Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit box session.

kidagakash

Ok, I went over this several times and tried to make it as short as possible. I have an older post about the same entity that explains my situation so skipping that here. Last night the same entity as before grabbed me from behind. It was really hot and i felt it all over my upper body. It also felt like there was an electric current in my body. It lasted only a few seconds. On my way back to my room it seized me again and this time it wouldn't let go of me. It stopped after I yelled at it to get out of my house. a friend who knows a lot about this stuff than me told me to try to talk to it, and that it probably just wanted to talk to me. So yeah, I tried having another session today.

To start I asked politely to talk. it replied
STORE
I asked I'm not sure what that means, can you please explain? I dont understand
BLOOD LEtTING
I said I don't like that.
I ask, have you ever done anything hostile?
OFTEN
I said I am not interested in a hostile confrontation and mean you no harm.
then there wasn't much. so I started looking around. it started beeping, so I looked at my phone and it stopped. I looked away again. same thing  happened. I did it a third time, and it happened AGAIN. the instant I looked back it was silent,I gave enough pause (10-30) to see if it was a cooincidence. I asked: Are you the one who's doing that? and right away it said GRASP.  so I asked are you the one who grabbed me last night? and the SAME EXACT THING as last night happened. I told it to stop it, and I don't appreciate that. Iwe should end this now, you will need to leave my house, we may talk later.  Is there anything else you want to say or talk about before you go?: it said MANY. : I asked it what, and it didn't do anything else after this. I waited for like 5 minutes, but nothing after that. Heading to my room it grabbed me  again and going in my room didn't stop it. I got the cross off the wall and told it loudly by the power of God you must leave now. it actually felt more intense after I said that. I REALLY freaked out, b/c I heard demons hate religious icons being brought in.  Repeated my words a LOT louder and it stopped. Wierd! So yeah.... i'm not doing another session to contact this thing ever again.

Whether you believe in paranormal ( which i dont ) or not isnt the main issue here if you hear voices talking about blood lettings and doing hostile stuff you should get checked out by a psychiatrist not an exorcist,

• Like 4

@kidagakash     Am I correct in thinking the Spirit Box makes audible sounds and these are the words you believe to be hearing?

47 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Whether you believe in paranormal ( which i dont ) or not isnt the main issue here if you hear voices talking about blood lettings and doing hostile stuff you should get checked out by a psychiatrist not an exorcist,

I use to know a girl in my teenage years, she was born with a Spirit Box. Now I must say that dam thing would make you believe in the paranormal. :P

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@kidagakash     Am I correct in thinking the Spirit Box makes audible sounds and these are the words you believe to be hearing?

The ones I have seen frequency hopp across the Radio Signal spectrum. During this process words can be heard, and written down. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kidagakash said:

I heard demons hate religious icons

Might be true,

Dracula told hawker not to put his faith in such "trinkets of deceit".

I used to play with amateur radio, i had a YAESU that was old tube type with a dial you could pick up lots of weirdness never crossed my mind it was spirits chattering,

• Like 2

Ok, I went over this several times and tried to make it as short as possible. I have an older post about the same entity that explains my situation so skipping that here. Last night the same entity as before grabbed me from behind. It was really hot and i felt it all over my upper body. It also felt like there was an electric current in my body. It lasted only a few seconds. On my way back to my room it seized me again and this time it wouldn't let go of me. It stopped after I yelled at it to get out of my house. a friend who knows a lot about this stuff than me told me to try to talk to it, and that it probably just wanted to talk to me. So yeah, I tried having another session today.

STORE
BLOOD LEtTING
OFTEN
then there wasn't much. so I started looking around. it started beeping, so I looked at my phone and it stopped. I looked away again. same thing  happened. I did it a third time, and it happened AGAIN. the instant I looked back it was silent,I gave enough pause (10-30) to see if it was a cooincidence. I asked: Are you the one who's doing that? and right away it said GRASP.  so I asked are you the one who grabbed me last night? and the SAME EXACT THING as last night happened. I told it to stop it, and I don't appreciate that. Iwe should end this now, you will need to leave my house, we may talk later.  Is there anything else you want to say or talk about before you go?: it said MANY. : I asked it what, and it didn't do anything else after this. I waited for like 5 minutes, but nothing after that. Heading to my room it grabbed me  again and going in my room didn't stop it. I got the cross off the wall and told it loudly by the power of God you must leave now. it actually felt more intense after I said that. I REALLY freaked out, b/c I heard demons hate religious icons being brought in.  Repeated my words a LOT louder and it stopped. Wierd! So yeah.... i'm not doing another session to contact this thing ever again.

You know that if some of the voices your hearing are demons, you could become possessed. It is a know fact you should never listen to a demons voice, I would be careful if I were you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The ones I have seen frequency hopp across the Radio Signal spectrum. During this process words can be heard, and written down. 

You are mostly correct. I cycled through trying a bunch of different apps that use the motion senor to detect emf and the built in fm to scan frequencies. I very carefully checked for accuracy, this was the most accurate that reads emf and fm scanning. It is the sort that uses software to match the sounds that stand out to printed words. I already know there is *something* that is messing with me in this house. I checked the whole house for emf leakage from crappy wiring or  fixtures  nand the only spike of any anbormality was around the fuse box. I have had multiple encouters with whatever it is, and  I am just trying to get it to leave!  I understand pareidolia effect in fact I suggested it to another person's experience this week, and I would be willing to dismiss it as such if this thing had not PHYSICALLY hurt me more than once. It feels hot, dry, sort of like an electric current running through me. I go to the doctor regularly I am physically and psychologically fine as far as they tell me. I have felt this... thing like its lurking behind me at night, and it has poked me from behind, and that hot shock feeling. I don't need any instruments to know it's there, this is the only time I have really tried to interact with it because I am not really keen on creating an open invitation for negative energy in my home. I want it to go away, 

Edited by kidagakash
typos

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Auditory pareidolia and pattern recognition. 

