Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

496 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

astrobeing
9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Actually im having fun laughing at u skeptics..using explanations like swamp gas ..and weather balloons to explain away ufo evidence...its hilarious...

And we're laughing at you who thinks that every flying jet creates a sonic boom that can be heard for thirty miles, who believes that the craziest witness is always the best witness, and claimed that 200 unnamed witnesses somehow became 200,000 unnamed witnesses.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245

Where is BigD (DONEATUS) and SkyEagle407 when they are neaded...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
16 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You're putting words in his mouth.

I didn't ask you to do that.

I said, do you believe his testimony?

It's a simple question. No caveats allowed.

I believe that he saw the v shaped craft thats all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
16 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Mmmm like that is it ....... :lol:

 

Alrighty then!!

The second event, that Fox agreed was a flare drop from different Air National Guard planes, began at 10:00 and lasted at most ten minutes. I reminded Fox that Symington claimed to have seen news coverage of the lights on TV, then went outside to look. He says he walked down to where the news crews had been filming the lights (the flare drop), and then saw the V-shape fly over, big and mysterious. However, there was no news coverage of the sightings before the planes landed about 8:45, and there could have been nobody filming the "lights" prior to 10:00, because the flares had not yet been dropped. Therefore Symington's claimed sighting occurred after 10:00, probably well after, and hence is an obvious fabrication. "No, he saw it at 8:20. It was 8:20," Fox insisted. "How could he have seen news coverage of this by 8:20?", I asked. "Maybe he heard chatter on the radio or something," Fox said. "How could there have been news crews filming this by 8:20?", I asked? Fox was having no more of this conversation. "Why would Symington have made this up?", another man asked me. "Because of the news coverage it gave him, and feature stories in which he talks about his new business ventures. It would have cost a lot to buy the publicity he got for free by claiming a UFO sighting."

 

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2013/03/?m=1

Really? u wanna listen to a debunker? you are sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

@ufoguy, I have a question. 

Have  "UFO's" every been captured on a modern primary radar ? I seem to recall back in the 60's or 70's there WHERE radar tracks that appeared to be correlated with objects viewed by witnesses, but these where rather primitive  radars that could be fooled by temperature inversions and other meteorological effects. 

So have there been any recorded on a more modern radar ? And have their been any UFO's captured by a competent videographer ? (e.g. using a modern digital camera, and using proper framing techniques ? )

yes

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28231/multiple-f-a-18-pilots-disclose-recent-ufos-encounters-new-radar-tech-key-in-detection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
25 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Really? u wanna listen to a debunker? you are sad

what, as opposed to listening to you do you mean?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
astrobeing
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I believe that he saw the v shaped craft thats all

Is there any testimony about UFO's that you don't believe?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I believe that he saw the v shaped craft thats all

That's cherry picking. I'm not asking you to interpret it.

Tim Ley saw a craft piloted by humans in cahoots with God.

That is his testimony.

Are you saying you support it?

It's a simple yes or no question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Really? u wanna listen to a debunker? you are sad

Don't listen to him.

Take the time lines and show how they can be wrong. 

It's about the information isn't it? 

Quite simply, it's obvious that Symington lied. Fox TVs programming proved it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/13/2020 at 9:49 PM, Dejarma said:

what, as opposed to listening to you do you mean?

Listen to the EYEWITNESSES. Listen to the ones with first hand accounts. Listen to people who saw and experienced it.

They know what they saw

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
On 11/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, astrobeing said:

Is there any testimony about UFO's that you don't believe?

I just havent seen a witness that was proven wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
19 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That's cherry picking. I'm not asking you to interpret it.

Tim Ley saw a craft piloted by humans in cahoots with God.

That is his testimony.

Are you saying you support it?

It's a simple yes or no question.

I dont support that statement, i support the other statement he said which was extraterrestrial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ufoguy
19 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Don't listen to him.

Take the time lines and show how they can be wrong. 

It's about the information isn't it? 

Quite simply, it's obvious that Symington lied. Fox TVs programming proved it. 

I believe what he said on video

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I just havent seen a witness that was proven wrong

Are you trolling or serious?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I just havent seen a witness that was proven wrong

Read what I left about Symington.

His own story proves him wrong 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I dont support that statement, i support the other statement he said which was extraterrestrial

I posted his official statement.

He said other people he believes called what he was extra terrestrial. He can't accept that. He said it's humans in cahoots with God.

Do you support Tim Ley and his claim of seeing a craft piloted by humans in cahoots with God?

