Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY Times “Only the Little People” pay for

Raptor Witness

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750. NYT 9-27-2020

Note: The team of expert lawyers supporting this newspaper, would never have allowed the release of this data if it had not been vetted, thoroughly.

Frankly, The Donald is a parasite of epic proportions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Michael Cohen, who was excommunicated from the Trump cult, and who was indicted for tax evasion, reports tonight on CNN that he paid over $3 million in federal taxes in 2016 and 2017.

Interesting .... 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Note: The team of expert lawyers supporting this newspaper, would never have allowed the release of this data if it had not been vetted, thoroughly.

Wow...that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of in my entire life.  Oooooh man, do you see  c o l o r s   after you drink that  K o o lsd - A i d ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

And just what legal precedent does the NY Times have to be in possession of his tax records?

Guess what they have no legal standing to have his tax records.

• Like 2

Sunsets going to release his returns any day now, its all part of his Presidential rerun tactics - you see.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

And just what legal precedent does the NY Times have to be in possession of his tax records?

Quite true.  It's actually a crime if someone on the Grand Jury investigation leaked it to them in NY.  It's unlikely that it came from there considering the Supreme Court just punted the case over the subpoena back to the lower court.  Trump would have to admit that it is his before they can start an investigation, though.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The source(s) is(are) likely on Trump’s enemies list, which you could imagine; there are probably many of those.

The most reasonable caveat would be an intentional false leak of some kind, designed to make the New York Times look like fools.

I can buy that argument, but if that’s the most obvious caveat I see, I’m sure that’s obvious to their legal team, also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

The source(s) is(are) likely on Trump’s enemies list, which you could imagine; there are probably many of those.

The most reasonable caveat would be an intentional false leak of some kind, designed to make the New York Times look like fools.

I can buy that argument, but if that’s the most obvious caveat I see, I’m sure that’s obvious to their legal team, also.

I'm thinking it has to be a family member or a disloyal member of the Trump Organization. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I'm thinking it has to be a family member or a disloyal member of the Trump Organization. 

On the less obvious flip side of the argument, if Trump thinks he’s going to lose the election, it likely benefits him legally and financially, for these returns to come out now.

After all, this will likely be Joe Biden’s Department of Justice and Treasury department, which will have the power to put Trump and possibly even members of his family in jail.

By releasing these returns ahead of time, and particularly while still in office, he may be buying some political goodwill from a future Biden Administration.

There’s still is a tradition of not going after your political enemies, in Washington, using the DOJ. That may be particularly true for a sitting President releasing potential damaging evidence of a financial crime, while in office, especially related to his taxes.

So my bet is this release was actually Donald Trump’s.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

So my bet is this release was actually Donald Trump’s.

More likely it was a complete falsification.  l have heard of people that believe without question every word the Media breath.  Oh yeah, The Proletariat in George Orwell's book 1984.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

There’s still is a tradition of not going after your political enemies, in Washington, using the DOJ.

Well President Trump being the outsider he is has set some new precedents there too.  His cabinet could be a target rich environment. The future equivalent of the Durham Report might be extensive.

• Like 1

and yet his tax release thing ended up in appeals court once again, he will drag this till new justice is sworn in, then it ends up in ussc, and then it goes away, he will use political machine that is already in place to his advantage, just like he uses tax code. both are absolutely legal.  and he will most likely win again in more ways than 1,  that is exactly why the left is terrified of him, he is smarter than them, and uses their cards against them when it seems all hope is lost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

and yet his tax release thing ended up in appeals court once again, he will drag this till new justice is sworn in, then it ends up in ussc, and then it goes away, he will use political machine that is already in place to his advantage, just like he uses tax code. both are absolutely legal.  and he will most likely win again in more ways than 1,  that is exactly why the left is terrified of him, he is smarter than them, and uses their cards against them when it seems all hope is lost. 

Hillary hates you.

4 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Hillary hates you.

of course she does, i'm deplorable American , but i do not hate her, i feel sorry for her. Her handlers set her up to fail, put her under so much stress that her health is  destroyed  irreversibly.  she was used chewed up, and spit out. i can feel nothing but pity for her

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course she does, i'm deplorable American 

Metoo

This feels like a different version of that film "absence of malace"

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

he may be buying some political goodwill from a future Biden Administration

Woohoo, that is rich, biden will take great pride in tossing the book at trump not slowy joey but turbo joe style.

One has to remember no matter what legal issues trump might get convicted of after he looses 2020 he will never see a day of prison, so its all just a big game.

Trumps taxes have something ugly or at least ugly to him thats why he wont man up and release them, oh, like you said he might have, perhaps ajax got that stain off.

• Haha 1

I thought that as long as the bill was paid, no matter when, the Tax man didn’t care. So El Trumpo’s got tonnes of time to settle the bill. 
what’s that Clinton term? A “nothing burger”?

• Like 1

Seems so convenient that this gets leaked now.  That's the first give away.  If it was leaked, then that means that Obama still has a deep plant in the IRS.  If true, the dems blew the person's cover for one last shot.  The Left are going to be doing a lot of this, just wait for Barrett's confirmation.  Now this seems manufactured and the dems are not wasting another invented crisis.  But if $750 right, don't you think that as a business man, he knows how to play the game of the wealthy?  There are legal ways to get around paying taxes.  He's given control of his empire to his children so he's not responsible for taxes from that.  He donates his salary to charity.  $750 may be right??  I guess the dems are getting desperate enough to give up a spy.  I certainly have no wealth envy.  As it is the top 10% of tax payers pay 70% of the tax burden and nearly 50% of the bottom half either pay no taxes or gets a return.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Seems so convenient that this gets leaked now.  That's the first give away.  If it was leaked, then that means that Obama still has a deep plant in the IRS.  If true, the dems blew the person's cover for one last shot.  The Left are going to be doing a lot of this, just wait for Barrett's confirmation.  Now this seems manufactured and the dems are not wasting another invented crisis.  But if $750 right, don't you think that as a business man, he knows how to play the game of the wealthy?  There are legal ways to get around paying taxes.  He's given control of his empire to his children so he's not responsible for taxes from that.  He donates his salary to charity.  $750 may be right??  I guess the dems are getting desperate enough to give up a spy.  I certainly have no wealth envy.  As it is the top 10% of tax payers pay 70% of the tax burden and nearly 50% of the bottom half either pay no taxes or gets a return.

there is another interesting detail,  if his records are leaked  by an irs plant, how do we know they are not altered or totally fake, forcing trump to release real ones to contradict their lies, ??? there is no low that dems wont stoop.  they already showed it  with faked russian dossier.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

there is another interesting detail,  if his records are leaked  by an irs plant, how do we know they are not altered or totally fake, forcing trump to release real ones to contradict their lies, ??? there is no low that dems wont stoop.  they already showed it  with faked russian dossier.  

Yknow, Occam's Razor would sooner tell you 'the con man is conning again' then 'massive conspiracy'...

• Confused 1