Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I'm not sure if it is possible to vote for Biden for president and Pence for VP.  Pretty sure that you have to vote along party lines or at least as a pair for president and vice president.

Pence would be President until the inauguration. If Trump was the election winner, Pence would be sworn in for the 4 year term. That's if Trump dies. I posted a link but it sounds like a lot of court time would be involved if he is incapacitated. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

No that won't happen. But it's going to be a cluster one way or another. Pence will replace Trump for this term but Pence isn't the candidate for the next term.

https://electionlawblog.org/?p=116098

Much of that blog is useless. It tries to suggest that people vote for political parties. They do not. People vote for people.

1 minute ago, acute said:

Surprise, surprise..... the Conspiracy Theorists are loving this!

Let's roll it all into one, shall we.....

Trump thinks he's gonna lose the election.  He knows that when he leaves office he'll be investigated for fraud and locked up.  So, he "dies" of Covid.  Later, he's discovered living in Argentina with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Colonel Gaddafi, Osama Bin Laden, and Sean Hannity.

now hat is the funniest thing i've heard all year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well that different from other articles I've been reading. Hooray for the internet. :hmm:

I said that wrong. I should have said Inauguration Day. If Trump is elected and dies before his inauguration, Pence is President for the four years. That article says a lot of things because the Electoral College and the Congress plays a role before the Inauguration. Sounds like a lot of time in court is possible.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, acute said:

Trump thinks he's gonna lose the election.  He knows that when he leaves office he'll be investigated for fraud and locked up.  So, he "dies" of Covid.  Later, he's discovered living in Argentina with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Colonel Gaddafi, Osama Bin Laden, and Sean Hannity.

I see that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, acute said:

This is the same brilliant getaway plan used in 2012. I saved a photo of the Gary Coleman monogrammed casket to show when he turned up alive.

grays-coleman-chest-coolers-3000002011-64_1000.jpg

Edited by stereologist
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

Pence would be President until the inauguration. If Trump was the election winner, Pence would be sworn in for the 4 year term. That's if Trump dies. I posted a link but it sounds like a lot of court time would be involved if he is incapacitated. 

That's what I expected. It is not possible to vote across party lines.

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I found this online. It says the President picks his running mate and there is no law stating the VP has to be from the same party. The choice is his. But after the election, the VP takes the seat if the President elect dies before they are inaugurated. 

https://www.thoughtco.com/president-and-vice-president-opposing-parties-3367677

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You can vote across party lines. The pres and VP run as a team and you can't separate them.

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

You can vote across party lines. The pres and VP run as a team and you can't separate them.

Thanks for backing up what I suggested. You cannot split the president and vice president on a ballot.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, acute said:

No Elvis?

What kind of childish conspiracy theory is this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Setton said:

No Elvis?

What kind of childish conspiracy theory is this?

Well......  If I threw Elvis in there, I'd have to include the 132+ year old Hitler.

• Like 2

The next controversial headline about Trump will be tomorrow when Saturday Night Live sink to a new low and have Alec Baldwin playing Trump at the debate.  Let us hope they show a fraction of respect for their President and drop the sketch entirely.  If Biden had tested positive do we honestly believe they would still go ahead and mock him?

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

The next controversial thing about Trump will be tomorrow when Saturday Night Live sink to a new low and have Alec Baldwin playing Trump at the debate.  This will be a pivotal moment in their history to see how disrespectful they can go, or drop the sketch entirely and show a tiny bit of respect for their President.

Why show respect for someone who doesn't care that 200 thousand US citizens have died?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Why show respect for someone who doesn't care that 200 thousand US citizens have died?

Source?

• Like 1

Just now, TigerBright19 said:

Source?

Apparently you are not following the words of that malignant narcissist.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

He does live rent free in your head, doesn't he? There are plenty of threads to bash him in. It reflects badly on you doing it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trump and his stooges like to make fun of others regardless of the situation. As others have pointed out Trump the head idiot, made fun of Pelosi being ill with pneumonia. She did not respond in kind. I may not agree with her politically but she is not the idiot that Trump is.  Her followers are not the same low life garbage as Trump's entourage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

All the conspiracies.  Man, you guys are nuts.  He's not faking it.  :rolleyes:

Is he? When 2 out of three sentences he utters is a lie? Is it so far of a stretch? The man would do, and say damm near anything to achieve his ends. How many people died so his precious economic record wouldnt suffer? Lets just say that I wouldnt put it past him. I do agree with others that there should be a independent test this close to the election.

He's been taken to hospital.

US President Donald Trump has been taken to hospital less than 24 hours after testing positive for coronavirus.

Mr Trump began exhibiting "mild symptoms" of Covid-19 on Thursday after disclosing that he and his wife had gone into quarantine late Wednesday.

He received a cocktail of drugs as a "precautionary measure", the White House said, and was feeling "fatigued but in good spirits".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54396670

To add to the above.....

President Trump's symptoms have advanced from "mild" to moderate, and he has developed a fever.

He has taken the highest dose (under "compassionate use") of an experimental treatment currently in early trials, but not yet cleared for emergency use.

He is now being moved to Walter Reed Medical Center aboard Marine One.

• Like 2

Ouups

Edited by toast