Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

Thread cleaned

Again - enough with the personal insults please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, and then said:

I guess that indicates that the 60+ million who voted for him and who are ready to do so again are irresponsible idiots as well?  

No.   They were hopeful and desperate, as we all are, for real change ...for the better.    The upcoming election will reveal if they believe those desperate hopes were fulfilled.    

• Like 3

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I believe the vaccination was not small pox based, but cow pox based because someone noticed that dairy people did not get small pox, but did get something called cowpox, which was not usually deadly or crippling, just some pox that healed fairly quickly.  But now I have to look it up as it has been too long for me to remember the details.

OK.  I looked it up it was 1776 when the cowpox vaccine was used, Washington did not use that method.

One of the sad things about that is that Jenner's place has been a museum and it may go under due to the closing of the museum for COVID-19.

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, and then said:

I guess we'll get an idea of how accurate your assessment is by November 4th.  I tend to imagine he will be winning FAR MORE votes this time around.  Why don't we just wait and see?  I'd add more of my opinions about the aftermath of Nov. 3 but I'd probably get suspended or banned so I'll just wait and discuss it (hopefully) when it isn't opinion but actual events that are occurring. :tu:

Polling shows that Biden has been 7% ahead consistently till recently when Trump got COVID-19.   This is the reason Trump wants to prevent widespread voting. He knows his stooges will vote for him and the rest of the nation is leaving him behind.

image.png.1f8e2cb0dcb919930701cb5f5f937ab3.png

• Like 3

How are mel, hope, etc? We hear nothing about them

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

How are mel, hope, etc? We hear nothing about them

Just walk on characters in the Donald Trump show. They may not appear in the next season.  I don't think he will say much about them or the other staff members that contracted covid, because they are unimportant to him.  If any of them are really sick, that would be a downer for his campaign.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Just walk on characters in the Donald Trump show. They may not appear in the next season.  I don't think he will say much about them or the other staff members that contracted covid, because they are unimportant to him.  If any of them are really sick, that would be a downer for his campaign.

Oooh, yeah, one of the scenery people get bad sick or god forbids, dies, show ratings would plummet, we can have don looking bad.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-30000-health-experts-sign-declaration-against-covid-19-lockdowns_3537277.html

An opposing view from folks who's assessment really should carry some weight.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-30000-health-experts-sign-declaration-against-covid-19-lockdowns_3537277.html

Do they also say to skip hand washing and not to bother with masks especially at lil trump rallys?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

The irony being that if people like you would just follow the measures to 'protect the vulnerable' as per these experts' suggestions, lockdown would be over far quicker and wouldn't be needed again.

Instead you sit and bleat about your non-existent constitutional right to be a colossal ***hat.

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 2

No, that right absolutely exists. The lock lockdowns were destructive and their far-reaching effects will be felt for a long time. Also, every business is essential. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, the13bats said:

Do they also say to skip hand washing and not to bother with masks especially at lil trump rallys?

I guess you'd have to ask THEM, eh?  BTW, you have no evidence that everyone at Trump rallies are ignoring precautions.  But don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda.  The reference I made was a statement by 30 THOUSAND health care professionals.  Do you feel you can ignore such a large number of trained professionals who risk their lives in health care?   Try as you will, that fatality rate cannot be used to instill widespread fear among reasonable, rational people.  I think you are also going to see that more, possibly FAR more, Americans are going to vote to go with the man who isn't advocating irrational measures that will kill more people than the virus just so Trump can be blamed for the economy not fully coming back.  FWIW, those who are paying attention are seeing that the states that are continuing lockdowns and severe restrictions are all BLUE...

• Like 2

On 10/14/2020 at 12:26 AM, and then said:

It’s frustrating, isn’t it. Even the World Health Organization, the former High-Priests-of-all-things-Covid, are being ignored by the politicians. 
It’s time to end the lockdown.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2020 at 2:23 PM, lightly said:

than ,simply, letting the HERD achieve immunity by being stupid.   !  < Donald's primary plan...with a vaccine chaser.

When we first got the word from CDC and health professionals here in the U.S., the numbers of fatalities were being warned in the millions.  Remember that?  It was over two million fatalities.  Now we are hearing about Trump being to blame basically for EVERY DEATH even though the actual numbers were only 10% of the original forecast.  Bottom line is the media and OMB crowd are shrieking in hysteria over a medical epidemic that should not be used to beat a politician the Left loathes.  You guys may have drained off the last of the Kool Ade, the rest of us aren't having any.

