Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think the entire Trump family was sitting in the audience mask-less.

A lot of people were maskless. Biden's wife wasn't wearing one when she went up on stage after the debate either. I know a lot of Democrats who live in my building who haven't been wearing masks. So many young people. I hope they learn something from this. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hoo boy, there's a very large contingent of people on the internet who are calling shennagins, and want an independent test. Especially with his bone spur past. Fool me once sort of thing. 

You process no shame

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, the President has two visible co-morbidities, age and obesity.  We don't know of any further problems.  If you are going to get sick, being President has the  advantage of being taken care of by the best medical team in the world in the best facility.  The First Ldy and Hope Hicks will probably receive excellent care.   They will probably check Barron and any other close personal associates.

Your sincerity is noted

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

The reliability of social media :lol:

October Surprise?

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

You stole Chrlzs thread topic, jk, but yeah, big huge mess got bigger, i do hope its like a cold or flu for them.

Nah, it's OK, I posted when it was just Hope Hicks that hit mainstream media - the additional truth wasn't out then...

I would simply add..  Uneffinbelievable, and yet, sadly, unsurprising.  I find it difficult to be polite and not say "You were told what would happen..."

It's just as well Trump will get the best medical treatment possible, so he's unlikely to add to the unlucky 208,000+ US citizens who have perished to date ..... but he may well get lifelong ongoing issues.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh my...

Then Biden becomes the USA president?

who got bribe from China?

Oh my...

I smell the sense of Conspiracy.

If I were the Deep State or CCP, the first thing I should do is infecting Trump's entourage.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Nah, it's OK, I posted when it was just Hope Hicks that hit mainstream media - the additional truth wasn't out then...

I would simply add..  Uneffinbelievable, and yet, sadly, unsurprising.  I find it difficult to be polite and not say "You were told what would happen..."

It's just as well Trump will get the best medical treatment possible, so he's unlikely to add to the unlucky 208,000+ US citizens who have perished to date ..... but he may well get lifelong ongoing issues.

i really do not want him to get nasty sick,  but i also hate to see him use it as a tool, i even dont want his fans to get sick if he gets dumb about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

God bless the President of the USA!

Who/who?

Biden spent a good hour debating with him, he will be next.

Both leaders in hospital with corona, both get it bad (but survive), election suspended for 6 months while they recover.

Postal voting dealt with LMAO

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I wonder how they found out so fast. I thought those tests took a while to get results.

The standard sample lab analysis itself take 3-5 hrs and the fastest test available, as per my knowledge, is the BOSCH Vivalytic System , with a result time of <1hr. I think your impression is based on the full standard test run procedure which include sample collection/logistic to the lab/sample preparation/analysis/administration/communication (to patient).

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Could the 25th ammendment raise its head ? 

If Trump becomes severely ill, he may temporarily transfer power to the vice-president under the 25th Amendment of the US constitution – and reclaim authority when he deems himself fit to serve. If both Trump and Pence are incapacitated, the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, would be next in the line of succession.

The Guardian

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Quarantine in the WH? How should that work? If he continue his "duties" in the WH, all staff have to be protected and dressed like personal in isolation wards in hospitals. And, do the local quarantine laws allow such a stunt?

• Like 2

Wishing the best...

If it is a stunt, or if it is real, it may be the excuse he'll use to explain a loss in the election.

If it will affect voting (sympathy), I can't say for sure, but my opinion is it will not change many votes.

• The title was changed to Trump and Melania have coronavirus

Attention seeking publicity stunt... 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Trump has been down grading this virus since February , and not taking precautions , and now he has it , I wish him well ,but maybe now he will change his attitude , and realise that its not just a cold. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

does not seem they have any symptoms,  at least for now  they'll be fine. back to regular schedule in 2-3  weeks, he could use a vacation

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Attention seeking publicity stunt... 

And a convenient way to escape the next debate....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

And a convenient way to escape the next debate....

and he will probably come out of this with a tax refund.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

From....golfing?

To be fair, if you made me play that much golf, I'd need a holiday too.

Complete waste of a good walk.

• Haha 4

I noticed him sounding like he had a 'cold' ...about two weeks ago...and ever since, to varying degrees.   The 'white house' released a statement that he will continue to carry out his duties as he "IS RECOVERING" .   I'm thinking he has had it for a couple weeks...but kept it secret for whatever reasons, and now that it is thought he " IS RECOVERING". .he's decided to use it POLITICALLY.       (I could be wrong of course, but I certainly never take ANYTHING he says at face value.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1