Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

NY Times “Only the Little People” pay for

56 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RavenHawk
26 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yknow, Occam's Razor would sooner tell you 'the con man is conning again' then 'massive conspiracy'...

Occam's Razor would tend to lean toward the Left lying again.  They have been caught in one lie after another over the last 5 years.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
34 minutes ago, aztek said:

there is another interesting detail,  if his records are leaked  by an irs plant, how do we know they are not altered or totally fake, forcing trump to release real ones to contradict their lies, ??? there is no low that dems wont stoop.  they already showed it  with faked russian dossier.  

Just a nit-pick.  It's an Obama plant in the IRS.  It's not the IRS.  Obama had weaponized the IRS and without him directing operations, they go back to their dedicated ethical practices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, RavenHawk said:

Just a nit-pick.  It's an Obama plant in the IRS.  It's not the IRS.  Obama had weaponized the IRS and without him directing operations, they go back to their dedicated ethical practices.

yea, that is what i meant, someone planted inside irs, probably more than just someone, prbly several someones, may not even know who each others are, and that others even exist. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Occam's Razor would tend to lean toward the Left lying again.  They have been caught in one lie after another over the last 5 years.

Psst, just because Breitbart and Fox say its a lie, doesn't mean it actually is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
11 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Psst, just because Breitbart and Fox say its a lie, doesn't mean it actually is. 

I don't think either of those two need to state the obvious truth.  However, you need CNN and MSNBC to tell you what to think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

I don't think either of those two need to state the obvious truth.  However, you need CNN and MSNBC to tell you what to think.

Dude If I wanted to stick to an echo chamber, I wouldn't be on a conspiracy website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
30 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Occam's Razor would tend to lean toward the Left lying again.  They have been caught in one lie after another over the last 5 years.

It’s the “all new and improved Occam’s Razor” which is “Occam’s Razor is exactly what I believe it to be”.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yknow, Occam's Razor would sooner tell you 'the con man is conning again' then 'massive conspiracy'...

Facts matter either way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
7 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude If I wanted to stick to an echo chamber, I wouldn't be on a conspiracy website. 

You’re not. 
This here is the politics section of a website dedicated to the questioning of and investigation into paranormal and cryptozoological phenomena. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
6 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude If I wanted to stick to an echo chamber, I wouldn't be on a conspiracy website. 

Then you are is serious trouble, because the ground you stand on is conspiracy central.  The droning from the Left just won't quit.  The Left has no shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

And just what legal precedent does the NY Times have to be in possession of his tax records?

Guess what they have no legal standing to have his tax records.

If that is true then the data must have been stolen. But, if that were the case the writer would be in jail right now which he isn't. But, then again they don't have actual Tax Returns, only the data sheets used to complete the returns. But, I would like to know how they acquired the data, until we know that it's possible the information isn't real. JIMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
58 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I don't think either of those two need to state the obvious truth.  However, you need CNN and MSNBC to tell you what to think.

It's funny that anyone short of a White Supremacist would read or use information from Alt-Brietbart it is the Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News Media Platform of Choice. I bet it's one of your favorite sites, at least CNN and MSNBC don't support all the fine White Supremacists  across the Nation, but just like FOX News they certainly do bend the truth to fit their narrative.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/06/breitbart-exposé-confirms-far-right-news-site-platform-white-nationalist-alt-right

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-miller-breitbart-emails

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

@Aroundthecorner You placed a confused emoji on my post above, are you unaware of the fact he that he has problems properly pronouncing words?

That is one of the reasons he had to take the cognitive tests he did, I have provided one video for you. But, there are a large number of Videos where the President has problems pronouncing simple words, so I really don't understand what you are confused about, everything I said is a true fact.

It is really kind of sad, I know he doesn't drink alcohol, but it sounds like he is Drunk!

 

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Hmmm.... some people here have been talking about possible criminality. However, consider that IF these really ARE tax returns, then the IRS has (obviously) already seen them, and are happy with them, so the issue of criminality doesn't apply. 

The issue of criminality in acquiring - and publishing - these documents is another matter entirely. 

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's funny that anyone short of a White Supremacist would read or use information from Alt-Brietbart it is the Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News Media Platform of Choice. I bet it's one of your favorite sites, at least CNN and MSNBC don't support all the fine White Supremacists  across the Nation, but just like FOX News they certainly do bend the truth to fit their narrative.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/06/breitbart-exposé-confirms-far-right-news-site-platform-white-nationalist-alt-right

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-miller-breitbart-emails

ROFL... you're using the Southern Poverty Law Centre as a source ? They are a known left-wing smear group, with rapidly diminishing credibility. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm.... some people here have been talking about possible criminality. However, consider that IF these really ARE tax returns, then the IRS has (obviously) already seen them, and are happy with them, so the issue of criminality doesn't apply. 

The issue of criminality in acquiring - and publishing - these documents is another matter entirely. 

ROFL... you're using the Southern Poverty Law Centre as a source ? They are a known left-wing smear group, with rapidly diminishing credibility. 

Well that's very interesting, they are used by the Simon Wiesenthal Center to identify anti-Semitic hate groups across the United States. So if the Southern Poverty Law Center is good enough for them it's good enough for me, I am also certain that the Simon Wiesenthal Center knows much more than you about this subject.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well that's very interesting, they are used by the Simon Wiesenthal Center to identify anti-Semitic hate groups across the United States. So if the Southern Poverty Law Center is good enough for them it's good enough for me, I am also certain that the Simon Wiesenthal Center knows much more than you about this subject.

