Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your Halloween Double Feature?

rashore

Tis the time of year to celebrate Halloween and all the films that go with it. Let's all go out the the outdoor movie theatre. You pull your car, boat, couch, whatever up to the stall. Hook up your wifi, speaker boxes, and car systems. Please don't litter and please do hit the food stands for snacks. 
Lets get on with the show... 

• Like 4

I think I will watch Vibes with Cindi Lauper.  That was a funny movie.  There was a movie with Bett Middler and Shelley Long that maybe I will watch as the second feature.  Can't remember the name of it.

• Like 1

Every Halloween I try to watch this. Good times and good memories. About the only thing I really look forward to every year.

• Like 3

Well, on halloween a sat this year im booked for a block party so i likely wont get to take in any video nasties,

But seems this year im more into sci fi than horror.

• Like 3

Kate Benkinsale.......in black latex......shooting wolfie people. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Salò and then Salò again.

Halloween and Halloween II.

• 4 weeks later...

Had an odd double feature yesterday. Was playing a Pluto channel in the background. 

Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1984) followed with White Zombie (1932)

On 10/1/2020 at 11:45 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I think I will watch Vibes with Cindi Lauper.  That was a funny movie.  There was a movie with Bett Middler and Shelley Long that maybe I will watch as the second feature.  Can't remember the name of it.

Do you mean Outrageous Fortunes or did they star in another Movie together? 

Edited by TashaMarie
Spelling error

6 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Do you mean Outrageous Fortunes or did they star in another Movie together? 

Yes, that was the name of it.  I laughed so hard when I saw that movie.  There was a scene when Bett Midler takes Shelley Long to her apartment and it is a mess and Shelley's character goes nuts thinking the bad guys have already been there.  My sister and I experienced that when we called the police one time after we came home from an unplanned trip and saw that someone had been in the house.  We did not go in, we let the police go in first with us close behind them and they had the same reaction, and we had to tell them, no we left in a hurry and that was how we left the place.   :lol:  Leaving in a hurry was because of the person who then broke in to our house while we were gone.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, that was the name of it.  I laughed so hard when I saw that movie.  There was a scene when Bett Midler takes Shelley Long to her apartment and it is a mess and Shelley's character goes nuts thinking the bad guys have already been there.  My sister and I experienced that when we called the police one time after we came home from an unplanned trip and saw that someone had been in the house.  We did not go in, we let the police go in first with us close behind them and they had the same reaction, and we had to tell them, no we left in a hurry and that was how we left the place.   :lol:  Leaving in a hurry was because of the person who then broke in to our house while we were gone.

I will be honest with you I watch it years a go and can't really remember much of it but remember really liking it.  I need to go back and watch it again.

Edited by TashaMarie
Yet another typo
  • Like 1