Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue

UM-Bot

8 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Either way, a total waste of time.

I have to admit... I enjoy going up to the attic to get my old UFO books to prove him wrong. I haven't flipped through these in twenty years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, astrobeing said:

I have to admit... I enjoy going up to the attic to get my old UFO books to prove him wrong. I haven't flipped through these in twenty years.

Those were the times... :)

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:56 PM, the13bats said:

You have convinced me that either you are the most guilble niave ignorant person ive ever seen talk about the subject here or you are a very comical troll either way i just wont waste time on you, best wishes with your make believe and delusions.

And you are in denial of the existence of alien occupants visiting earth...and gullible for believing government and military lies about ufos and aliens....anything and everything they say

• Haha 2

On 11/17/2020 at 10:46 AM, Desertrat56 said:

No I am saying that there are ways to do what photo shop does using film.  You must be too young to know anything about how film photography works to think photos could not be faked in 1970.  I actually played with double exposures and I knew someone who could take two photos and superimpose one onto the other in developing.  The Billy Meiers photos look like he took a photo, then glued a picture of a ship over it then copied it.  That is how bad it looks to me and probably anyone who has ever used film for photos.

Just because a picture of a ufo looks fake doesnt mean its fake. Real ufo sightings on photos and video tend to fool people sometimes because of peoples expectations about what an authentic ufo and an alien sighting is suppose to look like. Thats why i say keep an open mind and expect the unexpected.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

And you are in denial of the existence of alien occupants visiting earth...and gullible for believing government and military lies about ufos and aliens....anything and everything they say

You just epic failed because i dont base my thoughts and opinions about UFOs on anything the gov or military says unless its collaborated by other sources, i never take any one source as the finale conclusion on a subject and in some cases multi witnesses dont wash either.

Also " UFO" means unidentified flying object no where does it mean "alien" and people who make that reach have zero credibility or integrity to me,

Now for almost 50 years ive waited for proof of aliens visiting earth, not wild claims just proof and its never there, all we have are claims, stories, reports but thats it, you have no proof, you might be a blind true believer or troll or both not sure

but i am sure when a person thinks billy meiers hub cap pictures hanging from fishing pole line and swinging only in the frame of a stationary camera are proof of ET flying around in earths skies i know its time to give up on that person.

I will give you a parting challenge, both a calling you out and appealing to you if you have actual proof not your endless BS post that proof, i will be delighted because you will be the first to ever prove aliens are or were here,

No excuses, post your proof.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:39 PM, ufoguy said:

fact remains there is no evidence shown  of anything holding it up when the craft is seen from a farther distance.

There is plenty including the aforementioned swinging. 

Are you actually capable of discussion the subject? You sound like a bot. I'm honestly starting to wonder if you are a real person.

this subject frustrates me so much.....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Just because a picture of a ufo looks fake doesnt mean its fake. Real ufo sightings on photos and video tend to fool people sometimes because of peoples expectations about what an authentic ufo and an alien sighting is suppose to look like. Thats why i say keep an open mind and expect the unexpected.

So you admit that you'll always be fooled by a good hoax.

• Thanks 2

On 11/20/2020 at 1:49 AM, the13bats said:

You just epic failed because i dont base my thoughts and opinions about UFOs on anything the gov or military says unless its collaborated by other sources, i never take any one source as the finale conclusion on a subject and in some cases multi witnesses dont wash either.

Also " UFO" means unidentified flying object no where does it mean "alien" and people who make that reach have zero credibility or integrity to me,

Now for almost 50 years ive waited for proof of aliens visiting earth, not wild claims just proof and its never there, all we have are claims, stories, reports but thats it, you have no proof, you might be a blind true believer or troll or both not sure

but i am sure when a person thinks billy meiers hub cap pictures hanging from fishing pole line and swinging only in the frame of a stationary camera are proof of ET flying around in earths skies i know its time to give up on that person.

I will give you a parting challenge, both a calling you out and appealing to you if you have actual proof not your endless BS post that proof, i will be delighted because you will be the first to ever prove aliens are or were here,

No excuses, post your proof.

You want proof? get a high powered telescope and keep watching the moon..people are constantly seeing ufos fly around the moon....

also some people learn how to call ufos to them...with their mind...just pray and they will make sure u see them....keep giving the call i promise u u'll get whats coming to u

Also ufos use stealth technology. Some of them are not visible with the naked eye. Get a infrared camera look up at the stars if u see a star on the infrared camera but not with your eyes ..u got a ufo right there.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, astrobeing said:

So you admit that you'll always be fooled by a good hoax.

i've studied the subject more than u and i have seen a ufo in real life...i can tell between CGI and real ufos sightings

• Haha 3

On 11/20/2020 at 1:58 AM, psyche101 said:

There is plenty including the aforementioned swinging. 

Are you actually capable of discussion the subject? You sound like a bot. I'm honestly starting to wonder if you are a real person.

Where is the stick thats holding it up? Where is the shadow of the pole or stick thats holding it up? if u can circle it  on a screen shot ..i would admit its fake

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

You want proof? get a high powered telescope and keep watching the moon..people are constantly seeing ufos fly around the moon....

also some people learn how to call ufos to them...with their mind...just pray and they will make sure u see them....keep giving the call i promise u u'll get whats coming to u

Also ufos use stealth technology. Some of them are not visible with the naked eye. Get a infrared camera look up at the stars if u see a star on the infrared camera but not with your eyes ..u got a ufo right there.

