Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

This notion of herd immunity is rather new in dealing with pathogens.

Here is the problem with the current pandemic. 

1. A small percentage of the population has been infected.
  2. It might take 2-3 years to get enough people infected to reach herd immunity.
  3. It is possible that immunity wears off in 2-3 years.

If that is the case, and there is evidence suggesting that might be the case, then as enough of the population is infected the early ones lose their immunity making herd immunity impossible.

The only solution out of this is to have something like a vaccine to get out of this cycle of failing to reach herd immunity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, stereologist said:

Quite wrong. His troops were not exposed to smallpox. They were vaccinated. You should learn the difference. Herd immunity has nothing to do with what he did. Wrong again.

The rest of your antix-vaxxer commentary is laughably wrong.

I believe the vaccination was not small pox based, but cow pox based because someone noticed that dairy people did not get small pox, but did get something called cowpox, which was not usually deadly or crippling, just some pox that healed fairly quickly.  But now I have to look it up as it has been too long for me to remember the details.

OK.  I looked it up it was 1776 when the cowpox vaccine was used, Washington did not use that method.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

They were inoculated with live smallpox virus.  That is the very definition of exposure, attempted under controlled conditions.

Herd immunity among those troops was the goal,  don't you agree?

Wellllll,   yes,.  But,   immunity through inoculation ,at a much lower death rate,  than 'normal' infections produced.  !

i'm assuming that is also the goal with Covid vaccines?   To achieve some level of immunity ,at a much ,lower death rate, than ,simply, letting the HERD achieve immunity by being stupid.   !  < Donald's primary plan...with a vaccine chaser.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Its all a con, he as a flu so does Melania,  Trump knows the first debate didnt go as planned. He as regrouped aligned even more with his god and followers. The Biden campaign is a circus act, hes continually cracking his whip in thin air while Kamala smiles like the ignorant condescending liar she is.

Trump will win again only this time he will hold a full deck of cards.

Well, you might not like the Biden campaign, but they can at least talk about policy  issues.  You might not like Kamala, but her vocabulary extends beyond saying her boss is the greatest president ever and is never wrong.

In case you don't remember, Trump started with a full deck.  When he was elected, Republicans controlled House and Senate.  He is a bad card player.  He lost the House.  He made a whole lot of promises about infrastructure rebuilding, bringing jobs back to America, taking care of middle class people, and he folded on all of those hands.  Some of those folks got tired of waiting.  The ones who view supporting their families as the major issue and not immigration are losing interest.  Trump will maintain  the true believers, but that is not enough people to swing an honest election. If trends continue, he will lose the Senate too.

Anything could happen, some marvelous luck may intervene for Donald Trump. It won't make Trump competent in any field but his specialty, IMAGE and Branding.  He is not capable of fulfilling his promises and fired all of the competent people that might have made it happen.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Its all a con, he as a flu so does Melania,  Trump knows the first debate didnt go as planned. He as regrouped aligned even more with his god and followers. The Biden campaign is a circus act, hes continually cracking his whip in thin air while Kamala smiles like the ignorant condescending liar she is.

Trump will win again only this time he will hold a full deck of cards.

Lol, are you okay?

So you are saying trump would pull a big fat con job on all his loyle worshippers and the rest of the world? Yes, of course he would what kind of stupid question was that?

Saying the first debate didnt go as planned for trump is like calling leprosy a little skin rash, just imagine how deeply embarrassing for big fragile ego man trump it was to get spanked by slowy joey live to TV all trumps inane blustering over joe just served to make don look like a jackass.

A flu bug huh? Is that how he, an old obese mess kicked covid so quickly? Or was it the treatment he mr pro life received made from fetal cells,  sorta like a vegan wearing leather.

Im sure like trump his worshippers fear a women like harris, is she prefect? Hell no, but after hearing her at the debates she proved shes head and shoulders smarter than trump, i bet she was aching to roll up a newpaper and whack that fly on mikes head.

Trump holds a full deck? You arent okay are you? The man has been a playing hockey with a warped puck forever, until he became potus his baffoonery you know his low brow inherited his $$$ rich dim guy persona was part of his charm, no one except his worshippers want a bad game show host potus.

Trump will win again? If you mean 1 round out of 3 in hi ho cherry-o against a grand child perhaps if you mean 2020 election, i wouldnt hold my breath if i were you from the sound of your post you desperately need all the oxygen you can get.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Lol, are you okay?

So you are saying trump would pull a big fat con job on all his loyle worshippers and the rest of the world? Yes, of course he would what kind of stupid question was that?

Saying the first debate didnt go as planned for trump is like calling leprosy a little skin rash, just imagine how deeply embarrassing for big fragile ego man trump it was to get spanked by slowy joey live to TV all trumps inane blustering over joe just served to make don look like a jackass.

A flu bug huh? Is that how he, an old obese mess kicked covid so quickly? Or was it the treatment he mr pro life received made from fetal cells,  sorta like a vegan wearing leather.

Im sure like trump his worshippers fear a women like harris, is she prefect? Hell no, but after hearing her at the debates she proved shes head and shoulders smarter than trump, i bet she was aching to roll up a newpaper and whack that fly on mikes head.

Trump holds a full deck? You arent okay are you? The man has been a playing hockey with a warped puck forever, until he became potus his baffoonery you know his low brow inherited his $$$ rich dim guy persona was part of his charm, no one except his worshippers want a bad game show host potus.

Trump will win again? If you mean 1 round out of 3 in hi ho cherry-o against a grand child perhaps if you mean 2020 election, i wouldnt hold my breath if i were you from the sound of your post you desperately need all the oxygen you can get.

