Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

496 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

stereologist

Here is more about Maccabee and hi triangulation work.

https://oldmufon.weebly.com/phoenix-lights---1997.html

Quote

Dr. Bruce Maccabee did an extensive triangulation of the four videotapes, determining that the objects were near or over the Goldwater Proving Grounds. Page 5 of Dr. Maccabee's analysis refers to Bill Hamilton and Tom King's sighting position at Steve Blonder's home. Blonder has worked with Dr. Maccabee to fully include his sighting position in the triangulation report. Maccabee has also refined three other sighting positions and lines of sight in 2012.

Where the lights were is clear. The case 2 lights were over 70 miles away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Hey ufoguy. Time to learn what a dimwit dilletosso is by reading what Bruce Maccabee has done.

http://brumac.mysite.com/

Quote

22 PHOENIX LIGHTS: A newly published analysis of the Phoenix Light videos of March 13, 1997 is now available to accompany the original analysis presented below. This supplementary analysis provides graphs of the falling lights and also a recalculation of the distances and angles from the locations of Krzyston and Rairdon to the location of light 9, the highest light in the "Krzyston Arc." To download the WORD document click here.

Bolding mine.

Everyone knows the lights are falling, well except for the fools of this world.

Quote

Although there have been numerous sightings of bright lights in the sky south of Phoenix by various witnesses over the years, the lights videotaped on the nights of March 13, 1997 and January 14, 1998 were particularly interesting because (1) rather unique arrangements of lights within the arrays made the identification of specific lights that appeared in two or more videos quite conclusive and (2) the witnesses were in widely separated locations so it was possible to use triangulation methods to determine the locations of the lights to an accuracy of several miles. Although one could have asked for better accuracy in triangulation, the fact is that 10, even 20 mile accuracy was sufficient to determine whether the lights were nearby (within 20 miles of Phoenix) or far away (more than 60 miles away). [Read More]

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

And more from Maccabee

http://brumac.mysite.com/phoenixlights1.html

Quote

The angles, distances and altitudes presented below are the result of a long series of calibrations of the nighttime videos using daytime and evening videos and film to determine accurate sighting directions and angular elevations. The angles are true azimuth (relative to map north) as determined by using a contour map to provide reference directions.

This is a scientist laying out the information, the methods, and including error bars.

You don't see that in your dope video which is a collection of often purposeful lies to fool the truly incompetent.

And if you examine figure 9 on this page you see that the arrangement of lights shown in the video is a lie. And not only is that a lie but it shows more lights than there are in the video.

http://brumac.mysite.com/phoenixlights2.html

Ufoguy has been easily hoodwinked by that fraud Diletosso

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Ufoguy claimed that the lights of case 2 lasted an hour. A deliberate lie.

http://brumac.mysite.com/phoenixlights3.html

Quote

The lights in the triangle lasted between 4 min 20 sec and 4 min 45 sec. Analysis of changes in light position with time in the L video shows that they all dropped several thousand feet while drifting to the east at roughly 40 mph.

Under 5 minutes which is consistent with military flares. Where are the flares? Over a military range.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

And that hoaxer fooling the incredibly gullible is Dilettoso. Read what a joke he is.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/the-hack-and-the-quack-6445593

Quote

What they won't tell you is that Dilettoso employs the language of science to mask that, given the tools he uses, he is incapable of doing what he claims to be doing.

So what? you say. Does anyone really care if a few oddballs gain notoriety from science fiction? Who are they hurting?

Dr. Paul Scowen, a visiting professor of astronomy at Arizona State University, cares.

"I become quite offended when people pull this sort of nonsense," Scowen says. "We in the science business make our living doing this stuff to the best ability we can, and applying all of the knowledge that humankind has assembled to this point in science to figure out what's going on. . . .

"Why should people care? Because it's been so high-profile and they've been told lies. That's why people should care."

The science people make it quite clear. Dilettoso is a liar.