It will interesting to see how this vaccine is received, nationally and globally.  I have no plans to be in line for it until PLENTY of time is given to see what the downside will be.  If a majority of professionals can point to its efficacy, I'll take it.  My guess is Sars-Cov-2 will have to be vaccinated for every year, just like influenza is today.  And NO... I am NOT saying S-C-2 is the flu.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:53 PM, Tatetopa said:

In case you don't remember, Trump started with a full deck.  When he was elected, Republicans controlled House and Senate.

So, Trump is somehow responsible for the actions of a significant number of Never Trumper Republicans trying to help the Left push him from office?  That about right?  The grim truth is that every attack against him has failed and he has come out with stronger support than he had in 2016.  There are numerous indicators that this is true but the OMB crowd simply won't admit it to themselves.  Bottom line is that America's survival as a Constitutional Republic is being decided in 2020.  Those of us who support this president have nothing to be ashamed of and we know that the crazies on the Left are planning violence if Biden doesn't get the nod.  How do we know?  We've been watching and listening for nearly 5 months.  

On 10/12/2020 at 8:03 PM, Tatetopa said:

Great idea. Lets wait and see.   I certainly don't have the inside track on any special information.  No need to get suspended or banned. One of us will be surprised I reckon. 

I don't really expect any major surprises.  My prediction is that the massively increased mail-in volume of votes along with 600 (or more) Democrat lawyers is going to throw the post election into such chaos that it will be nearly impossible to trust the result.  For Trump to have ANY chance of being seen as legitimate for most non Democrats, he is going to have to win enough of the vote in battleground states to rule out enough "late counted" ballots taking it away from him a few weeks after the 3rd.

I actually feel bad for the citizens in Blue cities and states because they will be the ones at risk of violence and looting.  That action isn't coming to Red states.  TBH, I don't understand how Democrats can still support a party that has allowed such chaos in THEIR own cities, to their own voters.  

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, ChrLzs said:

"There have {only} been five United States presidential elections in which the successful presidential candidate did not receive a majority of the popular vote"

Arguably the first president elected to win by popular vote was Kennedy, but that is more about when the popular vote was properly tabulated, and it is in some dispute..

Got any more ridiculous IQ tests?

Nice try, but even you know you dodged a question you can't answer honestly.  Americans have never used the popular vote to elect a president.  Do a bit of reading in the Federalist Papers and you'll find that our Founders understood the flaws and dangers of rule by the mob.  Even in the late 18th century, most citizens were concentrated in the cities.  the Founders could see that allowing a few states with high population density centered in "urban" areas to effectively disenfranchise the citizens in whole states was not a viable plan.

The reason we've had a couple of elections where the EC elected a candidate with fewer popular votes is actually very simple.  Most Blue states have major urban areas with greater population density.  The base for Democrats are mostly in major cities.  I couldn't care less whether you think our system is fair or flawed.  The truth is that no group of Americans is ever going to be able to force the rest to bend a knee.  Ain't gonna happen.  I think you and those who think as you do are in for a surprise next month.  My guess is the least bad outcome will be the decision being made by the USSC.  One thing is certain.  After 4 years of endless uproar by the Democrats and their 5th column shills, the patience of the rest of this nation is done.

Edited by and then
  • Haha 1

Encouraging news from First Lady Melania Trump:

“I was very fortunate as my diagnosis came with minimal symptoms, though they hit me all at once and it seemed to be a roller coaster of symptoms in the days after. I experienced body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time. I chose to go a more natural route in terms of medicine, opting more for vitamins and healthy food. We had wonderful caretakers around us and we will be forever grateful for the medical care and professional discretion we received from Dr. Conley and his team.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-personal-experience-covid-19/

• Like 4

3 hours ago, and then said:

So, Trump is somehow responsible for the actions of a significant number of Never Trumper Republicans trying to help the Left push him from office?  That about right?  The grim truth is that every attack against him has failed and he has come out with stronger support than he had in 2016.  There are numerous indicators that this is true but the OMB crowd simply won't admit it to themselves.  Bottom line is that America's survival as a Constitutional Republic is being decided in 2020.  Those of us who support this president have nothing to be ashamed of and we know that the crazies on the Left are planning violence if Biden doesn't get the nod.  How do we know?  We've been watching and listening for nearly 5 months.  

