from a foreign government, no doubt to buy influence over a high ranking American official and the other is misusing your own charity.  Also a no-no but not traitorous.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Trump and the GOP are far more dirty that Biden

I would say they're equally as corrupt except that biden has been in federal government since I was eight years old and I just turned 56.  No politician in it that long is anything but dirty and paid for.  Hunter receiving all these millions while his father is one of the most powerful Americans around is just more evidence of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

No, there were no criminal charges referred in that matter or any other matter by the year long Senate investigation.  

Yet.

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

My asking for equivalencies from the trump family is my way of minimizing the feeling that one makes the other excusable.  They're not. 

Well that is a good point indeed.  I would happily let the FBI or AG root out Democratic corruption if they would keep going.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Setton said:

Russian official fired for corruption?

Cool, looks like Hunter was getting money from the good guys.

I like that interpretation :lol: