Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit box session.

kidagakash

9 minutes ago, moonman said:

There is no bigger pile of misrepresented garbage than a "spirit box".

Think about it. Pretend you are a ghost (we are assuming they exist for this). You were a normal person than now exists in the spirit realm. HOW are YOU going to manipulate an complex electronic instrument that exists in the physical realm so it only says the words you want as they come on the radio randomly? Do we all become magically gifted electronics/radio engineers/radio transmission psychics when we die? Same goes for any question involving ghosts intelligently manipulating electronics.

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY ZERO SENSE. Other than waving your hands around the device and maybe causing interference/glitches, you wouldn't be able to do a damn thing with it, let alone make it operate with intelligent premeditated responses.

People are so willing to believe nonsense like this without thinking about the basic logistics of how it could possibly work.

I have considered all those things too and I have been and always are very sketched out on it except maybe the emf field theory and even that is usually coming from something in the house. Even if the thing was 100% fake the same thing grabbed me like it did before as if it listened to everything I said, machine or not. It was a mistake, I regreat it, I want it to stop. I never want to hear about spirit boxes or entities again.

You want to stop, then stop. No need for a discussion about it, just do it.

"ghost communicators" are all a complete load of BS anyway so stopping is the only answer that makes sense.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, moonman said:

There is no bigger pile of misrepresented garbage than a "spirit box".

Think about it. Pretend you are a ghost (we are assuming they exist for this). You were a normal person than now exists in the spirit realm. HOW are YOU going to manipulate an complex electronic instrument that exists in the physical realm so it only says the words you want as they come on the radio randomly? Do we all become magically gifted electronics/radio engineers/radio transmission psychics when we die? Same goes for any question involving ghosts intelligently manipulating electronics.

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY ZERO SENSE. Other than waving your hands around the device and maybe causing interference/glitches, you wouldn't be able to do a damn thing with it, let alone make it operate with intelligent premeditated responses.

People are so willing to believe nonsense like this without thinking about the basic logistics of how it could possibly work.

Maybe add engineers on the other side working with engineers on this side to that mix. I am a believer from the evidence that things are going on that have no inside-the-box explanation. The 'how' then becomes the secondary question.

Edited by papageorge1

32 minutes ago, kidagakash said:

i'm skeptrical about salt and sage and ghost boxes and all that, too but I am getting desperate. I can't move, I've seen a doctor who denies anything is wrong with me. I'm willing to try it whether it's BS or not.

Salt and sage only works when you know it works (KNOW, not think or hope).  Nothing will work as long as you think need help.  You have what you need, you just have to know that no non-corporeal entity has any power over you and then tell it to be gone Never to return.  The only reason it is bothering you is because you invited it.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kidagakash said:

That is exactly how it works actually. I have another app that just measures emf, and very well considering this is a phone. I wouldn't need any widget to figure out there is something here. I already knew that because of the previous times. I regret trying to talk to it. I am cleansing the house and that's that I hope.

Cleansing is fine. It seems you should not try to mess with or encourage the spirit world anymore. The spirit world is real and can be dangerous.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Cleansing is fine. It seems you should not try to mess with or encourage the spirit world anymore. The spirit world is real and can be dangerous.

Thank you I agree. I was just trying to get it to leave. I was given advice to do this and ask why it it here what it wants. In retrospect that was a terrible idea.I always told people not to use ouiji boards, ghost boxes seances and all that crap, on the off chance that some that garbage works, AND IT DOES, I think it's better to let sleeping dogs lie if you don't know what you're doing. I thought I did, I was wrong. I'm probably not going to check this thread anymore because I want to keep this out of my thoughts, indefinitely if possible. To be honest, I'm frankly somewhat disappointed with the attitudes of a few of you. You are entitled to your own opinion, but I did not come here for attention, I didn't come here to play a game. This is my life, this is serious **** to me. I am the first person to be skeptical of anything beyond established science, but in the 37 years I've been alive I have seen things that can't be explained by any means we have with science at this time. There are other people here who come here for the same reason. I don't believe most of the stories on here either, but I find truth in some of them. That is why I am here, and I assume why everyone else is here in the first place. Because we want to know more about the world or share our experience, or get news you won't see in mainstream.  I have dealt with this kind of thing before and it went away, this was persistant and it was getting frustrating to live like this. I appreciate those of you who have offered any supportive advice good or bad. This place isn't quite like it was years ago. So many closed minded skeptics ready to tear people down when they are begging for help or perspective. I know there are TONS of people who abuse this forum for fun and amusement every single day. I am not one of them. I have been here for years, and I thought that at least afford me the slightest shread of credibility, but perhaps this was the wrong place to share what happened and see what people think. Thank you again for everyone who took time to reply to this, even if it was to debunk or debase it. It's necessary but in this case a little frustrating. Take care all.

Edited by kidagakash
typos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

This "evidence" is just confirmation bias.

This isn't a courtroom, i'm not here to provide evidence, just my experience.  I can tell most of the time when it's a confirmation bias, I actually do read and educate myself.

1 minute ago, kidagakash said:

This isn't a courtroom, i'm not here to provide evidence, just my experience.  I can tell most of the time when it's a confirmation bias, I actually do read and educate myself.

Then quit believing in this ghost, spirit, or whatever you believe it is. It's your own beliefs and imagination that fuel its "existence". It is just a thought-form that you created. Which is why any banishing method will work so long as you believe it will. Why not laugh the next time you get scared of this "thing". 

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then quit believing in this ghost, spirit, or whatever you believe it is. It's your own beliefs and imagination that fuel its "existence". It is just a thought-form that you created. Which is why any banishing method will work so long as you believe it will. Why not laugh the next time you get scared of this "thing". 

I am familiar with thought form manifestation and it accounts for many of the reports here, especially the shadow ones. I appreciate your adding anothing concept for me to consider.

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Maybe add engineers on the other side working with engineers on this side to that mix. I am a believer from the evidence that things are going on that have no inside-the-box explanation. The 'how' then becomes the secondary question.

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it. I agree, it important to have all manner of approach, for, against, and entirely non objective. This helps prevent confirmation bias, or solutions that are ineffective or even harmful. EVERY time I live in this house, this happens, and it gets worse every time I come back. This is the only place I've ever had this kind of problem, and I wish I could move out but I can't. I will just have to put it out of my thoughts, and focus on life and positivity. This sorts of things often happen or get worse when one fixates on them giving it energy or a way in. Cheers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moonman said:

You want to stop, then stop. No need for a discussion about it, just do it.

"ghost communicators" are all a complete load of BS anyway so stopping is the only answer that makes sense.

I agree a lot of the stuff I come across in paranormal and such is downright laughable and obviously not real. I'm grasping at straws here,  the main reason I wrote this other than to get any possible information or advice is I was afraid. I was terrified. I started this thread immediately after I was able to calm down a little and I needed something to focus on.