 

If you do a google on "splc bias" you will see a slightly different story :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
17 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

If you do a google on "splc bias" you will see a slightly different story :) 

I subscribe to the Simon Wiesenthal Center to stay up to date on hate Groups in the USA. That's where I heard about SPLC, like I said if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. I suspect if the truth is known you can look up almost any internet media site and find someone who doesn't have nice things to say about them.

oh and by the way, they have also had some great success prosecuting hate groups like the KKK, Alt-Right, and many other such groups. 

Thanks for your Opinion

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I subscribe to the Simon Wiesenthal Center to stay up to date on hate Groups in the USA. That's where I heard about SPLC, like I said if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. I suspect if the truth is known you can look up almost any internet media site and find someone who doesn't have nice things to say about them.

oh and by the way, they have also had some great success prosecuting hate groups like the KKK, Alt-Right, and many other such groups. 

Thanks for your Opinion

I suspect that the SW centre uses SPLC as ONE source, because they are convenient to use; they openly publish their directory of hate groups for all to peruse. 

You are correct about the SPLC's success in prosecuting the KKK etc... but most of those where back in the 80's and 90's. Since then, they have MOSTLY become a money-making machine, and have developed a somewhat  left-wing bias, listing even moderate right-wing groups as  "hate groups", whillst giving a free pass on left-wing activism groups and Islamic Supremacists. 

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/24/republican-national-committee-condemns-southern-poverty-law-center/3431429001/

Anyway, I'm wandering somewhat off-topic. Back to President Trumps tax returns....

Has the New York Times given any indication how it acquired these documents ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I subscribe to the Simon Wiesenthal Center to stay up to date on hate Groups in the USA. That's where I heard about SPLC, like I said if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. I suspect if the truth is known you can look up almost any internet media site and find someone who doesn't have nice things to say about them.

oh and by the way, they have also had some great success prosecuting hate groups like the KKK, Alt-Right, and many other such groups. 

Thanks for your Opinion

Yeah and the SPLC had Ben Carson of all people listed as an extremist which by the way they had to apologize for.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/southern-poverty-law-center-apologizes-to-ben-carson-takes-him-off-extremist-list

The FBI took the SPLC and ADL off their resource page.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/exclusive-fbi-removed-splc-and-adl-from-civil-rights-resources-pages-because-of-a-number-of-concerns/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
9 hours ago, the13bats said:

 

 

Woohoo, that is rich, biden will take great pride in tossing the book at trump not slowy joey but turbo joe style.

 

 

One might say as quick as it takes him to sniff a little girl.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
20 hours ago, the13bats said:

turbo joe style

Turbo Joe Style?  Really??   lol  What Style is that?  "Fire the attorney before I get on the plane or kiss the billion goodbye.... is the the turbo joe style? lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
On 9/27/2020 at 5:51 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750. NYT 9-27-2020

Note: The team of expert lawyers supporting this newspaper, would never have allowed the release of this data if it had not been vetted, thoroughly.

Frankly, The Donald is a parasite of epic proportions.

A parasite?  pffft   really?   You think he can pay for a pad like that by not paying his taxes?  Well, that's one delusional way to look at success.  How about this...he built Hotel after Hotel after Hotels all over the world...ahead of schedule and under budget.   Doesn't sound like a parasite to me.  

Sounds more like jealousy on your part to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
5 minutes ago, joc said:

Turbo Joe Style?  Really??   lol  What Style is that?  "Fire the attorney before I get on the plane or kiss the billion goodbye.... is the the turbo joe style? lol

Actually its a bit of a rip off of Stallones characters name in the old campy original death race 2000,  just me being a clown it did get a lot of attention,  weird.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
13 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Yeah and the SPLC had Ben Carson of all people listed as an extremist which by the way they had to apologize for.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/southern-poverty-law-center-apologizes-to-ben-carson-takes-him-off-extremist-list

The FBI took the SPLC and ADL off their resource page.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/exclusive-fbi-removed-splc-and-adl-from-civil-rights-resources-pages-because-of-a-number-of-concerns/

No site is perfect, but they still have done a lot of good also. I am very aware the current administration doesn't like the SPLC, mainly because of the connections made with some White Staff, and their connections to White Power organizations. 

Here RNC condemns them: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/24/republican-national-committee-condemns-southern-poverty-law-center/3431429001/

Here Civil Rights Groups Push back against the RNC: https://civilrights.org/2020/08/25/civil-rights-groups-voice-support-for-southern-poverty-law-center/

Here is a list of their accomplishments and some detractions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center

In reality I don't care what the RNC thinks, and the positive and negative about the organization doesn't prove either way who is right. But so long as they continue to try and fix the problems they have and continue to take the bad guys to court, which our current government isn't doing, I will stick with them. JIMO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I suspect that the SW centre uses SPLC as ONE source, because they are convenient to use; they openly publish their directory of hate groups for all to peruse. 

You are correct about the SPLC's success in prosecuting the KKK etc... but most of those where back in the 80's and 90's. Since then, they have MOSTLY become a money-making machine, and have developed a somewhat  left-wing bias, listing even moderate right-wing groups as  "hate groups", whillst giving a free pass on left-wing activism groups and Islamic Supremacists. 

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/24/republican-national-committee-condemns-southern-poverty-law-center/3431429001/

Anyway, I'm wandering somewhat off-topic. Back to President Trumps tax returns....

Has the New York Times given any indication how it acquired these documents ? 

I don't know how the tax information was acquired. But it appears they have only released about 20% of what they have, so it appears this will be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.