Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

Hope Hicks, one of Trump's most senior 'advisers', has Covid-19.  She has accompanied him closely as recently as Wed in Air Force 1.

Ooops.

Just Google it - feel free to pick your own news source.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You beat me to it,

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/trump-in-quarantine-process-top-aide-gets-covid-19
I used faux news people seem to trust that source.

Yep i read he, her 1st lady etc were all up close personal, no masks of course as trump always said all his people are tested, rut row

My prediction, trump will have it and it will go away like magic, no sicker than a kid with sniffles.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Hope Hicks, one of Trump's most senior 'advisers', has Covid-19.  She has accompanied him closely as recently as Wed in Air Force 1.

Ooops.

Just Google it - feel free to pick your own news source.

I certainly don't wish him to become ill, but if it happens it's certainly his own fault. His actions have been quite irresponsible when it comes to following the obvious guidelines to prevent an infection. All in all it's really a very sad situation, and there is not much more to it than that.

I wonder what the statistics are for members of his base, who also follow his approach to the Virus.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I certainly don't wish him to become ill, but if it happens it's certainly his own fault. His actions have been quite irresponsible when it comes to following the obvious guidelines to prevent an infection. All in all it's really a very sad situation, and there is not much more to it than that.

I wonder what the statistics are for members of his base, who also follow his approach to the Virus.

No, with what i go thru i dont wish anything bad on anyone, i read hicks is feeling poorly,

I cant help but be reminded of rush saying smoking doesnt cause any harm, then hes hit with lung cancer, and trumps incompatant cavalier approach to covid and now he and mel have it,

I do hope they are the lucky ones where its like a bad cold or flu.

Does pence get a turn at bat now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No, with what i go thru i dont wish anything bad on anyone, i read hicks is feeling poorly,

I cant help but be reminded of rush saying smoking doesnt cause any harm, then hes hit with lung cancer, and trumps incompatant cavalier approach to covid and now he and mel have it,

I do hope they are the lucky ones where its like a bad cold or flu.

Does pence get a turn at bat now?

We have to wait for the test results before we can say he and Melania have it. It looks like there's a good chance though.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

We have to wait for the test results before we can say he and Melania have it. It looks like there's a good chance though.

No wait, Trump just tweeted they have it. :hmm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Trump says both him and wife has tested positive.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No wait, Trump just tweeted they have it. :hmm:

Media just started releasing the story a few minutes ago. I wonder how they found out so fast. I thought those tests took a while to get results.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-first-lady-test-positive-covid-19-n1241769

Edited by susieice

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Media just started releasing the story a few minutes ago. I wonder how they found out so fast. I thought those tests took a while.

I knew he was pos when he said they were going into quarantine, he was just holding back releasing it, not sure how they were tested so fast but he is potus afterall.

• Like 1

They are also reporting that the President and his wife have tested positive on all the South Korean News stations.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

They are also reporting that the President and his wife have tested positive on all the South Korean News stations.

Very fast, its 1:20am east time here, there?

That’s not going to complicate things 

edit: wish them the best.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You stole Chrlzs thread topic, jk, but yeah, big huge mess got bigger, i do hope its like a cold or flu for them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I knew he was pos when he said they were going into quarantine, he was just holding back releasing it, not sure how they were tested so fast but he is potus afterall.

It doesn't  take long to get a positive result, the tests I took here in South Korea took less than 24 hr's to get the result. Here, they do a nose and throat swab for testing.

• Like 1

Listening to the Cure as I type this - irony.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

You stole Chrlzs thread topic, jk, but yeah, big huge mess got bigger, i do hope its like a cold or flu for them.

That's if he really has it, and not a ploy to avoid the debates. I wouldn't put it past him. With that said, if they really do have it, I wish them the best.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Wishing them both a full and speedy recovery.

How Trumpian would it be for him to soon announce they've all made a full and speedy recovery...after completing a regimen of HCQ + zinc?

Reality-tv gold.

• Haha 7

I doubt it is a ploy, knowing how his detractors will squeal how it proves he should have masked up and not done rallies. 

I also expect they will come through this fine, assuming it is true and they are in solid health with no other factors. 

In my experience with this virus, it is hit or miss, mask or not. The biggest factor is the "other factors", like diabetes or lung issues.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's if he really has it, and not a ploy to avoid the debates. I wouldn't put it past him. With that said, if they really do have it, I wish them the best.

Well, i believe he likely very well might have it, timing is odd but he was very incompatant and cavalier with covid,

Like i said i hope its a mild case but trump didnt look great at the debates and wasnt on his game, hes also obese and old.

I have no clue how this will effect things, he could get out of debates but it might gain votes out of sympathy, or loose votes out of fears of what will happen, it could be the tool that would delay elections which he wanted, a lot of questions.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

How Trumpian would it be for him to soon announce they've all made a full and speedy recovery...after completing a regimen of HCQ + zinc?

Reality-tv gold.

Oh i know what i expect he will pull but out of respect of possible illness im not saying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to Trump and Melania have coronavirus