Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, astrobeing said:

So you lied when you said you saw this through a "borrowed" telescope when you actually saw it on YouTube. What a surprise.

Believe me, if any of this were true, a nobody like you would never know anything about it. There wouldn't be any silly fake YouTube UFO videos for you to watch.

So ramble on about your unnamed global conspirators and your impossible geophysics and your invisible Moon bases. All I see is a bunch of convicted felons making a lot of money off of people who can't spell at a third grade level.

your a sad person...truly truly sad..:sm

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

your a sad person...truly truly sad..:sm

My a sad person? I live a wonderful and exciting life with a lot more coming once this pandemic is over!

Keep watching YouTube videos, ufoguy.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

My a sad person? I live a wonderful and exciting life with a lot more coming once this pandemic is over!

Keep watching YouTube videos, ufoguy.

i will ...and u keep believing the military...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 4:12 PM, ChrLzs said:

Don't be ridiculous.  Learn about psychology.

Even IMMEDIATELY after an event, witness accounts will completely and utterly contradict each other.  Do you deny that statement of FACT?

(That troll food is just for anyone else who may be watching this trainwreck..)

ChrLzs I didn't say "They know what they saw ". I was responding to that stupidity.

There was the comment that the troll knows of no witnesses that were wrong but in the case of the Phoenix Lights claims those that saw planes were wrong.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, ufoguy said:

And its fair to say your perfectly delusional ...like i said the military has u fooled...and project grudge is still going on...

More delusional claptrap from someone that has shown they know absolutely nothing about any of this material.

Your claims are clueless and frankly childish at best.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:56 PM, ufoguy said:

u got it backwards

No one with a brain believes in the tales and photos made by Meiers. Billy Meirers is a fraud. He's been a known fraud for decades. 

Is that better?

• Like 2

On 11/30/2020 at 2:04 PM, ufoguy said:

Its from years of doing research ...look the reality is this aliens are here and we're sharing this planet with them...they live in the earth because the earth is hollow and they have a base on the moon...and moon is hollow as well...and they use the moon to keep an eye on us...this is why NASA hasnt gone back to the moon because they were warned off...

This is just a dull rehash of the Shaver mysteries. 

34 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

its not a mystery its facts

You should try posting facts for a change.

The only fact that you've demonstrated is a complete cluelessness when it comes to the Phoenix Lights and Billy the fraud Meier.

And you should also learn about the Shaver mysteries because Shaver claimed his stories were facts just as you have so falsely claimed.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You should try posting facts for a change.

You know he's just going to post a bunch of clickbate YouTube videos and make the hoaxers more money.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

You know he's just going to post a bunch of clickbate YouTube videos and make the hoaxers more money.

A pretty bad troll in my opinion. Has contradicted themselves several times as you and I both pointed out.

The funny part is that all of the items presented are some of the absolute worst issues out there.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 3:24 PM, ufoguy said:

i will ...and u keep believing the military...

Ok so I should believe your YouTube content posted over what I have worked with and/or observed in my 22+ years of military service? Yeah, no,

Once again I'll state that you are either a child, a determined troll, or absolutely insane. All three present significant challenges in holding any sort of productive dialogue. However, I'll gladly wait for your "facts" or "proof". You're on the clock....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Trelane said:

Ok so I should believe your YouTube content posted over what I have worked with and/or observed in my 22+ years of military service? Yeah, no,

Once again I'll state that you are either a child, a determined troll, or absolutely insane. All three present significant challenges in holding any sort of productive dialogue. However, I'll gladly wait for your "facts" or "proof". You're on the clock....

U of all people should know how the higher ups in the military operates when it necessary for them to keep secrets. Especial from their enemies.

Even now they will never tell us exactly what they're doing at area 51. Which is why if they are back engineering alien technology they would never tell the public.

Edited by ufoguy

9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

U of all people should know how the higher ups in the military operates when it necessary for them to keep secrets. Especial from their enemies.

Even now they will never tell us exactly what they're doing at area 51. Which is why if they are back engineering alien technology they would never tell the public.

You have a point, if they were doing that it would be prudent for them to keep it secret.  IF, that is what we don't know, IF.

15 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Ironically, most "higher up's" know less than some section workers and chiefs. Compartmentalization provides plausible deniability for some projects. Senior staff and elected officials need to be buffered from items to protect them and the projects.

You would be very let down if you knew what items were being developed and tested at the Groom Lake Test Facility.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ufoguy said:

You of all people should know that the military could pull your precious YouTube videos off the Internet if they were actually true.

They don't because everyone with a brain knows they're complete jokes.

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 12/1/2020 at 5:34 AM, ufoguy said:

Its from years of doing research

Another big fat lie.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:34 AM, ufoguy said:

...look the reality is this aliens are here and we're sharing this planet with them...they live in the earth because the earth is hollow and they have a base on the moon...and moon is hollow as well...and they use the moon to keep an eye on us...this is why NASA hasnt gone back to the moon because they were warned off...

Didn't Hoagland blame space Nazis?  Not that it matters, you whack jobs blame anything.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 4:32 PM, ufoguy said:

By this logic if you're accused of a crime, your denial is admission of guilty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2020 at 12:25 PM, Rlyeh said:

By this logic if you're accused of a crime, your denial is admission of guilty.

if your hearing or seeing the contrary

8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

if your hearing or seeing the contrary

Better get them checked then.