Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY Times “Only the Little People” pay for

Raptor Witness

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't know how the tax information was acquired. But it appears they have only released about 20% of what they have, so it appears this will be interesting.

Yes, the other 80% of the data will be the parts of the returns showing Trump paying tax ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/27/2020 at 9:21 PM, RavenHawk said:

Occam's Razor would tend to lean toward the Left lying again.  They have been caught in one lie after another over the last 5 years.

Actually it may turn out that a lot of them were true.  We'll see.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, the other 80% of the data will be the parts of the returns showing Trump paying tax ;) 

Actually you may be right, but if that is correct it must be from returns that are more than 10 years old. Either way it doesn't amount to much more than a hill of beans anyway.

28 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nothing like the nostalgia of rehashing old fake news.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/09/29/trumps-taxes-everything-old-is-new-again-n2577089

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Very few will be true, like the great two-scoop ice cream scandal.  None of the bogus regurgitated fake, old news.  Those get tired after the first time.  No matter how hard you want to believe, manufactured stories are still just that.  Just imagine how much better things would be if you'd only put that energy into believing into this country?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Very few will be true, like the great two-scoop ice cream scandal.  None of the bogus regurgitated fake, old news.  Those get tired after the first time.  No matter how hard you want to believe, manufactured stories are still just that.  Just imagine how much better things would be if you'd only put that energy into believing into this country?

Funny you should put it quite that way.  I don't waste a lot of time on this stuff. I would like to see the Clinton Foundation exposed.  One of the most evil genius ideas of this generation was combining government power,  NGOs, and charities for the personal enrichment of some and the promotion of  their ideas.  The foundation should be dispersed and that concept should not be allowed again.

As for the rest, it is on balance as true as your mythology that Trump is a master planning stable genius who cares about this country and its citizens.

I do believe in this country, that is why I put some energy into opposing Trump. I understand why you are so tied to him.  He offers you an end to social security and health care, a big one for you, an end to immigration, and an end to abortion.  You may or may not care about that last, but it is a way for him to buy more support.  The price you pay for that is chaos. You are promoting a mean and thoughtless America driven by the whims of one man rather than a Constitution.  

My faith in this nation is that we will recover from that.