Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness monster or log Ness monster?

Commander CMG

A walker at Loch Ness saw something unusual in the water – and caught it on camera.

Trevor Ross, who is an offshore worker, was walking on Dores beach at the weekend when he saw something in the loch.

Last week, at the same spot, another Inverness man saw something the "the size of a bus" moving around in the water.

Source

My guess:

If it looks like a log and moves like a log.... It's probably Nessie.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

A walker at Loch Ness saw something unusual in the water – and caught it on camera.

Trevor Ross, who is an offshore worker, was walking on Dores beach at the weekend when he saw something in the loch.

Last week, at the same spot, another Inverness man saw something the "the size of a bus" moving around in the water.

Source

My guess:

If it looks like a log and moves like a log.... It's probably Nessie.

The footage was taken at Dores  and think your right i have seen some thing very much like that at same place i thought they where some type of float or log as you say tied with fishing gut to a large stone etc..

• Thanks 1

What kind of moron encounters one of the most elusive cryptids of all time and then decides to film his dog instead?  What an idiot!  Anyways, it’s clearly a hoax and only a log.  That video can be thrown in the trash.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This just looks mechanical to me... a couple of sightings within a week or so makes me wonder if there are some pranksters out their relying on unwitting members of the public to report and publicise for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh brother, :rolleyes:

Years back i had a documentary on VHS and there were a group into hunting paranormal type things, one lady said how she would love to see a chupracabra that she wouldnt be scared she would go up, touch it see what its made of,

That was back before chuppie was revamped in Texas to a hairless dog.

I liked her moxie.

While i wouldnt recommend petting unknown creatures its a big fat unexplained mystery as lord dread avatar touched on why do these people seem to try so hard not to get good footage but go the other way, the guy films his mutt, lol, it pretty much tells me the guy knew it was a log/fake so didnt care.

Edited by the13bats

It's not a log!   it's  stick.  Much to small to be a log :P 

Hey that's the real Lock Ness monster! .....  but my dog is playing so I'll video him instead.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Haha 1

Intriguing in combination with other claims. Getting quality photos or videos of a primarily underwater creature is of course problematic to the max.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Flotsam and jetsam, bobbing in the water. *yawn*

OIP.nVjQULCtTVvNm7Y88_bZ9AHaHa?w=193&h=1

No. Doesnt look like them to me.

• Like 1

Mechanical something, non natural. Easy to tell