Those are many times the culprit of these sorts of things. I suggest that to people all the time myself.That's the first thing I tried to attribute it to, but it has happened too frequently. Believe me, if were pareidola I would be just fine with that.

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know that if some of the voices your hearing are demons, you could become possessed. It is a know fact you should never listen to a demons voice, I would be careful if I were you!

I agree wholeheartedly. I was hoping to write this off as anything I could think of, or at least some minor thing that is not generally harmful. After last night I am convinced that it is much much worse than I thought. I have a friend who is vell learned on the subject and she said the same thing. She's also who told me that demonic entities don't like religious icons,thats why I freaked out when it got worse when I got my cross off the wall. I had to call on God's authority to force this thing gto let go, and that's not something I usually do anymore. I am not going to ever try to communicate with it again, and I am hoping it will not come back.

scanning channels on a shortwave give the same effect even better are the hacked radios which were once sold and maybe still are as spirit boxes which now a days are probably a phone app  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

I don't believe in the Spirit Box. I believe more in The Musical Box by Genesis!

I quite like this one myself

11 hours ago, kidagakash said:

STORE
BLOOD LEtTING
OFTEN

Why did you leave an invitation for it to come back??? It said it does have malignant intentions.  You should not, NOT, be interacting with this kind of thing, whether others believe it is real or not, you are on a path of harm to yourself and maybe others.  Either you are making this up to find reactions or you are in need of mental evaluation.

Edited by Desertrat56

Those are many times the culprit of these sorts of things. I suggest that to people all the time myself.That's the first thing I tried to attribute it to, but it has happened too frequently. Believe me, if were pareidola I would be just fine with that.

The problem I have is that if that is what it is, the OP needs help of some sort because his/her mind is imagining awful things.  I don't discount the possibility that it is a hoax, though, an attention getting post.

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I understand that but I have seen on the higher-end ghost investigation shows a box that shows the word(s) on a display screen too. It may be a spirit box with voice recognition software. So when that captures a word or name that is situationally relevant that is very interesting evidence. The subjectivity of the listener issue then seems to be removed from the equation. 

However most likely the OP is talking about a simpler device.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I understand that but I have seen on the higher-end ghost investigation shows a box that shows the word(s) on a display screen too. It may be a spirit box with voice recognition software. So when that captures a word or name that is situationally relevant that is very interesting evidence. The subjectivity of the listener issue then seems to be removed from the equation. 

I have an app on my iPhone called Ghost Radar.  It says random things and often they seem to be relevant because the phone is keeping track of words you say in conversation.   I have emailed the creator of the app to explain how they have written it and what phone components they use to get "readings" and I never got a reply. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why did you leave an invitation for it to come back??? It said it does have malignant intentions.  You should not, NOT, be interacting with this kind of thing, whether others believe it is real or not, you are on a path of harm to yourself and maybe others.  Either you are making this up to find reactions or you are in need of mental evaluation.

Edited by kidagakash
hit the wrong button

You are correct, I should not have tried to make contact. This is not some sort of psychological disorder, I am fine except I am really upset about all this. The only reason I posted this is to get perspective and maybe some advice.  I thave read these forums for years and thought it would be a good place to share it. Thank you for offering some advice, though. I have a friend who is a profession with these sorts of things and she is helping me cleanse the house and get rid of whatever this is.

Edited by kidagakash

1 minute ago, kidagakash said:

You are correct, I should not have tried to make contact. This is not some sort of psychological disorder, I am fine except I am really upset about all this. The only reason I posted this is to get perspective and maybe some advice.  Thank you for offering some.

I have a perspective that you are too polite and if it bleeds in to interactions with some invisible entity threatening you, how do you respond when it is an actual physical being threatening you (human, I mean)? 

8 minutes ago, kidagakash said:

You are correct, I should not have tried to make contact. This is not some sort of psychological disorder, I am fine except I am really upset about all this. The only reason I posted this is to get perspective and maybe some advice.  I thave read these forums for years and thought it would be a good place to share it. Thank you for offering some advice, though. I have a friend who is a profession with these sorts of things and she is helping me cleanse the house and get rid of whatever this is.

Whatever placebo works for you.

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The problem I have is that if that is what it is, the OP needs help of some sort because his/her mind is imagining awful things.  I don't discount the possibility that it is a hoax, though, an attention getting post.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

That is exactly how it works actually. I have another app that just measures emf, and very well considering this is a phone. I wouldn't need any widget to figure out there is something here. I already knew that because of the previous times. I regret trying to talk to it. I am cleansing the house and that's that I hope.

There is no bigger pile of misrepresented garbage than a "spirit box".

Think about it. Pretend you are a ghost (we are assuming they exist for this). You were a normal person than now exists in the spirit realm. HOW are YOU going to manipulate an complex electronic instrument that exists in the physical realm so it only says the words you want as they come on the radio randomly? Do we all become magically gifted electronics/radio engineers/radio transmission psychics when we die? Same goes for any question involving ghosts intelligently manipulating electronics.

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY ZERO SENSE. Other than waving your hands around the device and maybe causing interference/glitches, you wouldn't be able to do a damn thing with it, let alone make it operate with intelligent premeditated responses.

People are so willing to believe nonsense like this without thinking about the basic logistics of how it could possibly work.

Edited by moonman

i'm skeptrical about salt and sage and ghost boxes and all that, too but I am getting desperate. I can't move, I've seen a doctor who denies anything is wrong with me. I'm willing to try it whether it's BS or not.