Do you have a high powered telescope that you actually see these things when you watch the moon?  Or are you just repeating what you have heard?

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

i've studied the subject more than u and i have seen a ufo in real life...i can tell between CGI and real ufos sightings

You're wrong again. All you know is what you've seen on YouTube and what people tell you. I have dozens of UFO books and I've been following the phenomenon for forty years. I've spent hundreds of nights outside doing astrophotography and I've seen things you couldn't imagine.

• Like 1

You saw a UFO?  Just one?  Have you told us about it in this thread?  

I know astrophotographers who take photos of the Moon every week, weather permitting. There are no UFO's in their photos and they've seen nothing unusual.

Sorry, but you can't just say things and expect people to believe you.

• Like 3

get a high powered telescope and keep watching the moon..people are constantly seeing ufos fly around the moon....

People who use high powered telescopes do that mostly to take images and the Moon is the most watched and photographed object by amateur astronomers. There are uncounted brilliant images of the Moon or parts of it on the web. So there must be thousands of brilliant "UFO" images but where are they? All that can be found on the web are lousy images, taken throught a 300USD lemon by people who have no clue about astrophotography or photography in general.

• Like 5

Where is the stick thats holding it up? Where is the shadow of the pole or stick thats holding it up? if u can circle it  on a screen shot ..i would admit its fake

So if you can't see something then it can't exist? Even my cat knows where the cat food is after I put it away.

In the thousand or so photos he's faked there are support wires visible in many of the prints. In one series you can see one support wire when one model is visible, then two support wires when two are visible, then you can see a third support wire when a third model appears.

Billy didn't know much about photography. When he tried to fake photos of a 23 foot "spaceship" in front of trees, the spaceship is in focus but the trees supposedly behind the craft are out of focus. That's because the camera was focused on a small model a few feet away from the camera. If he had known how photography works, he would have known to stop the lens down to f16 to put both subjects in focus. He didn't because he's an idiot and this proves exactly how he faked the photos.

There's a great hint on how Billy Meier faked some of his photos and films. In the background of a photo in his book Pleiades: Volume One you can see balloons full of helium tied to the ground. Now what the heck would Billy be doing with helium balloons? In some of his movies you can see the UFOs drifting in the direction of the wind. Even a child could figure this one out.

Meier has made a ton of money from his books and supporters. His devotees handed him $200,000 to buy the 50 acres of beautiful land in Switzerland that he lives on and faked most of his photos. His books have given him enough money to build several buildings on it including a fancy chateau.

Also, just like Ed Walters, he spent time in prison for theft and forgery.

• Like 3

Im guessing he is talking about those Youtube clips of birds flying between the telescope and the moon... or the the really crappy cgi creations.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you have a high powered telescope that you actually see these things when you watch the moon?  Or are you just repeating what you have heard?

i was using someone else's  i dont have one

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

You're wrong again. All you know is what you've seen on YouTube and what people tell you. I have dozens of UFO books and I've been following the phenomenon for forty years. I've spent hundreds of nights outside doing astrophotography and I've seen things you couldn't imagine.

except for ufos...u might of been looking at space debris  or planes

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

I know astrophotographers who take photos of the Moon every week, weather permitting. There are no UFO's in their photos and they've seen nothing unusual.

Sorry, but you can't just say things and expect people to believe you.

they're not looking hard enough

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

i was using someone else's  i dont have one

Did you see anything when you used someone else's telescope?

2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

no i have not

Why don't you start a thread and tell us about it.  Maybe it would be more interesting than this arguing about youtube videos.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

So if you can't see something then it can't exist? Even my cat knows where the cat food is after I put it away.

In the thousand or so photos he's faked there are support wires visible in many of the prints. In one series you can see one support wire when one model is visible, then two support wires when two are visible, then you can see a third support wire when a third model appears.

Billy didn't know much about photography. When he tried to fake photos of a 23 foot "spaceship" in front of trees, the spaceship is in focus but the trees supposedly behind the craft are out of focus. That's because the camera was focused on a small model a few feet away from the camera. If he had known how photography works, he would have known to stop the lens down to f16 to put both subjects in focus. He didn't because he's an idiot and this proves exactly how he faked the photos.

There's a great hint on how Billy Meier faked some of his photos and films. In the background of a photo in his book Pleiades: Volume One you can see balloons full of helium tied to the ground. Now what the heck would Billy be doing with helium balloons? In some of his movies you can see the UFOs drifting in the direction of the wind. Even a child could figure this one out.

Meier has made a ton of money from his books and supporters. His devotees handed him $200,000 to buy the 50 acres of beautiful land in Switzerland that he lives on and faked most of his photos. His books have given him enough money to build several buildings on it including a fancy chateau.

Also, just like Ed Walters, he spent time in prison for theft and forgery.

Billy Meier had no intention of faking photos or videos...and Ed Walters trouble with the law happened when he was a teenager, it has nothing to do with UFOs what so ever.

• Haha 1