Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes.  He can still tweet and watch FOX news from bed and give direction to his staff.

But, the big deal at this time before an election is he will miss campaign rally events for 2 weeks of quarantine.  That has got to make him mad.  Personal appearance is the  surest way to fire up his base.

Yes he does love the campaigning and the rallies that fire up and energize his base but looking on the positive of what's happened I'm thinking that this will make him slow down a bit - and not overdo things..
He's tough but still needs to balance all the hard work with rest and relaxation..... this will slow him down but that might not be a bad thing in the long run....?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bee said:

oh dear

you've gone and done it again - :hmm:

;)

I don't understand what you're trying to get at continuing this but gonna stop now since there's no point in dragging this.

Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

If anyone deserved to catch this virus it was Trump. Karma's a ***** ain't it?

Assuming he survives. Maybe this will finally be a wake-up call and starts re-thinking his life values

Seems what goes around...look at rush, denouncing smoking risks and lung cancer.

Sadly i doubt folks like that have any Ebenezer type epiphany

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So the Trumpian ass kissers are putting out the story that his symptoms are mild.

Maybe their memories off other cases are failing. Let's see what happened to another world leader. Maybe Boris Johnson?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/world/europe/boris-johnson-coronavirus.html

“I’ve developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus,” said Mr. Johnson, looking wan and speaking with a rasp in his voice. “Be in no doubt that I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of modern technology, to communicate with all my top team to lead the national fightback against coronavirus.”

Remember all of the UK citizens now dead because he did what?

For weeks, Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain was a defiant holdout among Western leaders in refusing to lock down his country against the spread of the coronavirus.

That's right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/boris-johnson-covid-trump/2020/10/02/118573d6-049c-11eb-b92e-029676f9ebec_story.html

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday joined a global chorus in wishing President Trump and the first lady a "speedy recovery" from the coronavirus.

And if any world leader knows, intimately, what the virus can do, it is Johnson, whose medical odyssey saw him near death in an ICU, where, he confessed later, it “could have gone either way.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thread cleaned

Folks - enough with the baiting and personal insults please.

If you can't comment on this topic in a civil manner, step away from the thread to save us having to clean up after you.

Action will be taken against repeat offenders.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There is a lot of chatter about haters wanting Trump to die and his buds wanting trump to only get mild symptoms.

Anyone thinking about what might happen using science, something Trump hates, as a predictive tool?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Oh my...

Then Biden becomes the USA president?

who got bribe from China?

Oh my...

I smell the sense of Conspiracy.

If I were the Deep State or CCP, the first thing I should do is infecting Trump's entourage.

No, that's not how it works.  The election will decide and if Trump is not available it will be Pence.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It will if he beats it. 

I see a bunch of Trump haters wishing him well in here. All I'll say to that is that you are all better people than me :D I couldn't care one way or the other about Melania, but I definitely don't wish any good fortune on a man who held rallies during, and constantly played down the seriousness of, a global pandemic, significantly contributing to the 200,000 people who have died in the US. That's a bit too much for me like wishing an arsonist who poured accelerant on a fire 'get well soon'.

I hope he recovers quickly. I want to see him lose without an excuse other than his own failings.

As for sympathy, I feel the same way I would about someone who plays chicken on the railway every day and his just been hit by a train. Sympathy that they somehow ended up that stupid but not a lot more.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The undecided / floating voters who will decide the election (if the election is fair and not rigged somehow)... are probably a pretty sensible bunch and I think people openly wishing harm and death to Trump and Melania will push more votes in Trump's direction..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just when you think it couldn't get any stupider, or more interesting, in jumps the Qanon knuckleheads.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-where-did-come-know-203930929.html

After Trump's announcement of his positive test, believers in QAnon sought to decode the wording of his tweet as a sign that the president was poised to arrest former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for her role in the made-up scandal of the sex trafficking ring. They suggested, without evidence, that Trump actually doesn't have the virus at all but was sending a message that he's about to go on a mission to root out the "evil cabal." Trump's role in rooting out the fabricated cabal is a central theme of the theory.

OMG, this is like a religion isn't it. There are stories and in those stories are hidden meanings that need to be ferreted out. But the "religion" is never wrong and progress is made as the "truth" is revealed one step at a time.

So funny!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It will if he beats it. 

I see a bunch of Trump haters wishing him well in here. All I'll say to that is that you are all better people than me :D I couldn't care one way or the other about Melania, but I definitely don't wish any good fortune on a man who held rallies during, and constantly played down the seriousness of, a global pandemic, significantly contributing to the 200,000 people who have died in the US. That's a bit too much for me like wishing an arsonist who poured accelerant on a fire 'get well soon'.