That is who ufoguy is relying on heavily here - a well known and well established liar named Dilettoso.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
astrobeing
22 hours ago, ufoguy said:

because him and his family can describe the craft in detail

And of course you don't find it at all strange that he was the only one to see these incredible details and the other "two hundred witnesses" never saw them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuclear Wessel
1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

And of course you don't find it at all strange that he was the only one to see these incredible details and the other "two hundred witnesses" never saw them.

Careful, you’ll ruin that poor guy’s fiction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
16 hours ago, stereologist said:

The triangulation was doneby Maccabee and it puts the lights 70miles away over the Goldwater range.

You are so clueless listening to some dork on a video. You are so foolishly gullible. Daytime video shot from the same location shows that the lights were over the mountains.

 

Here is a UFO site teliing you that the triangulation puts the lights far out.

https://www.theufochronicles.com/2015/03/the-arizona-ufo-controversy-18th.html#:~:text=She gave her videos to Dr. Bruce Maccabee,been conducting exercises involving dropping of illumination flares.

 

There is good reason they could NOT have been in front of the Estrella mountains. If they had been then people in the city of Phoenix could see them. But only people well up on mountains to the north of the city could see the lights.

First off these lights were moving in a V formation from one part of the city to next...very very slow...right over these folks heads...close enough that they actually saw a shape around the lights...and remember there was no noise associated with this sighting....no sound whats so ever while the lights were moving over the city. No noise from jets no noise from helicopters..no sound of a terrestrial aircraft.

And the daytime video analysis of the lights moving behind a mountain is not credible. They could of use video affects to make it seem like the lights are disappearing behind the mountain... how can u trust that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
24 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

First off these lights were moving in a V formation from one part of the city to next...very very slow...right over these folks heads...close enough that they actually saw a shape around the lights...and remember there was no noise associated with this sighting....no sound whats so ever while the lights were moving over the city. No noise from jets no noise from helicopters..no sound of a terrestrial aircraft.

And the daytime video analysis of the lights moving behind a mountain is not credible. They could of use video affects to make it seem like the lights are disappearing behind the mountain... how can u trust that?

Im really,  really hurt you obviously didnt watch the link i took the time and effort to find and post to try and help you not look ridiculous.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

First off these lights were moving in a V formation from one part of the city to next...very very slow...right over these folks heads...close enough that they actually saw a shape around the lights...and remember there was no noise associated with this sighting....no sound whats so ever while the lights were moving over the city. No noise from jets no noise from helicopters..no sound of a terrestrial aircraft.

And the daytime video analysis of the lights moving behind a mountain is not credible. They could of use video affects to make it seem like the lights are disappearing behind the mountain... how can u trust that?

First off you are absolutely and incredibly clueless.

The object did NOT move slowly in event #1. They went over the city at 400mph. The video you posted is NOT of event #1.

And no they did not see a shape around the lights. In fact you are so clueless you don't know that people saw stars pass between the lights. People heard the places. People saw one of the planes fall behind and catch up to the formation. Your claptrap nonsense and cluelessness appear in every post you make.

And then showing how absolutely and utterly ignorant you are mix the event 2 with event 1. The lights behind the mountain is event 2. That is what you posted. 

Are you so absolutely stunningly and continuously so clueless you can't tell that the videos do NOT show a V formation?

You are trusting that moron Dilettoso in the video who has been shown to be an ignorant liar. You fell for that stupid video because you are so amazingly foolishly gullible.

There is a video of event 1 and it shows that the lights move relative to each other because they are separate planes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

How do we know how fast the planes of event 1 flew by?

Because we know witnesses from as far away as Nevada knowing the times along the route and the ground speed was 400 mph.

