Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's not what you were talking about though was it. You said Phoenix was a major event that produced photographic evidence.

The only evidence produced was without doubt flares. Not one photo supports the giant craft myth.

Thousands of opportunities. What happened? 

I was of the impression that Phoenix was two events all mixed up one being the flares the other some jackass showoffs flying in formation, that was confirmed by a telescope hobbyist who saw the pilots and didnt care until he heard the furor and claims of one large craft which he said no.

Also many witnesses contradicted each other saying the alleged craft was multi places at once, also who was the writer who claimed the lights came to her home for a visit.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not about impressing me, but i think its cool you had fun and just to thump my chest a bit, i booked blondie ( debbie harry) to my club, she was super kind.

I personally think it’s very cool that you managed a club and booked Blondie.  I think it’s even cooler that you got to meet her.  I would have loved to meet her.  I would tell her how good I think she is and what a fan I am.  Yet, I had a chance when I met Eddie Van Halen and I froze.  Man, I wish I could of told him how impressed I was with his first album.  I mean, I will never forget the first time I heard it.  It will never be forgotten by me.  I was fourteen and went to work out at my friends house and he asked if I had heard Van Halen?  I said no, and he played Eruption.  I had to hear it twice.  My jaw dropped open.  I had heard both Hendrix and Page, alot......but this?  Forget about it.  Instant fan.  I love Van Halen.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Have u seen the video?

This was the one with the plane dropping flares that fell behind the ridge, right?

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It doesn't mean it's from another planet.

Of course.  

What do you consider a likely explanation?

I see that Chrz has replied to me  and I haven’t yet responded.  I need more time on his response because I have to switch computers and I’m really busy at work right now.  Don’t really have time to get fully into it.

6 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Lets look again

were are the flares falling?

That's flares. 

They disappear individually. It's blatantly obvious when slowed down.

CF9g.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Guyver said:

Of course.  

Natural phenomena. Mainly plasma based. 

6 hours ago, Guyver said:

Probably a similar process as the Hessdalen lights in Norway. Plasma discharge.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Probably a similar process as the Hessdalen lights in Norway. Plasma discharge.

More than we have an idea of yet. This photo taken by a pilot with the flyingdales is clearly natural phenomena, huge at that, and at the same time, not known or catalogued. There's a lot to learn here before we start looking at space.

pink-doughnut_1838966i.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-raf-officer-snapped-ufo-phenomenon-1843544.amp

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

It took science a long time to explain a appearance of phenomenon known as "Aurora Borealis / North Light". Before a scientists understood how this phenomenon originated, various supernatural explanations were attributed to it. From a light created by a Viking God of Thunder - Thor, all the way to UFO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_light_(architecture)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ufoguy said:

So flares can turn on and off in place for more than an hr, against the wind....DOES NOT FALL....and moves from one part of the state to the other in formation?

You are revealing how little you know about the case. There were 2 incidents that night. In incident 1 a formation of planes flew over the city of Phoenix. 

The videos you have seen are ALL of flares over the Barry Goldwater range. 

1. You are dead wrong that the flares turned on and off in place for more than an hour. Show us the video if you think that happened.
  2. Against the wind is BS. You are making up more BS.
  3. Did they fall? Of course they did.

You really are very confused on this simple issue. You should find out more before posting stories unrelated to what actually happened.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Have u seen the video?

Have you seen Maccabee's analysis of those videos?  Have you seen the video from incident 1?

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

I was of the impression that Phoenix was two events all mixed up one being the flares the other some jackass showoffs flying in formation, that was confirmed by a telescope hobbyist who saw the pilots and didnt care until he heard the furor and claims of one large craft which he said no.

Also many witnesses contradicted each other saying the alleged craft was multi places at once, also who was the writer who claimed the lights came to her home for a visit.

That loon was Lynn Kitei who claimed the lights were right in front of here and danced for her. They talk to her.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Lets look again

were are the flares falling?

The lights are over 70 miles away. This is incident number 2. NOT the formation of planes.

How clueless are you about the Phoenix Lights?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

He can't possibly be that ill-informed.  It's a troll, as he pretty much admitted earlier - just read the moronic replies on page 6..

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

You are revealing how little you know about the case. There were 2 incidents that night. In incident 1 a formation of planes flew over the city of Phoenix. 

The videos you have seen are ALL of flares over the Barry Goldwater range. 

1. You are dead wrong that the flares turned on and off in place for more than an hour. Show us the video if you think that happened.
  2. Against the wind is BS. You are making up more BS.
  3. Did they fall? Of course they did.

You really are very confused on this simple issue. You should find out more before posting stories unrelated to what actually happened.

And you are not listening to the witnesses....they said when the v formation of lights passed over their heads they can see a large v shape craft

do u see airplanes in video i just posted ?

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

The lights are over 70 miles away. This is incident number 2. NOT the formation of planes.

This is the real video guy...this is what the witnesses saw...THEY DID NOT SEE OR HEAR AIRPLANES........

12 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

This is the real video guy...this is what the witnesses saw...THEY DID NOT SEE OR HEAR AIRPLANES........

Many did. 

You're dismissing them for a personal view.

Edited by psyche101

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That's flares. 

They disappear individually. It's blatantly obvious when slowed down.

CF9g.gif

ah ser this is not the real video....

1: It looks like someone edit this to make it seem like its falling

2: the video gets blur from clear as the flares seem to fall...evidence of fake

3: The distance between the flares and the city lights...in the real footage that i post DOES NOT GET SMALLER  nice try but what u post is an obvious FAKE

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

LISTEN TO THE WITNESSES

Why do you dismiss the witnesses that saw planes and flares? 

Also, Lynne Kitei is a joke. You can't be serious offering her crazy talk as evidence surely?

• Like 2