Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Graham "Pennies a Day Ad"

Raptor Witness

Please, Lindsey Graham ... needs your help.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 4

Just another reason to have the vote on Barrett sooner rather than later :tu:

13 minutes ago, and then said:

Just another reason to have the vote on Barrett sooner rather than later :tu:

Perhaps she will be better equipped to understand, if a fig tree is like a nation, where are the men who can move mountains?

Raptor Witness

• Savant
  • pip_4375.gif
  • Raptor Witness
  • 5,032 posts

• ראה

........Watch, therefore, your own seed of power, as it withers like snow in a hurricane. No manner of human weaponry will scale what is coming upon you from the founder of our DNA. Your house is desolate of truth. 

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Please, Lindsey Graham ... needs your help.

Can you give me the politically ignorant bat version of this player?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

The fine print says it's a parody by the Lincoln Foundation. I laughed because I pictured and then reaching for his cheque book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

The fine print says it's a parody by the Lincoln Foundation. I laughed because I pictured and then reaching for his cheque book.

You never know,  i get emails and letters from trump begging for me, struggling to get by in 2020 to send him money, billionaire wants money from me, that alone would keep me from voting for him.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

South Carolina, especially Charleston is traditionally a very polite place, with old money from the rice planters, who fed on the blood and sweat of slaves, and who would escape themselves to the coast in the mosquito season to avoid the parasitic born illnesses, leaving their black workforce behind to endure the most horrible of conditions.

Graham reveals the true rebel heart of South Carolina, where the Civil War began. He has been foaming at the mouth for years, but hopefully he will finally meet his rabid political end, this year.

If he does not, then when? Can South Carolina suffer a disaster and a disease far greater than the solar virus? Yes it can .... for greater is He that is in the hurricane fed, saltwater filled, brackish backwaters, where the real work is done.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

South Carolina US Senate debate changes format after Lindsey Graham refuses to take Covid-19 test - CNN October 9, 2020

The South Carolina Senate debate scheduled for Friday night between Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham and his Democratic challenger Jamie Harrison has changed formats after Graham rejected Harrison's request to take another Covid test ...

In the statement, Harrison said he, the moderators and the panelists all agreed to get tested and questioned why Graham would not.

"If Sen. Graham will not take a coronavirus test, I cannot responsibly debate in person tomorrow night and allow politics to put my family, my campaign staff, Sen. Graham's staff, and members of the media at unnecessary risk," the statement said.

Given the reasonable concerns with the sick judiciary committee members, it seems a bit strange to me for Graham to refuse a COVID Test ....   What is wrong with these folks?  Oh wait, they're rabid republicans, I forgot.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if Lindsey Graham would consider giving this 500k war chest to the victims of the coronavirus in South Carolina, instead of a wannabe dictator?

Such are the fruitless souls, cursed like a fig tree, covered with sorrow. 

• Like 1

Dont worry trump is still sending out emails etc begging and pleading for his worshippers to send him money to fight the evil blue and keep him in WH and out of jail,

Yeah, mr billionaire begging for $$$

It’s amazing how desperate the Republican Party is becoming ... as if the perfectly timed solar virus wasn’t enough.

History will call the Republicans of this age, “a Death cult,” and here is one of the chief architects. He’s out there helping to pass around the cyanide.

Good job Mr. Blitzer ...

Edited by Raptor Witness

I have never and would never give money to any of these causes.   I prefer to give locally.   It rubs me the wrong way when politicians or celebrities who have millions of $$ ask me to donate to a cause.  Until they give all but a few hundred thousand $$ of their own money, they can kiss my rear.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Myles said:

I have never and would never give money to any of these causes.   I prefer to give locally.   It rubs me the wrong way when politicians or celebrities who have millions of $$ ask me to donate to a cause.  Until they give all but a few hundred thousand $$ of their own money, they can kiss my rear.  

Myles, the OP ad was a parody, but thank you for the best smile of my day, so far.

The ideal parody for Lindsey Graham would be this Chihuahua. The pit bull, in this case is the state of Georgia

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Myles, the OP ad was a parody, but thank you for the best smile of my day, so far.

The ideal parody for Lindsey Graham would be this Chihuahua. The pit bull, in this case is the state of Georgia

Ha ha.  Thanks for that.   I had just skimmed through the thread.  

• Like 1

We hope to be governed by people who are smarter and better than we are.

Quite frequently, the most gifted people don’t want to be on stage, and the least gifted, do.

When a pandemic strikes, it sorts out the winners and the losers in a different way.  The truth tellers rise to the top, and the false tellers, fall to the bottom.

When your life depends on the truth, it matters a lot more.

When presented with the fact that Jesus was a liberal in His day, conservatives cringe. It’s a truth that they cannot swallow. It doesn’t mean that liberals today are Jesus, far from it, but the argument presents some common water for both sides to walk on.

I don’t want to see the wheels of my country come off. I want to see men walking on water.

It’s a true story about overcoming your fear of dying. The miracle isn’t in the act, the miracle is in the mind that it took to come up with that example.

Key Image Forecast Link

Hurricane Matthew would make landfall at the exact point, where the center of the Earth’s shadow would fall, the following year.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2020 at 12:14 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Can South Carolina suffer a disaster and a disease far greater than the solar virus? Yes it can .... for greater is He that is in the hurricane fed, saltwater filled, brackish backwaters, where the real work is done.

New Plague for South Carolina

Published - December 27, 2020

Lately, every time I see Lindsey Graham on Fox News, he looks like he’s been drinking too much.

I imagine it’s like being caught between the scylla and charybdis.

Without mercy, Mater ....  .... by four ways, and in two parts.

Edited by Raptor Witness

At #2, South Carolina has become a regular hot spot.

Didn’t the recent, total, solar eclipse, which ushered in Donald Trump’s Presidency in 2017, also exit the seacoast, precisely where hurricane Matthew made landfall, at McClellanville, South Carolina?

I always thought that coincidence was a bit odd .....  

South Carolina Deaths

South Carolina Deaths

Source

South Carolina ranks dead last for vaccine distribution per 100k in population.

Which brings all those golfing excursions between Donald Trump and Lindsey Graham into clearer focus.

Source CDC - Then click on ”Data Table for COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States” - Then at top of table click on “Doses distributed per 100k.”

Trump spends Christmas GOLFING with South Carolina’s Lindsey Graham ....

It’s utterly amazing what a nice round of golf will get you in South Carolina.

South Carolina is Second in deaths per 100,000, and last in vaccine distribution per 100,000. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Maybe people in SC are smart enough to know that a vaccine made this quickly with no short or long term knowledge of its safety is a bad idea.

Especially over what is to most not much worse than a common cold. 

• Thanks 1

The “Pennies a Day Ad” pretty much sums up what South Carolina received for reelecting Lindsey Graham.

There should be a great number of disenchanted, unhappy, and otherwise, disaffected voters in South Carolina but these are the same folks who put back the sand on their sinking beaches, instead of paving their crumbling roads.

I know in one case, where they actually had to dig up a South Carolina road bed, because they let a major highway get so full of deep pot holes. The problem is, it costs about three times as much, when you let a road get that bad, than if you just pave it on a regular basis.

It’s a regular thing in South Carolina, to call 911 because you think you’ve hit a deer sitting in the middle the road, on a stretch of rural highway, when it was actually just a big pothole. After a relative told me a story about this, I thought he must be joking, but he was very serious. He said that if you tell 911 it’s a pothole they won’t come out, but if you tell them it’s a deer in the road they will, because if it’s fresh, the Highway Patrol can put a little extra food on their table. 

• The topic was locked