Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's if he really has it, and not a ploy to avoid the debates. I wouldn't put it past him. With that said, if they really do have it, I wish them the best.

I don’t think he would fake it. Him getting it undermines his flippant attitude towards it.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

Media just started releasing the story a few minutes ago. I wonder how they found out so fast. I thought those tests took a while to get results.

Normally for the general public they do, but they don't have to take too long.  I had appendicitis two weeks ago, wound up in the ER.  About 15 minutes after I got there, they tested me.  We knew within an hour.

• Like 8

Hoo boy, there's a very large contingent of people on the internet who are calling shennagins, and want an independent test. Especially with his bone spur past. Fool me once sort of thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

. Good news

Twitter will explode over the next few days wall to wall Trump posts and updates

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Hoo boy, there's a very large contingent of people on the internet who are calling shennagins, and want an independent test. Especially with his bone spur past. Fool me once sort of thing. 

Soft types usually

25 minutes ago, susieice said:

I thought those tests took a while to get results.

Decent tests with a 1 hour response are available even out here in nowhere - for about 100 bucks.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I don’t think he would fake it. Him getting it undermines his flippant attitude towards it.

No, as ian pointed out it ciuld just be a tool

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hoo boy, there's a very large contingent of people on the internet who are calling shennagins

LOL. The internet :tsu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's because they know Trump is up to something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Arbenol said:

We'll need to see the long form version of his test result. 

I doubt it...they don't produce long forms for anyone else, it seems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, thats the hole in it, if it was a ruse to say he was right covid is like a kid with a cold then of course they would be demands for independent proof he had covid and trump has always been up front in providing that type thing,

And i still sincerely hope that they do get over it quick and easy

• Like 6

Well, the President has two visible co-morbidities, age and obesity.  We don't know of any further problems.  If you are going to get sick, being President has the  advantage of being taken care of by the best medical team in the world in the best facility.  The First Ldy and Hope Hicks will probably receive excellent care.   They will probably check Barron and any other close personal associates.

• Like 4

Ah man, i hope the kid doesnt have it.

• Like 3

Just now, the13bats said:

Yeah, thats the hole in it, if it was a ruse to say he was right covid is like a kid with a cold then of course they would be demands for independent proof he had covid and trump has always been up front in providing that type thing,

The hole in it is bigger than that.  If he says it is like the flu (and it can be), and his followers become careless, a number of those will die.  I notice from the rally pictures, many of his supporters share his co-morbidities.  If it gets found out later that he was faking, there would be hell to pay.  I just don't think he is faking.  

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hoo boy, there's a very large contingent of people on the internet who are calling shennagins

Btw, ^^ this has been true for at least 9 months now.  j/s

• Like 1

ABC went to breaking news and they are discussing the debate Tuesday night. They don't know if Biden and Wallace could also become infected or not. There are a lot of variables like room ventilation. None were wearing masks and they were doing a lot of yelling for 90 minutes. That's a good point. They were 6 ft apart, but no one can say. I sure hope they don't all come down sick. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

ABC went to breaking news and they are discussing the debate Tuesday night. They don't know if Biden and Wallace could also become infected or not. There are a lot of variables like room ventilation. None were wearing masks and they were doing a lot of yelling for 90 minutes. That's a good point. They were 6 ft apart, but no one can say. I sure hope they don't all come down sick. 

I think the entire Trump family was sitting in the audience mask-less.

• Like 1

A political stunt. I am sure. Tweets about himself and his trophy, and nothing about Barron.

Edited by Shooter McGavin
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Trump and Melania have coronavirus