Harris is a con artist, she even wore black make up at that first debate. Trump won and the world of the elite drained, you say Biden won the first debate - come on man.

Biden wore a ear piece  was full of horse injections and still sounded like the single book end on an empty bookshelf 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Harris is a con artist, she even wore black make up at that first debate.

Better a good looking coloured woman who wear dark make up than a white fat guy who always wear orange make up. From an aesthetic point of view.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, toast said:

Better a good looking coloured woman who wear dark make up than a white fat guy who always wear orange make up. From an aesthetic point of view.

"Good looking" is in the eye of the beholder.

Lets be fair, we dont know which one ( harris or trump ) ATC finds attractive, sounds like he/she leans to trump.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Harris is a con artist, she even wore black make up at that first debate. Trump won and the world of the elite drained, you say Biden won the first debate - come on man.

Biden wore a ear piece  was full of horse injections and still sounded like the single book end on an empty bookshelf 

You do know that women with different skin tones wear different make up don't you?

It would be reassuring if no mere human could best Trump without chemical and electronic assistance, but it is not the case.

Donald Trump was born and raised among the elite.  He has raised his children in the same manner. His tax plan was all about the elites. The reason that they don't like him is not because he is not one of them, it is because he is an irresponsible idiot.  In generations gone by, he would have been locked away at the back of the estate or sent to the colonies  to be out of sight.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

it is because he is an irresponsible idiot.

I guess that indicates that the 60+ million who voted for him and who are ready to do so again are irresponsible idiots as well?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

I guess that indicates that the 60+ million who voted for him and who are ready to do so again are irresponsible idiots as well?  

Yes, of course. You didnt know already ?

EDIT: what I`ve said isnt an insult, its a judgement. Means, people who vote for this bloke must be totally insane, I do not see any other reason here.

Edited by toast
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Oh yes, here's those results again:

Trump 46.4% of the total - 62,984,825.  Clinton 48.5% of the total - 65,853,516

:) 

Did you know, 'and then', that 50% of the US population is below average intelligence.  And I can prove that....

:D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ChrLzs said:

That Trump lost the popular vote quite substantially

I'll admit that you have a rational, crucial insight on our elections as soon as you cite the first U.S. president who was elected by popular vote.  I'll wait...

• Haha 1

"There have {only} been five United States presidential elections in which the successful presidential candidate did not receive a majority of the popular vote"

Arguably the first president elected to win by popular vote was Kennedy, but that is more about when the popular vote was properly tabulated, and it is in some dispute..

Got any more ridiculous IQ tests?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Nope, I would not say so.

First, he is a master at branding and an absolute genius at image.

Second, he was relatively unknown in 2016.

Third, he was not Hillary.

I suspect many of those 60 million voters had one or all of those three reasons for voting for him in 2016.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

I would also add that only Trumps peers, business associates, his bankers, and his social circle had an insight into his capabilities, weaknesses, and shortcomings  before he entered political life.  That maybe why the Republican financial conservatives at Goldman Sachs are saying things will go better with Biden.  They know Donald Trump well enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, and then said:

2016 trump supporters including gop are jumping off the bad ship bonespur for 2020, you see it one reason you are so cross you go ad hominem rather than prove a point.

Maga hats do cover points rather well :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope, I would not say so.

First, he is a master at branding and an absolute genius at image.

Second, he was relatively unknown in 2016.

Third, he was not Hillary.

I suspect many of those 60 million voters had one or all of those three reasons for voting for him in 2016.

I guess we'll get an idea of how accurate your assessment is by November 4th.  I tend to imagine he will be winning FAR MORE votes this time around.  Why don't we just wait and see?  I'd add more of my opinions about the aftermath of Nov. 3 but I'd probably get suspended or banned so I'll just wait and discuss it (hopefully) when it isn't opinion but actual events that are occurring. :tu:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, and then said:

I tend to imagine he will be winning FAR MORE votes this time around

Imagination is a wonderful thing excapes reality,

Trump lost pop last time and people hate hillery, now 4 years later all people really have from trump is him ruining the great economy he inherited and his life costing epic failure response to covid, after that its just making excuses and blaming others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

I guess we'll get an idea of how accurate your assessment is by November 4th.  I tend to imagine he will be winning FAR MORE votes this time around.  Why don't we just wait and see?  I'd add more of my opinions about the aftermath of Nov. 3 but I'd probably get suspended or banned so I'll just wait and discuss it (hopefully) when it isn't opinion but actual events that are occurring.

Great idea. Lets wait and see.   I certainly don't have the inside track on any special information.  No need to get suspended or banned. One of us will be surprised I reckon. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, toast said:

He wears fake tan so what, shes pandering to a community she is not part of. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Harris is a con artist, she even wore black make up at that first debate.

And you guys whine about what Trump gets criticised for.

What colour make up should she have worn?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

I'll admit that you have a rational, crucial insight on our elections as soon as you cite the first U.S. president who was elected by popular vote.  I'll wait...

I answered you pretty much immediately, and now WE'RE waiting on you - haven't you come up with a suitably hilarious reply, laced with more ad hominems?

Here, let me repeat it:

"There have {only} been five United States presidential elections in which the successful presidential candidate did not receive a majority of the popular vote"
Arguably the first president elected to win by popular vote was Kennedy, but that is more about when the popular vote was properly tabulated, and it is in some dispute..

And while you are at it, address the first sentenceOnly 5 elections so far, where the successful president did NOT get the popular vote...

Hint - it's NOT something to be proud of...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

He wears fake tan so what, shes pandering to a community she is not part of. 

That is exactaly what trump does, not like he invites his tail gater voters out to mar lago