The funniest witness is the guy who saw the planes fly in front of the Moon. He did not see a big craft as he expected so he guessed that the "ship" went invisible just for him. He claimed it was visible again after the "ship" went by the Moon. How a goofball! He thinks the aliens went invisible so he couldn't see the "ship" while flying over a big city on a clear night. Such ludicrous thinking.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 11/3/2020 at 7:10 PM, ufoguy said:

Like i said no one heard jets when they saw the lights....every eyewitness said they heard NO NOISE when the lights flew over their heads ....not one sound

Yes they did. Several witnesses did. Ive named them as well as one observer with a Dobsionian telescope who actually saw them.

You keep saying thing's that are not true. I suggest you retreat and regroup. You're making quite a fool of yourself. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
On 11/2/2020 at 7:56 PM, ufoguy said:

No one can debunk this case...

:sleepy:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, psyche101 said:

Yes they did. Several witnesses did. Ive named them as well as one observer with a Dobsionian telescope who actually saw them.

You keep saying thing's that are not true. I suggest you retreat and regroup. You're making quite a fool of yourself. 

Im going by witnesses that actually saw the craft thats it...they saw a craft...just accept it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, stereologist said:

First off you are absolutely and incredibly clueless.

The object did NOT move slowly in event #1. They went over the city at 400mph. The video you posted is NOT of event #1.

And no they did not see a shape around the lights. In fact you are so clueless you don't know that people saw stars pass between the lights. People heard the places. People saw one of the planes fall behind and catch up to the formation. Your claptrap nonsense and cluelessness appear in every post you make.

And then showing how absolutely and utterly ignorant you are mix the event 2 with event 1. The lights behind the mountain is event 2. That is what you posted. 

Are you so absolutely stunningly and continuously so clueless you can't tell that the videos do NOT show a V formation?

You are trusting that moron Dilettoso in the video who has been shown to be an ignorant liar. You fell for that stupid video because you are so amazingly foolishly gullible.

There is a video of event 1 and it shows that the lights move relative to each other because they are separate planes.

Tim Ley and his wife Bobbi, his son Hal and his grandson Damien Turnidge first saw the lights when they were above Prescott Valley about 65 miles (100 km) away from them. At first, the lights appeared to them as five separate and distinct lights in an arc-shape, as if they were on top of a balloon, but they soon realized that the lights appeared to be moving towards them. Over the next ten or so minutes, the lights appeared to come closer, the distance between the lights increased, and they took on the shape of an upside down V. Eventually, when the lights appeared to be a couple of miles away, the witnesses could make out a shape that looked like a 60-degree carpenter's square, with the five lights set into it, with one at the front and two on each side. Soon, the object with the embedded lights appeared to be coming right down the street where they lived, about 100 to 150 feet (30 to 45 meters) above them, traveling so slowly that it appeared to hover and was silent. The object then seemed to pass over their heads and went through a V opening in the peaks of the mountain range towards Squaw Peak Mountain and toward the direction of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.[citation needed] Witnesses in Glendale, a suburb northwest of Phoenix, saw the object pass overhead at an altitude high enough to become obscured by the thin clouds; this was at approximately between 20:30 and 20:45 MST.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, psyche101 said:

Yes they did. Several witnesses did. Ive named them as well as one observer with a Dobsionian telescope who actually saw them.

You keep saying thing's that are not true. I suggest you retreat and regroup. You're making quite a fool of yourself. 

Prescott and Prescott Valley

Lights were also reportedly seen in the areas of Prescott and Prescott Valley. At approximately 20:17 MST, callers began reporting the object was definitely solid, because it blocked out much of the starry sky as it passed over.[9]

John Kaiser was standing outside with his wife and sons in Prescott Valley when they noticed a cluster of lights to the west-northwest of their position. The lights formed a triangular pattern, but all of them appeared to be red, except the light at the nose of the object, which was distinctly white. The object, or objects, which had been observed for approximately 2 to 3 minutes with binoculars, then passed directly over the observers, were seen to "Bank to the right", and then disappeared in the night sky to the southeast of Prescott Valley. The altitude could not be determined; however, the object was fairly low and made no sound whatsoever.[10]

The National UFO Reporting Center received the following report from the Prescott area:

