Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

On 10/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, ufoguy said:

Your so call witnesses does NOT EXIST. There is NO Evidence of their existence. They're FAKE. Why Tim Ley is more of a reliable witness?...because he and 200+ residence of phoenix has first hand account of this event. He can describe the craft in detail. 200+ vs your FAKE witnesses?...No contest

Two hundred witnesses yet you keep talking about what Tim Ley thinks he saw?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

He's after the yearly 'Zoser Trophy', for most gullible anecdote cherry-picker.  It's highly prized in certain circles.  (Mostly, circles of people running in circles recycling old and long debunked cases.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

it's the same ol' boring illogical bollox that the likes of us have suffered for years! The basics/ the bleeding obvious:

if there were something REALLY strange & unknown over a largely populated area it would be world news as a fact- the ultimate proof, job done. This is not the case here= we are told there are multiple witnesses but yet again just another story..... Pathetic really:sleepy:

• Like 3

On 9/26/2020 at 11:07 AM, Seti42 said:

It's fascinating how all the most 'compelling' UFO cases predate the ubiquitousness of smartphone cameras. Especially abduction cases. No one has been alien-abducted since millions started carrying cameras every day.

It still happens but at night now when they're asleep. They are also unknowingly and unseemly anal probed too :(

Edited by qxcontinuum

1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

It still happens but at night now when they're asleep. They are also unknowingly and unseemly anal probed too :(

Go on, tell us more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

do you seriously believe this is the case or are you avin a laugh? i'm confused

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

do you seriously believe this is the case or are you avin a laugh? i'm confused

I am obviously being cynical.

1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

I am obviously being cynical.

it wasn't obvious to me so my apologies- now i know;)

On 10/30/2020 at 2:29 AM, psyche101 said:

Tim Ley is a bonafide nutcase who outright said he thought that what he saw, which he described as individual lights was,

Humans in cahoots with God.

Not aliens. 

I gave you named, Rich Contry and Mitch Stanley for starters. They definitely exist.

If you have to lie for your belief, it's not a good belief system. 

So your two FAKE LYING witnesses Rich Contry and Mitch Stanley...against 200+ saying they saw a craft?....:lol:...really?

Where is the video of the planes dropping flares?...and by the way flares dont stay in the sky for about an hr turning on and off....

On 10/30/2020 at 1:47 PM, stereologist said:

Rubbish. Total rubbish. You are beyond clueless. Tim Ley's description is just one of many.

The problem here is that you are clueless about what happened. You don't even seem to know anything at all about what happened yet you dismiss the video evidence which shows Ley is wrong. You dismiss the telescope and binocular viewing that shows Ley is wrong.

Your claim that some witnesses do not exist is just you revealing how utterly and completely clueless you are about the Phoenix Lights. 

And you are dismissing the actual footage i post...REAL EVIDENCE of what happened....im gonna say it again...you do not see airplanes in that footage i posted

On 10/31/2020 at 7:01 PM, astrobeing said:

because him and his family can describe the craft in detail

On 10/31/2020 at 8:13 PM, ChrLzs said:

He's after the yearly 'Zoser Trophy', for most gullible anecdote cherry-picker.  It's highly prized in certain circles.  (Mostly, circles of people running in circles recycling old and long debunked cases.)

No one can debunk this case...

Edited by ufoguy
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

So your two FAKE LYING witnesses Rich Contry and Mitch Stanley...against 200+ saying they saw a craft?....:lol:...really?

There's more, you said none existed.

Are you admitting that was a lie, or were you just ignorant of the facts? 

Please price that they are lying..

Where is the video of the planes dropping flares?...and by the way flares dont stay in the sky for about an hr turning on and off....

Post #159.

The flares clearly disappear one by one behind the mountain range and quite clearly do not take an hour to fall. That's a lie and easily proven as one 

Here it is again. Count the seconds to see how far short of an hour you are.

CF9g.gif

Now go away angry little man and compose yourself before you try again. Bring your manners with you next time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

because him and his family can describe the craft in detail

He describes lights as individual.

That's planes.

Or are you supporting his story that the craft was of human origins in cahoots with God? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

There is a video of case 1. It is definitely no a craft.

Those 200 witnesses reported seeing stars pass between the lights. Not a craft.

Which shape was the craft. Tell me. Show me one witness other than Ley that says it was a Vee.

Show me two witnesses that agree on the number of lights.

Show me two witnesses that agree on the color of the lights.

Frankly, I think you are lying about the witnesses seeing a craft. 

You are lying about the length of time that the flares were seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

And you are dismissing the actual footage i post...REAL EVIDENCE of what happened....im gonna say it again...you do not see airplanes in that footage i posted

The video you showed was of lights 70miles away. Those were flares determined to be over the Goldwater range over 70miles away.

Are you really as clueless as you claim to be? And why are you lying about the length of time the flares were seen? Are you just clueless or are you lying?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ufoguy said:

No one can debunk this case...

YOU JUST DID YOU NUT!

You show lights not arranged in a Vee and moving down slowly.

You are such a joke

• Like 3

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

There's more, you said none existed.

Are you admitting that was a lie, or were you just ignorant of the facts? 

Please price that they are lying..

Post #159.

The flares clearly disappear one by one behind the mountain range and quite clearly do not take an hour to fall. That's a lie and easily proven as one 

Here it is again. Count the seconds to see how far short of an hour you are.

CF9g.gif

Now go away angry little man and compose yourself before you try again. Bring your manners with you next time.

What is this u posted?... 4 snapshot pics of the real video put together to make a gif animation......this looks like photoshop/ video editing gone wrong...:lol:...where are the jets?...? No jets no noise. How can u call this proof?.. really PATHETIC... :td:

2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

What is this u posted?... 4 snapshot pics of the real video put together to make a gif animation......this looks like photoshop/ video editing gone wrong...:lol:...where are the jets?...? No jets no noise. How can u call this proof?.. really PATHETIC... :td:

It's an animation of the second event which was flares. The first event was planes. 

You only look worse with each post. You are your own worst enemy. 

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

YOU JUST DID YOU NUT!

You show lights not arranged in a Vee and moving down slowly.

You are such a joke

your not listening watch 16:00 - 16:44

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's an animation of the second event which was flares. The first event was planes. 

You only look worse with each post. You are your own worst enemy. 

Like i said no one heard jets when they saw the lights....every eyewitness said they heard NO NOISE when the lights flew over their heads ....not one sound

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

your not listening watch 16:00 - 16:44

The triangulation was doneby Maccabee and it puts the lights 70miles away over the Goldwater range.

You are so clueless listening to some dork on a video. You are so foolishly gullible. Daytime video shot from the same location shows that the lights were over the mountains.

Here is a UFO site teliing you that the triangulation puts the lights far out.

https://www.theufochronicles.com/2015/03/the-arizona-ufo-controversy-18th.html#:~:text=She gave her videos to Dr. Bruce Maccabee,been conducting exercises involving dropping of illumination flares.

There is good reason they could NOT have been in front of the Estrella mountains. If they had been then people in the city of Phoenix could see them. But only people well up on mountains to the north of the city could see the lights.

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Like i said no one heard jets when they saw the lights....every eyewitness said they heard NO NOISE when the lights flew over their heads ....not one sound

That's a really dumb lie. Many witnesses reported hearing event #1. You are completely  and utterly hopelessly clueless. 

No one can hear jets 70 miles away. In fact, the lights on jets that far away cannot be seen.

Of course who is in the video? It is Jim Dilettosso, the biggest fool in the Phoenix Lights story. That guy at the 16 minute mark is the knucklehead that has been making a living fooling the extremely foolish and gullible of this world.