Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

36 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

MSNBC and CNN now reporting the President is exhibiting mild symptoms. 

RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tested positive today as well.

HHS secretary Azar has tested positive.

So the entire bat colony which filled the Batcave during the debate, is apparently infected.

Given that you can be infectious for up to two days before testing positive, I would call that perfect timing.

We were expecting an October surprise.

I can just see the history books now, “the prince of darkness infects his opponent during the first presidential debate, and the opponent dies before taking his oath of office.”

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Wishing the best...

If it is a stunt, or if it is real, it may be the excuse he'll use to explain a loss in the election.

If it will affect voting (sympathy), I can't say for sure, but my opinion is it will not change many votes.

It will if he beats it. 

I see a bunch of Trump haters wishing him well in here. All I'll say to that is that you are all better people than me :D I couldn't care one way or the other about Melania, but I definitely don't wish any good fortune on a man who held rallies during, and constantly played down the seriousness of, a global pandemic, significantly contributing to the 200,000 people who have died in the US. That's a bit too much for me like wishing an arsonist who poured accelerant on a fire 'get well soon'.

Let the leopards eat his face, I say.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

I can imagine a secret plot, with the Russians involved, to infect Joe Biden with Covid-19, and then either poison him or give him a second virus that is even more deadly, to finish him off, making it appear like the coronavirus killed him.

To underline the perception of corrupt providence, the timing might include the appearance of Trump or the Trump family, actually giving Joe Biden the virus initially, hence the perfect timing of the first debate, infection.

Edited by Raptor Witness

All the conspiracies.  Man, you guys are nuts.  He's not faking it.  :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good.

He screwed up the entire affair, downplayed it to avoid looking bad, and cost a lot of innocent people their lives and livelihoods in the process. This is Karma, pure and simple, and I hope the old b****** learns something from this ordeal. 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It will if he beats it. 

I see a bunch of Trump haters wishing him well in here. All I'll say to that is that you are all better people than me :D I couldn't care one way or the other about Melania, but I definitely don't wish any good fortune on a man who held rallies during, and constantly played down the seriousness of, a global pandemic, significantly contributing to the 200,000 people who have died in the US. That's a bit too much for me like wishing an arsonist who poured accelerant on a fire 'get well soon'.

Let the leopards eat his face, I say.

Shame on you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Good.

He screwed up the entire affair, downplayed it to avoid looking bad, and cost a lot of innocent people their lives and livelihoods in the process. This is Karma, pure and simple, and I hope the old b****** learns something from this ordeal. 

and you lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

I'd advice Mr. President be very, very wary if "Dr" Fauci, America's Dr. Mengele, offers to look after you personally.:no:

I dont think its appropriate to compare Fauci with a guy who killed infants, kids and adults for research purposes of whatever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

and you lol

I don't want him dead, I want him sick as a dog for two weeks to learn a lesson about how he screwed over the American people. I doubt he will, so I'll at least settle for 'not being as actively destructive has he has been'

• Like 4

Early this morning the 'news' was, that he was Asymptomatic,  by mid morning he "has mild symptoms"...so,  I'm thinking Resurrection by Sunday morning ?:innocent:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

People try to act like the right wing is prone to conspiracy theories but looking at this thread it's clear the left wing is just as prone :rolleyes:.

Trump didn't fake getting Covid. It's a pandemic. 

Boris Johnson also had Covid.

Didn't take two minutes after the announcement.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

TDS

Look, I'm very aware of the damage he's caused, I'm aware of how much he's freaked out my friends, and I'm certainly aware of how damaging he's been for our government's norms. 

And frankly I don't want to hear anything about derangement from a political party that freaked out when Obama saluted with a latte and wore a tan suit, but ignored the fact that their guy bribed Ukraine for dirt on a rival. Let him deal with the plague for two weeks, and hopefully the orange b****** will learn something about humility and basic decency, if not, he'll at least find it harder to be as much of a jackass as he has been.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Shame on you.

Really? Just to further support my previous post:

After White House officials learned of Hicks’s symptoms, Trump and his entourage flew Thursday to New Jersey, where he attended a fundraiser at his golf club in Bedminster and delivered a speech. Trump was in close contact with dozens of other people, including campaign supporters, at a roundtable event.

The president did not wear a mask Thursday, including at the events at his golf course and on the plane, officials said. He was tested after he returned to the White House, but he also appeared on Sean Hannity’s TV show from the residence by telephone.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/trump-knew-exposed-maskless-campaign-trail-hope-hicks-showing-symptoms.html

He knew he was likely infected, and at the very least had been exposed, yet held fundraisers in close proximity to many people without wearing a mask. There's a Scottish politician who's getting pelters for similar actions and you can bet your greasy behind that I wouldn't mourn her death either.

Why should I give a flying **** about the health of a man who has so little care for the health of the population he was elected to protect? Why would anyone?

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It must be the greatest honour for the sycophants to get infected by the imperator.

• Like 3

The reporting now is that Hope Hicks, the president's beauteous White House advisor, is quite ill.  Jeez.

• Like 2

If anyone deserved to catch this virus it was Trump. Karma's a ***** ain't it?

Assuming he survives. Maybe this will finally be a wake-up call and starts re-thinking his life values

Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

Assuming he survives. Maybe this will finally be a wake-up call and starts re-thinking his life values

Not a chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

Assuming IQ45 really did catch COVID-19. 

I'm not sure. The timing is just too convenient. 

Oh, well, it'll become clear in few days. At Trump's age, weight and with his habits, he cannot have the mild form of the disease. If he doesn't end up on the ventilator, he was faking it to avoid debates and more

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Look, I'm very aware of the damage he's caused, I'm aware of how much he's freaked out my friends, and I'm certainly aware of how damaging he's been for our government's norms. 

It's not Trump freaking out your friends.. it's the Media with their false narrative... pumping out the fear mongering and anti Trump propaganda 24/7 - everyday for 4 + years... scaring vulnerable people with their fake news etc etc..

It's made people lose their minds and lose their grip on reality...

Blame the MSM (Mind Control Media) and those who control it / own it....

See the young woman in this video... she is a victim of the MSM fear mongering... like your friends...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hear that Trump and Melania have mild symtoms... ?

Many people have no symptoms at all and test positive... 

I hope they are both OK and have time to rest and relax... I expect Trump will still be busy though, working from home..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I hear that Trump and Melania have mild symtoms... ?

Many people have no symptoms at all and test positive... 

I hope they are both OK and have time to rest and relax... I expect Trump will still be busy though, working from home..

Yes.  He can still tweet and watch FOX news from bed and give direction to his staff.

But, the big deal at this time before an election is he will miss campaign rally events for 2 weeks of quarantine.  That has got to make him mad.  Personal appearance is the  surest way to fire up his base.

• Like 2