Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Aroundthecorner

Debate Drug Tests or

30 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Aroundthecorner

President Donald Trump doubled down on his demand that Joe Biden take a drug test before the first presidential debate on Tuesday

Should all voted into office of the country for the people be routinely drug tested? 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

If there were a drug that would make Joe Biden smart think of the wonders it would do for Donald Trump.  Maybe it should be mandatory.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If there were a drug that would make Joe Biden smart think of the wonders it would do for Donald Trump.  Maybe it should be mandatory.

Have to admit Joe does go from comatose to whacky in seconds, at least Trumps consistently whacky. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

I really dont give one obese rodents rectum if they both get drug tested for the debates or not, men in their 70s one grossly obese they are on drugs,

Reality set in trump is a disaster on the fly, he babbles and wonders makes up words mispronounces things, i dont recall a time that his minions didnt have to go behind him after a speech and say, "heres what trump was trying to say, what he meant"

My take away trump is so deeply scared to debate biden he tired that swing it onto biden say biden wouldnt show, than in typical trump fashion failed epic, so trump starts saying Bidens on drugs, that way when biden spanks trump trump can use the lame excuse biden is doped up,

My guess is trump will loose it quickly fall back on his go to ad hominem and insults but cant tantrum off the debates like he does with a press conference so he might just melt down that or stand there looking like an angry dear in headlights.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I really dont give one obese rodents rectum if they both get drug tested for the debates or not, men in their 70s one grossly obese they are on drugs,

Reality set in trump is a disaster on the fly, he babbles and wonders makes up words mispronounces things, i dont recall a time that his minions didnt have to go behind him after a speech and say, "heres what trump was trying to say, what he meant"

My take away trump is so deeply scared to debate biden he tired that swing it onto biden say biden wouldnt show, than in typical trump fashion failed epic, so trump starts saying Bidens on drugs, that way when biden spanks trump trump can use the lame excuse biden is doped up,

My guess is trump will loose it quickly fall back on his go to ad hominem and insults but cant tantrum off the debates like he does with a press conference so he might just melt down that or stand there looking like an angry dear in headlights.

 

LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

It is funny, in a way,

Watch the debates, trump is scared he knows hes in over his head.

It will take more than alleged bone spurs for trump to dodge this.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroundthecorner
36 minutes ago, the13bats said:

It is funny, in a way,

Watch the debates, trump is scared he knows hes in over his head.

It will take more than alleged bone spurs for trump to dodge this.

You'd be in jail... best line ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If there were a drug that would make Joe Biden smart think of the wonders it would do for Donald Trump.  Maybe it should be mandatory.

Nothing could be more true, let's face it the President can't even pronounce simple words properly, and he does it over and over again. Not to mention the fact that he has taken more than one cognitive test, and these tests are not part of a physical exam. They are only given when someone is having cognitive issues. Maybe all these issues are do to stress, I don't know but it is certainly hypocritical to point fingers at someone else when he is experiencing many of the same issues he claims Biden suffers from.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsomeGorilla

What would it prove? What's his fascination with drug testing? I think drug testing is kinda silly, regardless, but what drugs does he think Biden is on? Sure as hell ain't meth or crack. When will Trump give results of his own testing, has he done that? 

I don't like either of the ****ers, it just seems a silly thing to be hung up on and won't prove a damn thing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
On 9/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, HandsomeGorilla said:

What would it prove? What's his fascination with drug testing? I think drug testing is kinda silly, regardless, but what drugs does he think Biden is on? Sure as hell ain't meth or crack. When will Trump give results of his own testing, has he done that? 

I don't like either of the ****ers, it just seems a silly thing to be hung up on and won't prove a damn thing. 

Drugs to treat dementia & sedatives for anxiety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I have noted this weird, wide-eyed expression on Joe at times...during speeches and at the debate where he talks in an odd way, like his lips are stiff. When he's just walking around talking or fist bumping, his eyes are kinda squinty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
10 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Drugs to treat dementia & sedatives for anxiety.

I know why dementia drugs would be a big uproar. 

But why would it matter if someone was taking sedatives for anxiety before a debate? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
2 hours ago, skliss said:

I have noted this weird, wide-eyed expression on Joe at times...during speeches and at the debate where he talks in an odd way, like his lips are stiff. When he's just walking around talking or fist bumping, his eyes are kinda squinty.

