Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The president just touted the killing by marshals of the antifa guy who killed the person in Portland and his rally cheered.

I can certainly understand the impulse to lash out at those who literally walk up and execute a guy because of his politics.  The shooter that was later killed was only shot because he resisted and pointed a weapon at cops.  That usually leads to poor but predictable outcomes.  Does it actually surprise you that average citizens who've been watching this chaos for 5 months would approve of law enforcement stepping in to stop the madness?  I'd imagine most law abiding citizens would understand, even if they were disappointed by the result.

We just saw yet another Antifa/BLM supporter engage a protester.  The guy tried to grab a mace container from one of the attendees and the guy slapped him up side the head. The 30 year-old "security guard" draws and puts a round in the guy's face.  I think he was charged with murder today.  My point is that there are no real innocents in this behavior.  You get two opposing groups, both with attitude on display and bad things are going to happen.  

Now, imagine what November 4th and beyond is apt to resemble :( 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Some people are just getting tired of the daily drama. 

I dare say they are.  Voting for Biden isn't going to change that significantly.  The hard Left will push him and if he doesn't give them what they want they'll riot for him as well.  I'd also like to believe that most average Americans have the integrity to refuse to reward the outrageous displays we've seen for 4 years.  In fact, I rather think that he will grow his support because a lot of Americans have become disgusted while watching this hysterical display of mindless hate.  I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks but if Biden doesn't clearly win by a large margin then the Left are ready to light it off again.  Not my words... theirs.  I don't know about your part of the country but down here, that kind of behavior just isn't acceptable.  I mean, it really is a pretty fundamental disconnect and it isn't Republicans who are indulging in it.  No... pitching a hissy fit because their candidate loses is not well received down south, even if the person pitching the fit is a child.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nothing like the Constitution.

If so, it will be due to a joint decision by all parties.

2 hours ago, and then said:

I dare say they are.  Voting for Biden isn't going to change that significantly.  The hard Left will push him and if he doesn't give them what they want they'll riot for him as well.  I'd also like to believe that most average Americans have the integrity to refuse to reward the outrageous displays we've seen for 4 years.  In fact, I rather think that he will grow his support because a lot of Americans have become disgusted while watching this hysterical display of mindless hate.  I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks but if Biden doesn't clearly win by a large margin then the Left are ready to light it off again.  Not my words... theirs.  I don't know about your part of the country but down here, that kind of behavior just isn't acceptable.  I mean, it really is a pretty fundamental disconnect and it isn't Republicans who are indulging in it.  No... pitching a hissy fit because their candidate loses is not well received down south, even if the person pitching the fit is a child.

Thats cool to hear, that if trump loses and pitches a hissy fit you would deem it unacceptable :tu:

• Like 3

And cristy pushes that trump isnt doing enough with covid precautions.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/16/chris-christie-coronavirus-trump-masks-429793

I guess when the bumbling potus incompatance almost gets you killed its a bit jarring and a wake up call.

Edited by the13bats
added typo :-D
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There is something seriously wrong with trump.... The numbers are the worst yet and he sticks with his " we're rounding the turn"  line.    and... "It's disappearing".    He seems to seriously believe that ...if HE says something ..it has Real value..no matter how Idiotic it is. 

we've seen it hundreds of times. 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, lightly said:

There is something seriously wrong with trump.... The numbers are the worst yet and he sticks with his " we're rounding the turn"  line.    and... "It's disappearing".    He seems to seriously believe that ...if HE says something ..it has Real value..no matter how Idiotic it is. 

we've seen it hundreds of times. 

He is fact checked almost daily and caught in lies all the time. This is one of the reasons I didn't vote for Hillary. The lies. And this is the reason I won't vote for Trump. He has become like Hillary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He is fact checked almost daily and caught in lies all the time. This is one of the reasons I didn't vote for Hillary. The lies. And this is the reason I won't vote for Trump. He has become like Hillary.

He hasn't "become", you just noticed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, lightly said:

There is something seriously wrong with trump.... The numbers are the worst yet and he sticks with his " we're rounding the turn"  line.    and... "It's disappearing".

Yep.  Any day now we'll see that actually happen, apparently...  Have any Trumped folks looked at the current statistics for Covid rate?  Is this new terrifying hump the '3rd wave', or did you guys, led by your example-setting presidential idiot, just not get past the first wave yet?  Seems similar to that mythical Health Plan, that has been two weeks away for about 4 years.  That's the one that will reassure low income earners about their medical bills....

Say, what was that?

I coulda sworn I saw a pig go by my window.

I guess it was leaping, as pigs can't fly, but ... it sure looked like a pig.

