Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Yeah he was looking at planes....he didnt see the V shaped craft that 200,000 witnesses saw....that made NO SOUND AT ALL....

Now you are really telling a whopper of lie.

There not 200k witnesses. And witnesses reported sounds from Nevada to Prescott. So you are lying about the witnesses.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Your even more gullible for believing the military's explanation. Even the governor believe the craft that flew over phoenix is alien...

You are relying on Symington who was convicted of bank fraud.

Who cares what he says. If you are going to make an appeal to authority at least choose someone who is not a con man.

Who else did you rely on?

• Kitei who thinks that lights 70+ miles away were dancing for her outside of her house and talking to her telepathically
  • Dilettoso who thinks video cameras can do spectral analysis
  • Ley who thinks he saw humans working with god
  • Symington who was convicted of bank fraud

Nice, just nice.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, stereologist said:

So you are relying on one witness statement who got it all wrong. How clueless do you want to remain?

This is event #1 and the lights did NOT pass over Tim Ley. The airplanes flew in formation over the valley and not over Ley  - other witnesses corroborate that. The planes flew at 400 mph and not slow as Ley thought. Only Ley thinks it was a Vee. Other people reported a boomerang shape, or a half circle shape or a triangle shape.

And it was at 20:30. That tells us this was not the flares which showed up for less than 5 minutes after 22:00 MST. The videos you post were NOT what Ley and others reported earlier in the evening.

So Ley gave a statement and his guesses about what he saw were wrong. Not surprising at all.

Witnesses in Prescott heard the planes. Witnesses in Prescott saw the planes in a telescope. The travel time from Prescott to Phoenix tells us that these planes in formation flew at 400 mph.

The military has u fooled...the flares story was a lie...just like they lied about Roswell 1947 ...

• Confused 2

58 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

The military has u fooled...the flares story was a lie...just like they lied about Roswell 1947 ...

I read your posts and i wait for proof but you never post proof what you call proof isnt,

11 hours ago, ufoguy said:

FFS, can you please get back on topic? The items you willingly ignore the truth about have their own threads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:28 PM, ufoguy said:

The craft is alien because we dont have anything as large as that craft...

Not according to the bloke your calling as your star witness.

Do you accept his testimony or not? He says it was humans in cahoots with God. Not aliens. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, ufoguy said:

Yeah he was looking at planes....he didnt see the V shaped craft that 200,000 witnesses saw....that made NO SOUND AT ALL....

You said nobody saw planes. He did, and at the time the craft was being reported.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:51 PM, ufoguy said:

Your even more gullible for believing the military's explanation. Even the governor believe the craft that flew over phoenix is alien...

The governor is a fraud.

Check his story properly. You will find out that he messed up his time lines when quoting the TV.

He didn't see anything. 

I'm going to have to explain this to you line by line too I suppose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The governor is a fraud.

Check his story properly. You will find out that he messed up his time lines when quoting the TV.

He didn't see anything. 

I’m interested in this line by line explanation. He saw one of them flying saucers. Prove he didn’t, shill!!

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The governor is a fraud.

He didn't see anything. 

You ever looked into that guys legal scandal fraud issues? Zero integrity or credibility

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2020 at 1:54 AM, psyche101 said:

Not according to the bloke your calling as your star witness.

Do you accept his testimony or not? He says it was humans in cahoots with God. Not aliens. 

He is only saying that because the craft seems otherworldly.

• Haha 2

On 11/10/2020 at 1:55 AM, psyche101 said:

You said nobody saw planes. He did, and at the time the craft was being reported.

Well no one was calling in describing planes

ufoguy has only just now discovered fyfe symington? ..and didn't check anything before posting?  :D :D :D 

You might want to consider another hobby, UG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

ufoguy has only just now discovered fyfe symington? ..and didn't check anything before posting?  :D :D :D 

You might want to consider another hobby, UG.

Actually im having fun laughing at u skeptics..using explanations like swamp gas ..and weather balloons to explain away ufo evidence...its hilarious...

On 11/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, Nuclear Wessel said:

I’m interested in this line by line explanation. He saw one of them flying saucers. Prove he didn’t, shill!!

Mmmm like that is it ....... :lol:

Alrighty then!!

The second event, that Fox agreed was a flare drop from different Air National Guard planes, began at 10:00 and lasted at most ten minutes. I reminded Fox that Symington claimed to have seen news coverage of the lights on TV, then went outside to look. He says he walked down to where the news crews had been filming the lights (the flare drop), and then saw the V-shape fly over, big and mysterious. However, there was no news coverage of the sightings before the planes landed about 8:45, and there could have been nobody filming the "lights" prior to 10:00, because the flares had not yet been dropped. Therefore Symington's claimed sighting occurred after 10:00, probably well after, and hence is an obvious fabrication. "No, he saw it at 8:20. It was 8:20," Fox insisted. "How could he have seen news coverage of this by 8:20?", I asked. "Maybe he heard chatter on the radio or something," Fox said. "How could there have been news crews filming this by 8:20?", I asked? Fox was having no more of this conversation. "Why would Symington have made this up?", another man asked me. "Because of the news coverage it gave him, and feature stories in which he talks about his new business ventures. It would have cost a lot to buy the publicity he got for free by claiming a UFO sighting."

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2013/03/?m=1

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ufoguy said:

He is only saying that because the craft seems otherworldly.

You're putting words in his mouth.

I didn't ask you to do that.

I said, do you believe his testimony?

It's a simple question. No caveats allowed.

16 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Well no one was calling in describing planes

Why would a person who saw a plane do that?

If that happened everytime someone saw a plane, things would get ridiculous would they not? 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Actually im having fun laughing at u skeptics..using explanations like swamp gas ..and weather balloons to explain away ufo evidence...its hilarious...

You're just shooting yourself in the foot.

UFO nuts have a habit of doing that.

Did you know the swamp gas explanation was made by the late great J. Allen Hynek, the greatest friend Ufology ever had? 

He said it accounted for a possible few incidents in Michigan back in 1966. UFO nuts turned on him and called him all sorts of things.

Swamp gas is a tribute to the stupidity of zealous UFO nuts.

@ufoguy, I have a question. 

Have  "UFO's" every been captured on a modern primary radar ? I seem to recall back in the 60's or 70's there WHERE radar tracks that appeared to be correlated with objects viewed by witnesses, but these where rather primitive  radars that could be fooled by temperature inversions and other meteorological effects. 

So have there been any recorded on a more modern radar ? And have their been any UFO's captured by a competent videographer ? (e.g. using a modern digital camera, and using proper framing techniques ? )

8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

The Swamp Gas comment Always makes me laugh.   

9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

yes they do...

"Hello, 911? I'd like to report planes! Oh my gosh they flew right over my house! I thought it was a spaceship from outer space but turns out it was just a jet formation but I want to report it anyway!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1