Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tax Evasion

Autochthon1990

1 minute ago, susieice said:

If you think Pelosi and Biden and the rest of them aren't using the tax loopholes, the only one who is ignorant is you. There's people in your hometown that use them.

I suppose we'll find out when Biden releases his taxes. Which, incidentally, I'm still waiting on Trump's. You know the fellow who wants to strip away your healthcare and appoint justices that will turn your uterus into a motel six? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

If you think Pelosi and Biden and the rest of them aren't using the tax loopholes, the only one who is ignorant is you. There's people in your hometown that use them.

Well here's Joe Biden's taxes: https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/vpdocs/Biden 2018 Amended Federal.pdf

He only paid $1,518,958 in taxes in 2018.

He should have hired Hunter as a consultant and deducted it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Well here's Joe Biden's taxes: https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/vpdocs/Biden 2018 Amended Federal.pdf

Oh hey, that was a short wait! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He didn't claim any business deductions. He probably didn't have any although I'd think he would have. He's listing over 4 million dollars more than his Senator income and his wife's teaching income. They filed jointly so they had a lot of income coming from somewhere. He claimed a charity deduction to an organization in the UK which wasn't covered by the law, so he lost it. This doesn't look like the long form that business's use to file. They also use additional forms that are attached to it.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Something else that actually might really be tax evasion instead of tax avoidance regarding Trump: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-records-vance-subpoena

Supreme Court bounces back down to the lower courts regarding the subpoena for Trump's financial and tax records.  This is in regards to their criminal investigation for tax fraud, bank fraud, and campaign finance violations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

He didn't claim any business deductions. He probably didn't have any although I'd think he would have. He claimed a charity deduction to an organization in the UK which wasn't covered by the law, so he lost it.

I have an accountant.  I still paid more in taxes in a month than Trump seems to have in the last two decades.  My accountant says I could deduct more but that would push the boundaries of legality and the penalties potentially could exceed the return.  Trump seems to have way passed that line. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

I have an accountant.  I still paid more in taxes in a month than Trump seems to have in the last two decades.  My accountant says I could deduct more but that would push the boundaries of legality and the penalties potentially could exceed the return.  Trump seems to have way passed that line. 

I make 25,000 a year. I paid a quarter of his taxes over 20 years in the last years taxes. 

(If you're wondering, I'm basically doing the 'work your way up the ladder' thing for a resort company, got my eye on a manager position!)

I edited so you may want to look at that. Anyway, I'm not an accountant so I don't know. 

• Like 1

Within a week of each other we have a report about hunter/Biden released and Trump's tax returns revealed.

It's almost like it's a month away from election day :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Within a week of each other we have a report about hunter/Biden released and Trump's tax returns revealed.

It's almost like it's a month away from election day :o

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people had the dirt on Trump's tax returns and waited for the most political moment to reveal them.  It's been an issue for years (and subject of a criminal investigation).

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people had the dirt on Trump's tax returns and waited for the most political moment to reveal them.  It's been an issue for years (and subject of a criminal investigation).

Well. If there's fraud, I'm sure we'll hear about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

Well. If there's fraud, I'm sure we'll hear about it.

It's been booted to the lower court again.  It won't be till after the election.  Think the plan is to tie stuff up in court till the statute of limitations runs out or everyone dies of old age.

• Haha 1

Aliens land on the lawn Nessie proved positive Trumps tax returns show no illegality, just some manipulation within the laws of tax payments - hey they all do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Aliens land on the lawn Nessie proved positive Trumps tax returns show no illegality, just some manipulation within the laws of tax payments - hey they all do it.

Alas, not true:

"In 2017, the average federal income rate for the highest-earning .001 percent of tax filers — that is, the most affluent 1/100,000th slice of the population — was 24.1 percent, according to the I.R.S.

Over the past two decades, Mr. Trump has paid about $400 million less in combined federal income taxes than a very wealthy person who paid the average for that group each year."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Alas, not true:

"In 2017, the average federal income rate for the highest-earning .001 percent of tax filers — that is, the most affluent 1/100,000th slice of the population — was 24.1 percent, according to the I.R.S.

Over the past two decades, Mr. Trump has paid about $400 million less in combined federal income taxes than a very wealthy person who paid the average for that group each year."

How do you know that for fact, whats your proof or the evidence of said none payments? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I just wish I knew why people hated Liberals enough that riding with a con man is seen as not only acceptable, but ethical if it makes democrats squirm

I think you got to the heart of it there.

• Like 3

I am sure it is honest.  President Trump did not pay taxes or owe them because as it says, he lost more money than he made in 10 of the last 15 years.

He has called himself the "King of Debt" in a couple of interviews before he ran for office.

Sure am glad we have a business man running the country like a business.  

That kind of explains the tax cut.  Run up the debt to give Trump and other elites a big tax break because they need it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

It's been booted to the lower court again.  It won't be till after the election.  Think the plan is to tie stuff up in court till the statute of limitations runs out or everyone dies of old age.

Maybe there just isn't anything there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

All politicians write the loopholes and tax shelters they put their own assets into and pass them. I sure don't write the laws. Do you? Trump may have lost money but since 2016, he can't run his businesses. That's why his family is doing that. He gives his Presidential salary to charity. That in itself is a tax break. You can deduct charitable donations from your taxes.

What part of this confuses you bats?

edit: You seem confused a lot.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

"Nothing there"s don't go all the way to the Supreme Court twice............

You just said it was kicked back.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

You just said it was kicked back.

The first time the Supreme Court ruled that the DA and Grand jury could get access.  Trump's defense at the time was that the, "President was above the Law".  That defense failed. https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/884447882/supreme-court-says-trump-not-immune-from-records-release-pushes-back-on-congress

The Supreme Court (Notably Roberts) did say this:

"The president "may raise further arguments as appropriate," in lower courts in an effort to keep Vance from obtaining his documents, Roberts wrote."

So Trump of course filed further litigation in the lower courts for a second round.  Technically, it hasn't reached the Supreme Court again.

This recent tax revelation by the NYT might make all these court cases moot.

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I...See...Would any evidence to the contrary do anything to convince you otherwise? What's the bar we're looking at here?

They wont say, because there is no bar. The fact that they admire him says it all. They're as corrupt as he is. Monkey see, monkey do.

• Like 3