Easy question.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I believe what he said on video

 

Then he is lying isn't he 

If you believe what he said in the video then you know according to the information regarding the programming of Fox TV, he has to have lied.

I don't want to hear lies repeated. Go back to the post and explain how his claim is possible without a time machine. 

It's not is it? So he's lying isn't he.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Fifi was maybe still is in legal issues so not high on any credibility or integrity,

Might he have seen the aircraft in formation? Sure, but frankly i think he used this case to take spotlight off his political issues.

Page after page and post after post if a person only accepts claims that support what misinformation and make believe they desire to believe and denounce facts and the truth then at some point they are a lost cause,

Ufoguy wants this to be real no amount of facts its not will change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Fifi was maybe still is in legal issues so not high on any credibility or integrity,

Might he have seen the aircraft in formation? Sure, but frankly i think he used this case to take spotlight off his political issues.

Page after page and post after post if a person only accepts claims that support what misinformation and make believe they desire to believe and denounce facts and the truth then at some point they are a lost cause,

Ufoguy wants this to be real no amount of facts its not will change that.

He lied.

 

His own testimony incriminates him. January st as Tim Leys does.

 

 He says he walked down to where the news crews had been filming the lights (the flare drop), and then saw the V-shape fly over, big and mysterious. However, there was no news coverage of the sightings before the planes landed about 8:45, and there could have been nobody filming the "lights" prior to 10:00, because the flares had not yet been dropped. Therefore Symington's claimed sighting occurred after 10:00, probably well after, and hence is an obvious fabrication. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

They know what they saw

oh well, with all these eyewitnesses it shouldn't be long before this subject is taken out of the 'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' category.

But hold up a minute; there have been multiple thousands of reports, claims of  'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' in the past 80+ years of so-called modern ufology-

yet, strangely enough, this subject STILL lives in the 'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' category. Isn't that strange in itself if it's real?

But that means nothing to you because you just believe the stories you're told. Oh well, have fun with that;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh well, with all these eyewitnesses it shouldn't be long before this subject is taken out of the 'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' category.

But hold up a minute; there have been multiple thousands of reports, claims of  'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' in the past 80+ years of so-called modern ufology-

yet, strangely enough, this subject STILL lives in the 'strange unexplained aerial phenomena' category. Isn't that strange in itself if it's real?

But that means nothing to you because you just believe the stories you're told. Oh well, have fun with that;)

Tin Ley saw humans piloting a craft in cahoots with God :yes:

Apparently.... :unsure2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Tin Ley saw humans piloting a craft in cahoots with God :yes:

Apparently.... :unsure2:

oh come on, psyche, it could be true. Where's your open mind?

We've all heard of Santa Claus.. How does one go about proving he isn't real?

But I guess the logical & dare I say 'the bleeding obvious' approach to this question is:

we don't have to prove it:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
astrobeing
12 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I just havent seen a witness that was proven wrong

That's it, folks. He believes everything he hears.

You mean you even believe all the Gulf Breeze "witnesses" who swear they saw Ed Walters' Styrofoam model flying in the sky? If there has ever been a case of witnesses being proven wrong, that one was it.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
47 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

That's it, folks. He believes everything he hears.

You mean you even believe all the Gulf Breeze "witnesses" who swear they saw Ed Walters' Styrofoam model flying in the sky? If there has ever been a case of witnesses being proven wrong, that one was it.

yep, but IMO the 1947 Kenneth Arnold sighting (or alleged sighting I should say) is the best example of the BS involved in this subject:

world news= a pilot spots multiple flying saucers. Within days of this massive worldwide story, people were reporting flying saucers everywhere. Strange seeing Kenneth Arnold didn't actually say he saw flying saucers.. It was a reporting error

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
astrobeing
7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep, but IMO the 1947 Kenneth Arnold sighting (or alleged sighting I should say) is the best example of the BS involved in this subject:

world news= a pilot spots multiple flying saucers. Within days of this massive worldwide story, people were reporting flying saucers everywhere. Strange seeing Kenneth Arnold didn't actually say he saw flying saucers.. It was a reporting error

I prefer the Gulf Breeze case because it was absolutely proven to be a fraud (the photos had indisputable double exposure mistakes and even one of the models was found) yet about a dozen people went on a national television show to tell us to ignore these facts because they did see Ed Walters' model floating in the skies above Gulf Breeze. Many of these "witnesses" looked like the sweetest elderly people you could ever meet, exactly the kind of people who never told a fib in their lives and had absolutely nothing to gain by making up UFO stories.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.