Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ChrLzs

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

1,302 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats
3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I remember having that a low grade fever, chills and a cough for a week in November of 2019 that my whole family was sick to . 

Um, sorry, ive been just not well the bulk of 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

you don't think his enemies would try to kill him if they could...  ?

and to make out it was coronavirus would be the evil twist in the tale...

I'm worried for his safety...

 

Post a thread in CT

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Sorry. That is not what is happening with COVID-19

it's just the flu

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Did he walk to Marine 1, or was he stretchered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

When Boris Johnson had the virus he was moved to the intensive care unit as a precaution.  The same will probably happen with Trump.

 

 

 

perhaps that's it.... perhaps I'm tired but I started to get an ominous feeling about what's happening and the timing of it...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
1 minute ago, bee said:

 

perhaps that's it.... perhaps I'm tired but I started to get an ominous feeling about what's happening and the timing of it...

 

They will probably give an entire wing of the hospital to Trump and his security.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Did he walk to Marine 1, or was he stretchered?

He hasn't come out of the White House yet. Wait.....ABC just said all the WH staff are wearing masks now. They just said he had walked to Marine 1 and wasn't seen on camera. The chopper is ready to leave now. They just gave a rundown of the medications he's been given. The chopper is leaving now. They were told he had a mask on.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
4 minutes ago, bee said:

 

perhaps that's it.... perhaps I'm tired but I started to get an ominous feeling about what's happening and the timing of it...

 

1. Familiarise yourself with William of Occam.

2. Realise that it's far more likely that the man who has ignored all scientific advice to avoid catching covid has, in fact, caught covid. As opposed to a vast secret conspiracy to assassinate the president. 

3. Either join us in the real world politics section as a functioning member of society or indulge your fantasies in the conspiracy theory section to keep feeling like a special little snowflake.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
7 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

When Boris Johnson had the virus he was moved to the intensive care unit as a precaution.  The same will probably happen with Trump.

 

 

well yeah, we need our leaders. how will us idiots survive without them??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Um, sorry, ive been just not well the bulk of 2020

I remember my grand daughter was so sick and  had a fever for a week in 2019. was sent to the doctor said he said hospitals were full and said it was from flu, but was never tested of the  COVID-19 .  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
Just now, Dejarma said:

well yeah, we need our leaders. how will us idiots survive without them??

Smoothest bit of the UK calendar by far is when all the MPs go on holiday...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
Just now, docyabut2 said:

I remember my grand daughter was so sick and  had a fever for a week in 2019. was sent to the doctor said he said hospitals were full and said it was from flu, but was never tested of the  COVID-19 .  

She wouldn't be. Because it didn't exist for most of 2019 and didn't reach the US until 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
12 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Did he walk to Marine 1, or was he stretchered?

He walked and waved,  wearing a mask!!!

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

perhaps that's it.... perhaps I'm tired but I started to get an ominous feeling about what's happening and the timing of it...

 

Yeah, timing no kidding, another way to look at it is hes been playing russian roulette for a while with covid,  but dont get too worked up dont let the mind go nuts if tired get some rest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 minutes ago, Setton said:

1. Familiarise yourself with William of Occam.

2. Realise that it's far more likely that the man who has ignored all scientific advice to avoid catching covid has, in fact, caught covid. As opposed to a vast secret conspiracy to assassinate the president. 

3. Either join us in the real world politics section as a functioning member of society or indulge your fantasies in the conspiracy theory section to keep feeling like a special little snowflake.

 

Presidents and other top politicians don't have high security round the clock for nothing you know...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

God bless the most greatest president we ever had.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
6 minutes ago, susieice said:

He hasn't come out of the White House yet. Wait.....ABC just said all the WH staff are wearing masks now. They just said he had walked to Marine 1 and wasn't seen on camera. The chopper is ready to leave now. They just gave a rundown of the medications he's been given. The chopper is leaving now. They were told he had a mask on.

Cool he could walk, hes likely wearing his winnie the poo butt flap footed feel good PJs so didnt want to be shown

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
2 minutes ago, acute said:

He walked and waved.

 

ABC is obviously reporting on the fly. They just showed the tape of him walking out. They must have missed it at first. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19

Trumpwh.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

Presidents and other top politicians don't have high security round the clock for nothing you know...

 

Yes, they have it so that crazy people can't carry out the kind of plans other crazy people think they still can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Cool he could walk, hes likely wearing his winnie the poo butt flap footed feel good PJs so didnt want to be shown

He was wearing a suit. He looked steady. I think ABC missed it when he came out because they showed the tape minutes later. They seemed surprised when the rotors kicked in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

Presidents and other top politicians don't have high security round the clock for nothing you know...

 

Bea, ill put on my tin foil hat for this remark then i gotta ignore the flat earth stuff,

For harm to come to trump where he is and with who he is with now it would take an act from his most trusted closest people not the other side.

Now lets step back into reality.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Yes, funnily enough I did catch the no.1 headline of 2019...

My statement, however, remains true:

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

It didn't exist for most of 2019 and didn't reach the US until 2020.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO

so the presidents whitehouse staff all wearing masks - now. 

and no mention of hydro whatever its called  in the presidents medication list 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.