Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

Smoothest bit of the UK calendar by far is when all the MPs go on holiday...

yeah, good point. An analogy:

when traffic lights are out; traffic moves without problems. Always a traffic problem when traffic lights are working!

Control= never works;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, timing no kidding, another way to look at it is hes been playing russian roulette for a while with covid,  but dont get too worked up dont let the mind go nuts if tired get some rest

It's 11.30 pm where I am and I am tired - I just hope he's going to be ok...

going to switch off now though and get some sleep...

• Like 4

Just now, the13bats said:

Bea, ill put on my tin foil hat for this remark then i gotta ignore the flat earth stuff,

For harm to come to trump where he is and with who he is with now it would take an act from his most trusted closest people not the other side.

Now lets step back into reality.

Maybe it's all Pence taking his best chance at getting the top job!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

God bless the most greatest president we ever had.

Thanks for saying that about FDR, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

yeah, good point. An analogy:

when traffic lights are out; traffic moves without problems. Always a traffic problem when traffic lights are working!

Control= never works;)

Eh, I see it more as control by utterly unqualified pillocks never works. But swings and roundabouts.

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Thanks for saying that about FDR, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc.

What about....  ;)

Jimmy Carter GIF | Gfycat

Just became 96 yesterday.

Edited by TigerBright19

Here's what Trump was given. He was also given Zinc and Vitamin D. I couldn't catch the rest and it isn't online yet that I can find.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-covid-19-treatment-regeneron-antibody-drug-info-2020-10

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bee said:

It's 11.30 pm where I am and I am tired - I just hope he's going to be ok...

going to switch off now though and get some sleep...

Very good, im proud of you for racking out, we will all hope he does fine, he has the best care.

• Like 2

One of ABC's resident doctors just said the experimental treatment he was given is an infusion, not a pill. Another one is saying Trump's symptoms escalated a little faster than he would expect. They just showed a tape of Trump talking at the WH before he left.

This link is constantly updating but has a very good article about the treatment Trump got. It's only a section or two down in the link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/02/trump-biden-live-updates/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I am often accused at being close minded because I do not fall for the "stupidity du jour".

Maybe Trump knows he is a loser in the election and is pretending to be ill so he can tell his loser stooges that he would have won had he not been ill. Have any of his close minded sycophants considered that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

Here's what Trump was given. He was also given Zinc and Vitamin D. I couldn't catch the rest and it isn't online yet that I can find.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-covid-19-treatment-regeneron-antibody-drug-info-2020-10

Here is a bigger lit

He was also taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and aspirin, Dr Conley said.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-taken-hospital-testing-positive-212350542.html

• Thanks 1

it fascinates me how a topic like this has many members viewing & yet when someone posts an alleged bigfoot sighting for example, no one wants to talk about it.. I mean: places like this are really more of a social thing, aint they?

Looking forward & pushing out the obvious (well Trump's unexplainable) etc boring replies- what are your thoughts on this observation. Just out of interest;)

I wonder when the media will attack Trump for taking up hospital space, time, and resources e.g.  If security give Trump an entire wing of the hospital, and patients are forced out and transferred to another hospital, with appointments delayed or cancelled, and special White house doctors and nurses come in and relieve current hospital staff who do not have security clearance.  Might be less hassle if they just converted part of the West wing of the White house into a private ward.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

I wonder when the media will attack Trump for taking up hospital space, time, and resources e.g.  If security give Trump an entire wing of the hospital, and patients are forced out and transferred to another hospital, with appointments delayed or cancelled, and special White house doctors and nurses come in and relieve current hospital staff who do not have security clearance.  Might be less hassle if they just converted part of the West wing of the White house into a private ward.

Why are you making up weirdo tales when he went to Walter Reed? Hint. Other presidents have gone to the same hospital.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I am often accused at being close minded because I do not fall for the "stupidity du jour".

Maybe Trump knows he is a loser in the election and is pretending to be ill so he can tell his loser stooges that he would have won had he not been ill. Have any of his close minded sycophants considered that?

who cares!? if Trump wins or loses the next election; will it make your life any better or worse?

Just now, TigerBright19 said:

Typical Skynews thinking the worst.

Trumpsn.png

I think we already covered this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Why are you making up weirdo tales when he went to Walter Reed? Hint. Other presidents have gone to the same hospital.

They weren't Trump and they weren't dealing with a deadly virus.  We don't know what preparations (if any) they have made in preparation for covid.

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

who cares!? if Trump wins or loses the next election; will it make your life any better or worse?

If Trump is gone it will improve my life. I want to go to places that Trump has opened for exploitation. Under Trump they go away. I want to visit local businesses but they act like like Trump idiots and do not wear masks. Trump goes away and I can spend my money at those places instead of in the next town at a big box.Do I have to listen to Qanon from the kid changing my oil? No.  What about the rejection of science? What about ...

There are lots of ways to get life on track once stupid is gone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TigerBright19 said:

They weren't Trump and they weren't dealing with a deadly virus.  We don't know what preparations (if any) they have made in preparation for covid.

You are arguing from a position of persona ignorance.

Besides that idiot Trump claims that the virus is nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

Here is what the idiot in the White House stated about COVID-19 just a week ago.

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/22/21450772/trump-swanton-ohio-rally-coronavirus-affects-virtually-nobody

“It affects virtually nobody,” Trump said of the coronavirus. “It’s an amazing thing.”

After 200 thousand dead this is what the idiot had to say.

Oooooopppss. And now that nobody is off to a hospital.

Edited by stereologist
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You are arguing from a position of persona ignorance.

Besides that idiot Trump claims that the virus is nothing to worry about.

The older hospital faced accusations of neglect and the general in charge of it was fired some years ago.  Last I heard several investigations were still ongoing.  When Trump arrives they will take no chances of the infection spreading across the entire building.  Tough measures will probably be made to ensure that no contamination between patients and staff are made. i.e. close off part of the hospital and ask all non-urgent patients to vacate the premises.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

God bless the most greatest president we ever had.

This thread isnt about Obama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, TigerBright19 said:

we're told that over 1 million world wide have died of covid... 3-5 million die world wide on average of (what one might class as) normal flu= fact, look it up

back in the UK 2015 flu period, over 28 thousand people died of <what one might class as normal flu> in just England alone.. Not including Scotland, Wales, Ireland= FACT, look it up.

So let's use 2015 as an example:

why wasn't there a lockdown after, let's say 2 thousand deaths? Interesting, init

• Like 2