Whilst doing astrophotography I observed five yellow-white lights in a "V" formation moving slowly from the northwest, across the sky to the northeast, then turn almost due south and continue until out of sight. The point of the "V" was in the direction of movement. The first three lights were in a fairly tight "V" while two of the lights were further back along the lines of the "V"'s legs. During the NW-NE transit one of the trailing lights moved up and joined the three and then dropped back to the trailing position. I estimated the three light "V" to cover about 0.5 degrees of sky and the whole group of five lights to cover about 1 degree of sky.[1

Edited by ufoguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Im going by witnesses that actually saw the craft thats it...they saw a craft...just accept it

Tim Ley, whom you keep showcasing said it's not aliens, but humans in cahoots with God.

You're saying that description is accurate are you? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Prescott and Prescott Valley

Lights were also reportedly seen in the areas of Prescott and Prescott Valley. At approximately 20:17 MST, callers began reporting the object was definitely solid, because it blocked out much of the starry sky as it passed over.[9]

John Kaiser was standing outside with his wife and sons in Prescott Valley when they noticed a cluster of lights to the west-northwest of their position. The lights formed a triangular pattern, but all of them appeared to be red, except the light at the nose of the object, which was distinctly white. The object, or objects, which had been observed for approximately 2 to 3 minutes with binoculars, then passed directly over the observers, were seen to "Bank to the right", and then disappeared in the night sky to the southeast of Prescott Valley. The altitude could not be determined; however, the object was fairly low and made no sound whatsoever.[10]

The National UFO Reporting Center received the following report from the Prescott area:

Whilst doing astrophotography I observed five yellow-white lights in a "V" formation moving slowly from the northwest, across the sky to the northeast, then turn almost due south and continue until out of sight. The point of the "V" was in the direction of movement. The first three lights were in a fairly tight "V" while two of the lights were further back along the lines of the "V"'s legs. During the NW-NE transit one of the trailing lights moved up and joined the three and then dropped back to the trailing position. I estimated the three light "V" to cover about 0.5 degrees of sky and the whole group of five lights to cover about 1 degree of sky.[1

Rich Contry who was driving west that evening on I-40 north of Prescott. His statement was in the March Postings of the Area 51 message boards and is completely ignored by the investigators. The date of his e-mail is 17 March and he states,

I was on my way from Flagstaff to Laughin Thursday when I saw the light formation reported on the radio the other night. I'm a pilot and was in the u.s. air force 4 years. Being in the mountains on highway 40, the night was clear and still. As the formation came towards me I stopped my car and got out with my binocs to check out what this was. As it came towards me, I saw 5 aircraft with there running lights (red and green) and the landing lights (white) on. They were also flying fairly slow and in the delta formation. As they went over me I could see stars going between the aircraft so it could not have been one large ship. The flying was like that of the Blue Angels or the thunderbirds demo team. Also as they went buy their jets were not very loud because of the low throttle setting for flying slow but I did hear the jets as they went away towards the south. (Contry)

http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/azconc.htm

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Tim Ley, whom you keep showcasing said it's not aliens, but humans in cahoots with God.

You're saying that description is accurate are you? 

The craft is alien because we dont have anything as large as that craft...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Rich Contry who was driving west that evening on I-40 north of Prescott. His statement was in the March Postings of the Area 51 message boards and is completely ignored by the investigators. The date of his e-mail is 17 March and he states,

I was on my way from Flagstaff to Laughin Thursday when I saw the light formation reported on the radio the other night. I'm a pilot and was in the u.s. air force 4 years. Being in the mountains on highway 40, the night was clear and still. As the formation came towards me I stopped my car and got out with my binocs to check out what this was. As it came towards me, I saw 5 aircraft with there running lights (red and green) and the landing lights (white) on. They were also flying fairly slow and in the delta formation. As they went over me I could see stars going between the aircraft so it could not have been one large ship. The flying was like that of the Blue Angels or the thunderbirds demo team. Also as they went buy their jets were not very loud because of the low throttle setting for flying slow but I did hear the jets as they went away towards the south. (Contry)

http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/azconc.htm

Yeah he was looking at planes....he didnt see the V shaped craft that 200,000 witnesses saw....that made NO SOUND AT ALL....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, stereologist said:

First off you are absolutely and incredibly clueless.

