Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Birds are Not Real

tmcom

I bet the vets are in on this global surveillance plot?

And yeah, this is unprecedented and apocalyptic.

:lol:

• Confused 2

Absolutely mind blowing. Can't even be bothered to watch the video. I'm gonna go for either attention seeking or a serious mental health problem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, acute said:

I will shoot a few birds later, and see if it rains batteries, motors, and cameras.

I came across a video from SciManDan's channel. Where a woman claims that birds are projections of aliens who have spaceships camouflaged as clouds. I **** you not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I came across a video from SciManDan's channel. Where a woman claims that birds are projections of aliens who have spaceships camouflaged as clouds. I **** you not.

It sounds like Gina Maria Colvin Hill from Salem, Indiana.  I often post her latest videos in my updates.

Birds are spaceships, clouds are spaceships, stars are spaceships, and the sun is fake!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

It sounds like Gina Maria Colvin Hill from Salem, Indiana.  I often post her latest videos in my updates.

Birds are spaceships, clouds are spaceships, stars are spaceships, and the sun is fake!

Yea thats the nutjob!! Again, either attention seeking or mental health problems. I've seen it in so many different insane videos from different insane people. They don't believe in it. It's quite sad actually.

• Like 4

Fruit loop... complete and utter fruit loop. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Again, either attention seeking or mental health problems.

She definitely believes what she says, but she is badly uninformed/ misinformed.

She doesn't understand the basics of anything she talks about.

4 minutes ago, acute said:

She definitely believes what she says, but she is badly uninformed/ misinformed.

She doesn't understand the basics of anything she talks about.

Even if she does or doesn't, I still find it quite sad in a way.

• Like 1

Very proud moment for Peter's parents seeing him on TV... :sk

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

When my dog got a mouthful of pigeon feathers (very slow pigeon, obviously) this morning in the garden I think the bird was real enough!

• Like 1

This is a low-rent Christians against Dinosaurs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I love SciManDan's Tinfoil Tuesdays. :tu:

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I love SciManDan's Tinfoil Tuesdays. :tu:

Yea I've seen alot of SciManDan's content its great. Seen most of the Flatearth Friday vids but got bored in the end. They just repeat the same crap over again without backing it up with any form of scientific evidence whatsoever. Like alot of people on this site funnily enough. :ph34r:

Which is why I maintain that people who claim to believe in the flat earth "theory" dont believe in it. It's just a hoax/money scam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Absolutely mind blowing. Can't even be bothered to watch the video. I'm gonna go for either attention seeking or a serious mental health problem.

And what about the person who actually did the video?  More mental illness or attention seeking?

3 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I had heard the spaceships camouflaged as clouds before, but not the bird thing.

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And what about the person who actually did the video?  More mental illness or attention seeking?

Sorry to be dumb but do you mean the cameraman/woman or the bloke in the chair?

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I had heard the spaceships camouflaged as clouds before, but not the bird thing.

Yea she claims that birds are the aliens projecting themselves, camouflaged as birds, she "shows" us by messing around with the colors or what ever she does so we can apparently see the alien being. 

Sorry to be dumb but do you mean the cameraman/woman or the bloke in the chair?

The bloke in the chair and whom ever posted it to the public.

Yea she claims that birds are the aliens projecting themselves, camouflaged as birds, she "shows" us by messing around with the colors or what ever she does so we can apparently see the alien being. 

It has been going around since the 80's.

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

The bloke in the chair and whom ever posted it to the public.

Again, I haven't seen the video so I'm making an assumption based on what I've seen of countless of these videos, so will admit already I may be slightly biased. But if the bloke is the one who thinks birds aren't real and its just a government surveillance plot then yes. It's the same with the 5G crap. A conspiracy theorists want some thing to believe in and if you notice, the vast majority of conspiracy theories are anti government. 

23 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Yea I've seen alot of SciManDan's content its great. Seen most of the Flatearth Friday vids but got bored in the end. They just repeat the same crap over again without backing it up with any form of scientific evidence whatsoever. Like alot of people on this site funnily enough. :ph34r:

Which is why I maintain that people who claim to believe in the flat earth "theory" dont believe in it. It's just a hoax/money scam.

Its very true that the Flat  Earthers dont bring anything new to the rable. They are just repeating the same old arguments. Its pretty much like listening to creationists. :no:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What has?

Sorry, not very good communication.  The story that UFO's hide as clouds.  I heard it in the 80's before there was internet.  There was even someone going around showing people how to tell which clouds were UFOs.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Sorry, not very good communication.  The story that UFO's hide as clouds.  I heard it in the 80's before there was internet.  There was even someone going around showing people how to tell which clouds were UFOs.  

Not surprised in the slightest! Everything is a conspiracy right? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1