 

And on the other hand, we have....

Well, that.

 

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_150916220107-trump-debate-faces-split.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
2 hours ago, Setton said:

And on the other hand, we have....

Well, that.

 

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_150916220107-trump-debate-faces-split.jpg

Now...don't be embarrassed.....  but that's not Joe Biden. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Now...don't be embarrassed.....  but that's not Joe Biden. 

Hence the phrase, "on the other hand".

I had no idea English was so challenging.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I think your English is just fine...your comprehension might need a little work. :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim

Trump is just jerking Biden's chain.  This is no different than two boxers trash talking before a bout.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
Posted (edited)

Trump is high as a kite right now on steroids, so I don’t know what he’s got to talk about.

Every time he opens his mouth about anything, it just dig the hole deeper.

this video has been the best laugh of the day so far, for me.

 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

So someone on talk radio from the medical field said today that Biden has had 2 brain aneurysm surgeries, has afib so is on an anti- coagulant so he doesnt throw a clot, has massive allergies and is on 3 prescription and 2 over the counter meds for those. According to her if his allergy meds have pseudoephedrine it could be why he seems overly wide awake at times and sleepy at others. 

I don't know...with all that and his brain bleeds it would be criminal to add anything else imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
On 10/8/2020 at 9:48 AM, spartan max2 said:

I know why dementia drugs would be a big uproar. 

But why would it matter if someone was taking sedatives for anxiety before a debate? 

Because it causes chemicals in the brain to react which may or may not alter a person's decision, not only that but I would like a stable president who knows themself who can handle themself under pressure without medications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
6 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Because it causes chemicals in the brain to react which may or may not alter a person's decision, not only that but I would like a stable president who knows themself who can handle themself under pressure without medications.

Strongest argument yet not to re-elect Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 PM, skliss said:

So someone on talk radio from the medical field said today that Biden has had 2 brain aneurysm surgeries, has afib so is on an anti- coagulant so he doesnt throw a clot, has massive allergies and is on 3 prescription and 2 over the counter meds for those. According to her if his allergy meds have pseudoephedrine it could be why he seems overly wide awake at times and sleepy at others. 

I don't know...with all that and his brain bleeds it would be criminal to add anything else imo.

This is why he was talked into running again, they hope he passes away within the next 4 yrs. They know his condition much more then you and I see it and this is the whole point they hope he does die or is found incompetent so Harris can rule and change the good things that have happened. Its all just a big front. Using him for their gain and sometimes I watch him and think to myself how cruel they are to put him in this position.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
On 10/9/2020 at 9:14 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Trump is high as a kite right now on steroids, so I don’t know what he’s got to talk about.

Every time he opens his mouth about anything, it just dig the hole deeper.

this video has been the best laugh of the day so far, for me.

 

It is prescribed to anyone who has brownchitis or pneumonia.

It's very common, you yourself have most likely taken it once or twice in your life and it does not cause all those side effects & its generally a 12 to 14 day z pack type prescription  that doesn't need future refills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

It is prescribed to anyone who has brownchitis((sic)) or pneumonia.

It's very common, you yourself have most likely taken it once or twice in your life and it does not cause all those side effects & its generally a 12 to 14 day z pack type prescription  that doesn't need future refills.

When I speak “bronchitis” into Siri, she spells it perfectly.

When I speak “Trump” into Siri, she thinks I’m saying sh^*t every time.

You do realize that dexamethasone is a steroid, correct? Also, you don’t just take one dose of that, you take several over several days.

Every time Donald Trump opens his mouth, more sh^*t just falls out, and I don’t care whether he’s high on steroids or not. The steroids just increase the frequency and size of the piles of it.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
9 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Because it causes chemicals in the brain to react which may or may not alter a person's decision, not only that but I would like a stable president who knows themself who can handle themself under pressure without medications.

I feel like alot of people you interact with in your life take anxiety meds and you probably don't even know it.

Are doctors, cops, lawyers, teachers, allowed to take anti-anxiety meds or does it only concern you with politicans?

Edited by spartan max2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.