Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

1.6 million people 'liked' this tweet?

tweet01.png

Were they happy that he got the virus, or showing their support for him to recover?

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Those who hate the man are spewing their bile all over social media.  No surprise there.  They can't seem to restrain themselves, even if they create more support for him.  Let them hate.  They will only fully out themselves as vile human beings.  I think the only reason we haven't seen more of their opinions here at UM is because they know the Mods would remove it.  Their need to indulge in hate may well be the last ingredient for his re-election...

So..you say mods remove hateful comments about trump but not all the hate you are spewing, okay :tu:

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's interesting

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump remains “fatigued” and had been injected with an experimental antibody drug combination for the virus 

Edited by spartan max2

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That's interesting

I'm watching breaking news on ABC. A helicopter is on the White House lawn. Trump hasn't come out of the White House yet. The banner says out of an abundance of caution Trump will spend the next several days at Walter Reed Hospital. I don't know if he'll walk out or not.

Edited by susieice

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump will survive he`s got good health, that people that have bad health doesn't  survive.    

I sure hope so, but he is old and obese, and "experimental" treatment im scared for him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump remains “fatigued” and had been injected with an experimental antibody drug combination for the virus 

That's interesting

The cure has some Side effects

Hulk Out GIFs | Tenor

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I sure hope so, but he is old and obese, and "experimental" treatment im scared for him.

So little is known about this virus and it's still so new, I think all treatments are still experimental. I haven't heard of any that have passed all the tests and medical professionals have said this is the cure. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

The cure has some Sides effects

In due respects trump isnt green

OIP.858FdAvPz8_uq6Jg-QRGEQAAAA?w=193&h=2

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

So little is known about this virus and it's still so new, I think all treatments are still experimental. I haven't heard of any that have passed all the tests. 

You know i have mental issues of nervious natures, when i heard trump got it i was really set back as i had a vauge hazy mindset he was above it, then i realized he travels, is around lots of people and really wasnt being careful maybe he really does think its like a flu, and i hope thats all it is to him and his crew but its still scary.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I know I might died from the virus, because I have such  bad health:(

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

You know i have mental issues of nervious natures, when i heard trump got it i was really set back as i had a vauge hazy mindset he was above it, then i realized he travels, is around lots of people and really wasnt being careful maybe he really does think its like a flu, and i hope thats all it is to him and his crew but its still scary.

They just said the helicopter is Marine 1 and that Trump has a low grade fever, chills and a cough but is in good spirits though he seems a little tired. They said his treatment will be in accordance with observation. There isn't a set course of treatment to follow. He has not enacted the 25th Amendment putting Pence in charge yet. He's expecting to continue working while in hospital.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I know I might died from the virus, because I have such  bad health:(

Hugs docy. You just keep yourself safe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope to God the medical people around him can be trusted and there will be special attention payed to everything going on around him all the time.... because this would be a time when an assassination attempt could be made...?.... covertly....

The evil that has been built up by the MSM etc could be about to bear poisonous fruit... I'm starting to feel worried for his safety...
and that they might try to get rid of him using Coronavirus as a cover....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

this would be a time when an assassination attempt could be made...?.... covertly....

The evil that has been built up by the MSM etc could be about to bear poisonous fruit... I'm starting to feel worried for his safety...

Come on..... Take it to the CT section.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

They just said the helicopter is Marine 1 and that Trump has a low grade fever, chills and a cough but is in good spirits though he seems a little tired. They said his treatment will be in accordance with observation. There isn't a set course of treatment to follow. He has not enacted the 25th Amendment putting Pence in charge yet. He's expecting to continue working while in hospital.

Sounds good, i thought his eyes were bloodshot he wasn't his normal odd color and seemed not his self even at the debates, i would suspect if conscience trump will not put pence up to bat.

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I hope to God the medical people around him can be trusted and there will be special attention payed to everything going on around him all the time.... because this would be a time when an assassination attempt could be made...?.... covertly....

Bea, there is a big conspiracy section that would be the perfect place for you to go hang out and post lots of threads like this post from you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

When Boris Johnson had the virus he was moved to the intensive care unit as a precaution.  The same will probably happen with Trump.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I remember having that a low grade fever, chills and a cough for a week in November of 2019 that my whole family was sick to . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

So why thump`s wife our first lady has the virus to  , so why she wasn't  sent to the hospital to ?

Her symptoms are mild. She was reported to have a headache and a slight cough. ABC did mention that she's been taking care of her elderly parents. They are also living at the White House. She shouldn't do that now. 

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/g9968592/melania-trump-parents-amalija-knavs-viktor-knavs/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

You're a good one to talk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

So why thump`s wife our first lady has the virus to  , so why she wasn't  sent to the hospital to ?

Maybe shes in better shape, not as sick or as sick yet, thats the real zinger with covid you never know who will get it and not know it or die from it.

Wasnt there a 100yo who survived it yet some great shape 30 something dies quickly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Presumably her symptoms aren't as severe. She's also far less at risk. Trump is well into the 'critically vulnerable' bracket. If he goes downhill it could get very bad, very fast. Just look at Johnson over here. And he's about 20 years younger.

Melania is much younger and much healthier. She'll almost certainly recover without treatment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

you don't think his enemies would try to kill him if they could...  ?

and to make out it was coronavirus would be the evil twist in the tale...

I'm worried for his safety...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump will survive he`s got good health, that people that have bad health doesn't  survive.    

Sorry. That is not what is happening with COVID-19

• Like 1