Except it was orange.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Yep.  Any day now we'll see that actually happen, apparently...  Have any Trumped folks looked at the current statistics for Covid rate?  Is this new terrifying hump the '3rd wave', or did you guys, led by your example-setting presidential idiot, just not get past the first wave yet?  Seems similar to that mythical Health Plan, that has been two weeks away for about 4 years.  That's the one that will reassure low income earners about their medical bills....

Say, what was that?

Except it was orange.

Sure, that was trump.    Today he says that " Fauci is an idiot"....and that if He followed his advice ... " I  would have 500,000 Dead."     How on earth did  HE  get the idea that he knows more about it than Dr. Fauci ?!   HE  is Always thoroughly convinced that  HE  knows more about any subject that comes up than anyone else.   And once he takes position... Like,  "the virus is going away". No power on heaven or earth can change his mind.   HE  is Always right !    The man is Insane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On October 16, 2020 at 2:37 AM, and then said:

Good.   It's good to hear we can ,at least, expect peace and quiet in the south  when trump looses .    ;)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lightly said:

Sure, that was trump.    Today he says that " Fauci is an idiot"....and that if He followed his advice ... " I  would have 500,000 Dead."     How on earth did  HE  get the idea that he knows more about it than Dr. Fauci ?!   HE  is Always thoroughly convinced that  HE  knows more about any subject that comes up than anyone else.   And once he takes position... Like,  "the virus is going away". No power on heaven or earth can change his mind.   HE  is Always right !    The man is Insane.

He is a train wreck that will derail soon I hope. What a disaster he is. I have no more respect for this piece of ..... :innocent:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lightly said:

Well said,

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2020 at 4:56 PM, ChrLzs said:

Say, what was that?

Except it was orange.

Please do not take this as me endorsing UFOs

But something orange might have floated by your window...

OIP.XDQ_-3PH_tfkGdJ7HuU42AAAAA?w=193&h=2

• Haha 2

Oh dear,

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-targets-pennsylvania-women-wife-melania/story?id=73718716

Covid keeps melania from trumps side at rally,

We all know how very deeply in love with don mel is, her support for him is without measure, look how she didnt mind he had affairs with sex trade workers.

So her bout with covid must be very, very serious nothing could keep her from dons side when he needs her most to help trick and con women into voting for him.

I wonder does don yell out something like, "ladies vote for me me and ill grab you by the...."

Yeah buddy, thats a slogan women will gravitate to.

But i do hope mel is doing okay and just wanted an excuse not to hang out with don.

I was gonna joke perhaps his laxative finally kicked in,

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-interview-60-minutes/index.html

should we have concerns about his covid returning or some other health issue?

Very odd behavior.

A new record just in - 1,100+ deaths in the US today from Covid-19.  That's the highest daily death toll in over a month.

In Oklahoma they had 1,628 new cases on Thurs which is the highest daily number of new cases since the pandemic began.  In Ohio, they also broke their record with more than 2,400 new infections reported.

All credit must go to donald "We've turned the corner" trump.  His response and leadership has been, well, incredible...  And I think the problem might be that he turned the wrong way at every one of those corners...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

A new record just in - 1,100+ deaths in the US today from Covid-19.  That's the highest daily death toll in over a month.

In Oklahoma they had 1,628 new cases on Thurs which is the highest daily number of new cases since the pandemic began.  In Ohio, they also broke their record with more than 2,400 new infections reported.

All credit must go to donald "We've turned the corner" trump.  His response and leadership has been, well, incredible...  And I think the problem might be that he turned the wrong way at every one of those corners...

Trump's turned so many corners in his response to Covid that he's about to disappear up his own a-hole.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, and then said:

Now, imagine what November 4th and beyond is apt to resemble :( 

Strange how even at the last election, or the one before it, or all the ones before ... that sort of threat hasn't existed.

What's different, do you think?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

BLM/Antifa riots is what’s different, as well as Democrat politicians’ failure to condemn the riots and murders caused by BLM/Antifa.
By not condemning the riots and the destruction of small businesses and the attacks on government buildings, Democrat politicians are giving tacit approval to the continuation of terrorist activities by BLM/Antifa.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Strange how even at the last election, or the one before it, or all the ones before ... that sort of threat hasn't existed.

It did exist, 1920, 1969, luckily in 1969 they were finally getting a handle on the flu shot, though the kinks were still being worked out.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:51 PM, simplybill said:

BLM/Antifa riots is what’s different, as well as Democrat politicians’ failure to condemn the riots and murders caused by BLM/Antifa.
By not condemning the riots and the destruction of small businesses and the attacks on government buildings, Democrat politicians are giving tacit approval to the continuation of terrorist activities by BLM/Antifa.

I know you're not into deep thought, but WHY NOW?  That's what I asked, and you just don't seem to get it.. Ever, in the case of anything Trump related.  So yes, there is a Trump Derangement Syndrome, but it actually means EXACTLY what it reads as.

Do carry on - see you after the election.

• Like 1