Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Did you see anything when you used someone else's telescope?

yeah..i only saw one flash of light going across one of the craters ..thats it ...

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

they're not looking hard enough

So first you say anyone can point a telescope at the Moon and see UFOs, and now you're saying that people who take photos of the Moon every week can't see UFOs.

So which is it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Billy Meier had no intention of faking photos or videos...and Ed Walters trouble with the law happened when he was a teenager, it has nothing to do with UFOs what so ever.

That was Billy Meier's intention from the beginning and several investigators have found incontrovertible proof of fraud in hundreds of his photos. You don't own any books so you wouldn't know.

Ed Walters couldn't find a job because of his criminal record. Then he began faking UFO Polaroids. Then he got $160,000 from the National Enquirer, he got $40,000 from NBC for his two appearances on "Unsolved Mysteries", got $12,000 for appearing on "Oprah", and a whopping $200,000 advance for his first book, which was so profitable that he wrote two more. Not many ex-convicts get to make a half million bucks. Once he stopped making money, the spaceships never came back.

UFOlogy has done absolutely nothing to further understanding about alleged objects flying in the sky. In seventy years the only it has done is make people a lot of money by fooling naive and uneducated people. That's the only thing it can do.

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

except for ufos...u might of been looking at space debris  or planes

You actually think I was asking for your opinion? "u might of"?

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

yeah..i only saw one flash of light going across one of the craters ..thats it ...

I see, so no reason to start a whole thread on that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

In case anyone was wondering, the "telescope" ufoguy was using is called YouTube.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2020 at 2:11 AM, ufoguy said:

The military has u fooled...the flares story was a lie...just like they lied about Roswell 1947 ...

Thanks for continuing to be absolutely clueless about the events of that night.

There were planes and there were flares and that has been well established. So far you've done nothing but show that you know absolutely nothing about the events of the Phoenix Lights.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2020 at 12:16 PM, ufoguy said:

Well no one was calling in describing planes

Tell us what anyone stated when they called in.  You can't. You are making up more baloney because you know nothing at all about the Phoenix lights.

Planes were reported from near Vegas to Tucson. That's hundreds of miles of people reporting planes.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 3:06 AM, ufoguy said:

Actually im having fun laughing at u skeptics..using explanations like swamp gas ..and weather balloons to explain away ufo evidence...its hilarious...

You are so clueless that you don't know that the swamp gas explanation came from a scientist who believed in UFOs as aliens.

Every clueless wacko that makes fun of swamp gas is actually making fun of themselves.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 12:50 AM, ufoguy said:

Listen to the EYEWITNESSES. Listen to the ones with first hand accounts. Listen to people who saw and experienced it.

They know what they saw

No they don't. That's just another example of how clueless you are.

Please continue to show us how little you know about the subject and how unwilling you are to learn.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, ufoguy said:

I just havent seen a witness that was proven wrong

So your argument is that you are ignorant about witnesses. Everyone in this thread already knows that.

All of the witnesses claiming a large craft were proven wrong by the video of event 1 that shows the lights all moved independently of each other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

They know what they saw

Don't be ridiculous.  Learn about psychology.

Even IMMEDIATELY after an event, witness accounts will completely and utterly contradict each other.  Do you deny that statement of FACT?

(That troll food is just for anyone else who may be watching this trainwreck..)

• Like 2

On 11/17/2020 at 1:26 AM, ufoguy said:

So what are u saying? someone took a 1937 photo and did a photoshop work on it?

billy meiers photos are authentic they weren't tampered with...and he is a old guy with one arm ..i just cant imagine him going through all that.. for a photo edit

Billy Meirers is a fraud. He's been a known fraud for decades.  No one with a brain believes in the tales and photos made by Meiers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Billy Meirers is a fraud. He's been a known fraud for decades.  No one with a brain believes in the tales and photos made by Meiers

He's now effectively the leader of a UFO cult, just like the Heaven's Gate suicide cult. His followers all live on his 50 acre ranch raising their own food while Meier sits around in his fancy chateau cashing royalty checks and pretending to receive communications from the Pleiadians. After he claimed that he went back in time and spoke with Jesus Christ (we don't know where Billy learned Aramaic) he then starting claiming that he was in fact the reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself. He was never able to find anything that people wouldn't believe.

I fully believe that when Billy dies, a number of his followers on his ranch will commit suicide.

• Like 2

Oh boy, astro i forget some of these winners,

doh applewhite, iirc also thought he was reincarnated Christ, and Doh was castrated,  Meiers is missing his arm, hum both lost there marbles, Doh more so.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:55 PM, astrobeing said:

So first you say anyone can point a telescope at the Moon and see UFOs, and now you're saying that people who take photos of the Moon every week can't see UFOs.

So which is it?

Like i said their not looking hard enough

On 11/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, astrobeing said:

That was Billy Meier's intention from the beginning and several investigators have found incontrovertible proof of fraud in hundreds of his photos. You don't own any books so you wouldn't know.

Ed Walters couldn't find a job because of his criminal record. Then he began faking UFO Polaroids. Then he got $160,000 from the National Enquirer, he got $40,000 from NBC for his two appearances on "Unsolved Mysteries", got $12,000 for appearing on "Oprah", and a whopping $200,000 advance for his first book, which was so profitable that he wrote two more. Not many ex-convicts get to make a half million bucks. Once he stopped making money, the spaceships never came back.

UFOlogy has done absolutely nothing to further understanding about alleged objects flying in the sky. In seventy years the only it has done is make people a lot of money by fooling naive and uneducated people. That's the only thing it can do.

:lol:...u are so funny..$12,000 for being on oprah...lol

13 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Like i said their not looking hard enough

Is this the telescope you were looking through, ufoguy? :lol:

I thought so!

On 11/24/2020 at 4:09 PM, stereologist said:

So your argument is that you are ignorant about witnesses. Everyone in this thread already knows that.

All of the witnesses claiming a large craft were proven wrong by the video of event 1 that shows the lights all moved independently of each other.

And its fair to say your perfectly delusional ...like i said the military has u fooled...and project grudge is still going on...

1 minute ago, ufoguy said:

no just showing an example..

Yeah, the only example.

Just admit that you've never looked through a telescope and everything you think you know you saw on YouTube.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, stereologist said:

u got it backwards

1 minute ago, astrobeing said:

Yeah, the only example.

Just admit that you've never looked through a telescope and everything you think you know you saw on YouTube.

Its from years of doing research ...look the reality is this aliens are here and we're sharing this planet with them...they live in the earth because the earth is hollow and they have a base on the moon...and moon is hollow as well...and they use the moon to keep an eye on us...this is why NASA hasnt gone back to the moon because they were warned off...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Its from years of doing research ...look the reality is this aliens are here and we're sharing this planet with them...they live in the earth because the earth is hollow and they have a base on the moon...and moon is hollow as well...and they use the moon to keep an eye on us...this is why NASA hasnt gone back to the moon because they were warned off...

So you lied when you said you saw this through a "borrowed" telescope when you actually saw it on YouTube. What a surprise.

Believe me, if any of this were true, a nobody like you would never know anything about it. There wouldn't be any silly fake YouTube UFO videos for you to watch.

So ramble on about your unnamed global conspirators and your impossible geophysics and your invisible Moon bases. All I see is a bunch of convicted felons making a lot of money off of people who can't spell at a third grade level.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1