Let the leopards eat his face, I say.

i got to agree with you here, pretty much everyone here is. but just in case you didn't know, he already has a good fortune. he'll recover no doubt

Edited by aztek

Unless something drastic happens Biden will win in a huge with roughly 330 out of 435 electoral college votes. That's based on polling over the last year.

Things that could happen:

• Trump is an ICU on election day
  • Biden also ends up COVID-19 positive. I know he tested negative today.
  • There is an action by some other country against the US
  • Trump becomes an outlier for his age and little happens

Yes. This is a short list, an extremely short list.

• Like 1

Well, I don't know how Hillary Clinton figures into this, but clearly something is going on:

Nuclear Doomsday Planes Take Flight As Trump Contracts COVID

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday morning. Around the time the news broke, planespotters on social media reported two Boeing E-6B Mercury planes flying on either side of the US mainland's coasts. 

The Pentagon uses the E-6B as airborne nuclear mission-control, commanding a fleet of the Navy's Ohio class nuclear-powered submarines, armed with nuclear ballistic missiles, in US waters and or around the world. 

"There was speculation the airborne command posts were deployed as a warning to any of America's enemies after news broke of Trump's positive test for the novel coronavirus," Fox News said. 

Fox News continued, "while military planes generally turn off their transponders in order to avoid being tracked, the two E-6Bs in the air early Friday morning had left theirs on, with the assumption being that their crews want to be seen." 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nuclear-doomsday-planes-launch-trump-contracts-covid

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Well, I don't know how Hillary Clinton figures into this, but clearly something is going on:

Nuclear Doomsday Planes Take Flight As Trump Contracts COVID

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nuclear-doomsday-planes-launch-trump-contracts-covid

Isn't that the usual procedure in case American president is incapacitated? 

So the only question is why they were not in the air constantly, since 2016. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

Isn't that the usual procedure in case American president is incapacitated? 

Trump is reported to be working in the Oval Office today, so that can't be it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So the only question is why they were not in the air constantly, since 2016.

This was pretty funny...I'll give you that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, that's not how it works.  The election will decide and if Trump is not available it will be Pence.

Not that simple. He'll be president until the end of Trumps term but he is not the default candidate. Too late to reconvene the RNC to select another candidate as the all the states deadlines have expired to put a candidate on the ballot.

That leaves it up to the Electoral College and each state has their own rules on how they may vote and if they have provisions on how to vote for a replacement candidate. In those states where those rules don't exist the state elector will probably make the choice.

This type of scenario has never been broached before for office of the President and quite frankly I think people had better wish Trump a speedy recovery as the alternative to him not being alive on election day would create quite the quagmire.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Trump is reported to be working in the Oval Office today, so that can't be it.

If it was the truth, it would mean that either he's complete psychopath, spreading the disease knowingly, either he's - what a surprise - lying about his infection. 

But it's not the truth. Nothing Trump or anyone from his herd says is truth. They lie by default. They lie even when they don't have to, and now they've got nothing else left.  

This really reminds of the communist regimes who would hide the true health status of the top comrades. 

tsk-tsk

I never thought America will remind me of soviets. 

• Like 6

The zero hedge garbage write up is a discredited source of lies and VD. It's no wonder that it is only a source for those with no regard for the truth.

The fact of the matter is that Trump, the known liar and fool, better be ready to turn over the reins to Pence if he gets as sick as Johnson did.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trump said in the debate, that if Biden does win he will shut down the economy because of  COVID-19 and our country will fall.So to me if Trump proves he can over come this virus, and wins, our economy will never be shut down and our country will rise again .  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Not that simple. He'll be president until the end of Trumps term but he is not the default candidate. Too late to reconvene the RNC to select another candidate as the all the states deadlines have expired to put a candidate on the ballot.

That leaves it up to the Electoral College and each state has their own rules on how they may vote and if they have provisions on how to vote for a replacement candidate. In those states where those rules don't exist the state elector will probably make the choice.

This type of scenario has never been broached before for office of the President and quite frankly I think people had better wish Trump a speedy recovery as the alternative to him not being alive on election day would create quite the quagmire.

Turns out dead people have won elections in the US and other places as well. The vote would be Trump and Pence on one ticket. Not sure a dead Trump would prevent Pence from being elected.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/26281/4-dead-politicians-who-still-got-elected

• Like 1