The object did NOT move slowly in event #1. They went over the city at 400mph. The video you posted is NOT of event #1.

And no they did not see a shape around the lights. In fact you are so clueless you don't know that people saw stars pass between the lights. People heard the places. People saw one of the planes fall behind and catch up to the formation. Your claptrap nonsense and cluelessness appear in every post you make.

And then showing how absolutely and utterly ignorant you are mix the event 2 with event 1. The lights behind the mountain is event 2. That is what you posted. 

Are you so absolutely stunningly and continuously so clueless you can't tell that the videos do NOT show a V formation?

You are trusting that moron Dilettoso in the video who has been shown to be an ignorant liar. You fell for that stupid video because you are so amazingly foolishly gullible.

There is a video of event 1 and it shows that the lights move relative to each other because they are separate planes.

Your even more gullible for believing the military's explanation. Even the governor believe the craft that flew over phoenix is alien...

 

Edited by ufoguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Im going by witnesses that actually saw the craft thats it...they saw a craft...just accept it

Actually they never saw a craft so you are dead wrong as you've been all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Tim Ley and his wife Bobbi, his son Hal and his grandson Damien Turnidge first saw the lights when they were above Prescott Valley about 65 miles (100 km) away from them. At first, the lights appeared to them as five separate and distinct lights in an arc-shape, as if they were on top of a balloon, but they soon realized that the lights appeared to be moving towards them. Over the next ten or so minutes, the lights appeared to come closer, the distance between the lights increased, and they took on the shape of an upside down V. Eventually, when the lights appeared to be a couple of miles away, the witnesses could make out a shape that looked like a 60-degree carpenter's square, with the five lights set into it, with one at the front and two on each side. Soon, the object with the embedded lights appeared to be coming right down the street where they lived, about 100 to 150 feet (30 to 45 meters) above them, traveling so slowly that it appeared to hover and was silent. The object then seemed to pass over their heads and went through a V opening in the peaks of the mountain range towards Squaw Peak Mountain and toward the direction of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.[citation needed] Witnesses in Glendale, a suburb northwest of Phoenix, saw the object pass overhead at an altitude high enough to become obscured by the thin clouds; this was at approximately between 20:30 and 20:45 MST.

 

So you are relying on one witness statement who got it all wrong. How clueless do you want to remain?

This is event #1 and the lights did NOT pass over Tim Ley. The airplanes flew in formation over the valley and not over Ley  - other witnesses corroborate that. The planes flew at 400 mph and not slow as Ley thought. Only Ley thinks it was a Vee. Other people reported a boomerang shape, or a half circle shape or a triangle shape.

And it was at 20:30. That tells us this was not the flares which showed up for less than 5 minutes after 22:00 MST. The videos you post were NOT what Ley and others reported earlier in the evening.

So Ley gave a statement and his guesses about what he saw were wrong. Not surprising at all.

Witnesses in Prescott heard the planes. Witnesses in Prescott saw the planes in a telescope. The travel time from Prescott to Phoenix tells us that these planes in formation flew at 400 mph.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

** snipped possible copyright violation **

 

 

Actually witnesses reported seeing stars pass between the lights. So you are again wrong.

Prescott witnesses even identified the planes as having square wings.

The time you give here shows that the planes flew at 400 mph. Nice going showing that Ley was wrong about his slow story. 

And here you go with a triangle shape telling us that Ley was wrong with his Vee.

You even show here how bad these reports are: red vs orange.  The video of event 1 shows the lights moving independently of each other.

Please continue to reveal how poor the witnesses were.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

The craft is alien because we dont have anything as large as that craft...

There were planes and no large craft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.