Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question about alien UFOs

ChewiesArmy

I've always wondered, why do they have/need windows? It just seems strange that these, presumed, technologically advanced beings, who can probably bend space, need windows?  Do they need rearview mirrors? I would hope they, at least, have a backup camera. Same with lights. So many people claim that they look up and they see an object with lights underneath. Why would they have need them, or why have them on when sneaking around Earth?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, ChewiesArmy said:

So many people claim that they look up and they see an object with lights underneath. Why would they have need them..?

Why you need lights?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChewiesArmy said:

I've always wondered, why do they have/need windows? It just seems strange that these, presumed, technologically advanced beings, who can probably bend space, need windows?  Do they need rearview mirrors? I would hope they, at least, have a backup camera. Same with lights. So many people claim that they look up and they see an object with lights underneath. Why would they have need them, or why have them on when sneaking around Earth?

To continue on with your line of thinking,..,why do they need crafts at all?  Answer: We don't understand their mission and reasoning.

Maybe if there are indeed ET craft in our skies, they have something that observers misinterpret as windows. Perhaps also it could be the case that the light(s) are not for seeing. All one can do is speculate in the absence of knowledge.

1 hour ago, ChewiesArmy said:

I'll ask during my next rectum-probe.

But what's also puzzling: Why does Donald Duck wear a shirt? He obviously doesn't need pants, so why a shirt?

And, what's God's email address?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

"Alien ufo" ? UFO = unidentified flying object  so if proven "alien" ( never has happened ) then its by definition no longer "unidentified" it would be "alien craft" .( never proven )

Your points are another great reason to prove alien craft are not here never have been.

• Like 2

Maybe they decided the simplest answer was best? Instead of creating some life changing technology to see outside someone just suggested a window....or maybe they use the windows to troll everyone, one of them has to be a jerk id wager.

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

UFO's are not aliens they are natural occurrences, aircraft/balloons or just plain fake/lies/mistaken identity.

Its anything unidentified and that would include unidentifed alien craft, which of course are not here but no, "UFO" doesn't mean "alien" and those who try to say it does just loose all integrity and credibility right from the start.

3 hours ago, seanjo said:

UFO's are not aliens they are natural occurrences, aircraft/balloons or just plain fake/lies/mistaken identity.

This guy has it all figured out!! No mystery at all. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeekTruth said:

This guy has it all figured out!! No mystery at all. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep, no mystery

Well, it doesn't take a genius to combine the lack of evidence with the incredible vastness of space, and conclude it's not alien. Just knowledge and common sense.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Well, it doesn't take a genius to combine the lack of evidence with the incredible vastness of space, and conclude it's not alien. Just knowledge and common sense.

What I saw with my own eyes 12 years ago lines up perfectly with descriptions of the prototypical UAV (unidentified aerial vehicle) that has been observed by many thousands of witnesses throughout the decades and which has capabilities that far exceed any conventional craft. Could it have been natural phenomenon? Perhaps. I'm certainly open to the possibility, but there exists no evidence in the scientific literature of a natural phenomenon that behaves in the manner of the lights I saw. Could it have been manmade tech? Perhaps. I'm open to the possibility, but there exists no evidence that man has developed such earth-shattering technology. Could it have been alien? Perhaps. I'm open to the possibility, but there exists no direct evidence that is accessible to you or I that this phenomenon is alien. In short, there is indeed a mystery.

Edited by SeekTruth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SeekTruth said:

What I saw with my own eyes 12 years ago lines up perfectly with descriptions of the prototypical UAV (unidentified aerial vehicle) that has been observed by many thousands of witnesses throughout the decades and which has capabilities that far exceed any conventional craft. Could it have been natural phenomenon? Perhaps. I'm certainly open to the possibility, but there exists no evidence in the scientific literature of a natural phenomenon that behaves in the manner of the lights I saw. Could it have been manmade tech? Perhaps. I'm open to the possibility, but there exists no evidence that man has developed such earth-shattering technology. Could it have been alien? Perhaps. I'm open to the possibility, but there exists no direct evidence that is accessible to you or I that this phenomenon is alien. In short, there is indeed a mystery.

Its just common sense that with 1000s allegedly seeing something there would be a shread or evidence but all we have are stories which IS the real mystery.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Agreed, but the title is "alien UFOs"...

The title is oxymoronic ;)

I highly doubt aliens know we are here, let alone visit us. Space is just too vast.

I did see a couple of craft a long time ago (the 60's) that I have no explanation for. They also had no lights (it was daytime) nor any windows I could make out. To myself and the person I was with they were "ufo's", but obviously not to the people who built them and flew them. Always found it likely they were some sort of experimental craft.

• Like 1

Just now, Horta said:

I highly doubt aliens know we are here, let alone visit us. Space is just too vast.

ps. Assuming some sort of highly intelligent alien species exists somewhere to begin with, of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horta said:

Space is too fast for out technological capabilities, but who knows what alien species ight be out there and what sort of tech they've developed.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its just common sense that with 1000s allegedly seeing something there would be a shread or evidence but all we have are stories which IS the real mystery.

Not a single shred of evidence, eh? I guess radar data doesn't count, in your mind? What would constitute evidence in your mind?  Only a recovered craft?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horta said:

ps. Assuming some sort of highly intelligent alien species exists somewhere to begin with, of course.

I believe there are some out there. And I think with the universe being so old, that there were civilizations that have come and gone, without a trace, that were far more advanced then we are. I just always was amused that if an alien was able to travel across the universe to earth, somebody would just look up and see this craft and then a few aliens in a window.

I know...I'm inconsistent. Anything is possible. There could be a civilization that can go anywhere but just haven't developed cameras or sensors, and still need landing lights.

Edited by ChewiesArmy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Space is too fast for out technological capabilities, but who knows what alien species ight be out there and what sort of tech they've developed.

Pardon my typos. I'll try that gain.

Space is too vast for our technological capabilities, but who knows what alien species might be out there and what sort of tech they've developed.

Edited by SeekTruth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Doesnt mean they have come here and there is zero evidence to support they have or that they are even out there,

Your speculations are not evidence or facts.

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Doesnt mean they have come here and there is zero evidence to support they have or that they are even out there,

Your speculations are not evidence or facts.

Did I suggest otherwise? Please read what is said without reading into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

So, 13bats, it looks like the only evidence you would accept is a recovered craft. Is that correct?

alien crafts have been recovered 'allegedly'. Do you mean breaking world news confirming alien visitation kind of evidence? Not speculation in a book etc. IMO people like your good self seem to get confused with the words 'possible' & 'fact' in this context. There is no getting away from the 'fact' that there are NO 'facts'.

Possibilities= yeah without a doubt it's possible aliens have been here or are indeed here now. That is possible but not 'fact' because you 'believe' it to be going by what you've read etc. I'm quite sure 13bats feels it's 'possible' as I do. But the 'possibility' of this is not in question here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1