No Sir, no man is responsible for the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, only how he deals with them.   Those who love him remain loyal, those who seek power feign loyalty while it is useful.  Yet, he has not done much to expand his base and may have shrunk it  with his performance on the economy and coronavirus.  Some people are just getting tired of the daily drama.  Frankly, I would not care if sleepy Joe just stays asleep and passes not one additional piece of legislation but just lets people go about their business.

I have not noticed Donald Trump wants to be bound by the rules of a Constitutional Republic.   He wants to be the decider and the sole authority with no compromise.

Of course about half the population believes that it is the crazies on the Right  who will initiate violence at the exhortation of President Trump if he loses.  How do they know?  They have been watching and listening for 4 years.

• Like 3

Bottom line is that America's survival as a Constitutional Republic is being decided in 2020. 

The president just touted the killing by marshals of the antifa guy who killed the person in Portland and his rally cheered. 

A rule of law and a Constitution do not resort to quick, "He had it coming," fixes.  You can't have both.   Without a Constitution this is all of us when we oppose the people in power 

I imagine some people cheered when this happened too.   This was just at the beginning of my lifetime, so not ancient history.

Image may contain: text that says '1959 Sun Rocky Mount Telegram (Rocky Mount, North Carolina) Page George W. Lee, 51, Negro, shot to death May 1955, at Bezoni, Humphreys County, Miss., after he refused to withdraw his name from voting list. Lamar D. Smith, 63, Negro, shot down on lawn of Lincoln County Courthouse at Brookhaven, Miss.. Aug. 16, 1955. Smith had-been others-of'

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The truth is that no group of Americans is ever going to be able to force the rest to bend a knee.  Ain't gonna happen. 

Absolutely.  That is why the Democrats have never bent the knee and kept silent in the face of Donald Trump's escapades.

• Thanks 1

I guess you'd have to ask THEM, eh?  BTW, you have no evidence that everyone at Trump rallies are ignoring precautions.  But don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda.  The reference I made was a statement by 30 THOUSAND health care professionals.  Do you feel you can ignore such a large number of trained professionals who risk their lives in health care?   Try as you will, that fatality rate cannot be used to instill widespread fear among reasonable, rational people.  I think you are also going to see that more, possibly FAR more, Americans are going to vote to go with the man who isn't advocating irrational measures that will kill more people than the virus just so Trump can be blamed for the economy not fully coming back.  FWIW, those who are paying attention are seeing that the states that are continuing lockdowns and severe restrictions are all BLUE...

You sure do like making up stuff,

No propaganda from me, and im not blue or left i just find both sides horrible choices for potus.

I look at pictures of trump rallys,  i see people  shoulder to shoulder no masks at trumps rallys and make up my own mind about it if you see it differently, more power to you.

When it suits the radical rights agenda they bash all science only to embrace it if it suits them, Comnen sense, thinking for ones self and taking precautions is the trademark of reasonable, rational people. If you want to run around like a loon taking risks again more power to you.

People arent voting for the man whose grossly incompatant covid response cost countless lives, a mans whose whole 4 years was one bumble after another, a real disaster, its no secret trump ruined the great ecomomy and high jobs he was handed when he took over, he had his chance and failed.

Of course you have your orange blinders on that trump is flawless, more power to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bend a knee?

Very likely trump will lose and have a massive hissy melt down tantrum and demand those minions "standing by" to sacrifice their lives and families lives to do his bidding and by deadly force to keep him in office and out of grey bar,  not sure who they will attack, or how many of the masses of protestors, etc will just lay down for it.

Its obvious people dont want king don the orange dicktator, they wont bend the knee for trump, sure a few hardcore worshippers might do it, they have been for 4.

Vote vote vote

• Like 1

A positive test is now affecting the EU summit in Brussels. Hopefully this too will calm down. Covid is on the rise again across Europe.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-international-news-summits-ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-b7efef5d0f0a5bf8b1d9371242e7502b

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-summit-vonderleyen/european-commission-chief-leaves-eu-summit-after-covid-19-contact-idUKKBN27023E

Edited by susieice