Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

The polls show Trump  is out. They've been showing that idiot is going to lose for months.

Riiight... in 2016 HRC looked like a stone cold LOCK to win, also.  If the Dems were as confident as you seem to be, the LAST move they'd make would be to introduce uncertainty into the process as universal mail in will surely do.  They seem to want that uncertainty.  Do you ever wonder why?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, susieice said:

Well. He's as susceptible as anyone else who doesn't take proper precautions.

We're all susceptible as anyone no matter what precautions we take.  Precautions don't stop the virus, it only slows it down.  Instead of trying to prevent people from getting it, we need to expose fewer people more often.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, he is at the top of the pyramid. He's the one who called it a hoax from the very beginning. If it looks like a duck...etc. lol.

Well, at least I see Trump and everyone arround him wearing finally masks. Why not earlier? Did it have to come to this? If he had listened to Dr. Faucci, Trump would have not been in this situation. Hell, he could have been on the brink of winning the second term. Now it could be all over for him, in every way. Hope he survives this and be far away from politics.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So.... people who call it a “scamdemic”.... is Trump now part of the evil conspiracy?

No... but if he shrugs it off with minimal effort it will certainly go a long way to putting a boot up the ass of a lot of his haters.  These tired lies about the virus being a hoax should be embarrassing to educated people like yourself.  The mortality rate continues to decrease as more people contract and recover from this virus.  It certainly isn't a scam for the unfortunates whose co-morbidities usher them out of this life but in raw numbers, this virus is nowhere near as horrific as some would have you believe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

how would it effect you personally? 

To watch my nation be taken over by a bunch of Marxists?  It would complicate my life quite a bit.  It would remove ANY restraint that I have left for being a law-abiding citizen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

who cares!? if Trump wins or loses the next election; will it make your life any better or worse?

I care very much.  If Trump loses, my life will get worse.  I'd like to retire in 10 years or so.  If Biden is elected, he won't serve.  Under Harris, salary raises will go stagnant like it was under Obama.  I'll have to worry about losing my 401k.  And that's only the beginning.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

And that's only the beginning

And remember that the Left and their media dogs will simply keep blaming the Bad Orange Man for everything.

• Like 2

Just started reading this thread.  I don' t think I need to read much more.  All I need to do is see the contributers to know the caliber of the comments.  But I'm sitting here watching the camera right outside of Walter Reed.  There is a crowd of well wishers gathering.  It is a small crowd now but has been steadily growing.  I wonder how much more it will grow by tomorrow?  From what I heard, when Trump found out that they were there, he sent everyone chocolate.  The affection is just growing, getting stronger.  Love will indeed win out over hate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, toast said:

Thats the next full proof that you are an absolute beginner in the field. Lesson 1: all clinics and staff are well prepared and trained to handle infectious patients and to avoid infections of staff. Clinic hygiene is one of the first lessons in nurse training and study of medicine as well.

Yet, we still see 10s of thousands of deaths from nosocomial infections of all types.  

https://www.rightdiagnosis.com/n/nosocomial_infections/stats.htm

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, and then said:

... introduce uncertainty into the process as universal mail in will surely do...

I'm getting VERY sick of this ignorantly handwaved bull**** about mail in voting.  ANY fraud in voting is invariably uncovered, the examples of it to date are TINY and often laughable, and there are NO examples of it ever being a significant election issue in the US.

Full bloody stop.

Now, 'and then', you can tear me one by giving your counterargument BY EXAMPLE and explain how your proposed fraud would be done.  I'll keep reposting this until you either provide that, or withdraw the stupid claim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, and then said:

No... but if he shrugs it off with minimal effort it will certainly go a long way to putting a boot up the ass of a lot of his haters.

Only if they are as childish as being demonstrated here.  Current estimates suggest that over 70% of Covid infections are mild or asymptomatic.

Either way it is pretty much irrelevant.  Except maybe as a life lesson for Don.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Remdesivir

IMG_20201002_204504.jpg

Sounds like they are on top of it. I hope they both have a full and quick recovery. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm getting VERY sick of this ignorantly handwaved bull**** about mail in voting.  ANY fraud in voting is invariably uncovered, the examples of it to date are TINY and often laughable, and there are NO examples of it ever being a significant election issue in the US.

Full bloody stop.

Now, 'and then', you can tear me one by giving your counterargument BY EXAMPLE and explain how your proposed fraud would be done.  I'll keep reposting this until you either provide that, or withdraw the stupid claim.

Then you need to put down the kool aid, step back and think.  Before now, the volume of mail in is relatively small.  Most of the fraud occurred by ballot stuffing in toss up counties by Democratic staff.  With unsolicited ballots, they get mailed out to *ALL* registered voters.  That's is at least 88 million.  I think it was estimated that about 10% are deceased.  Somebody on top of the game will probably know those addresses, go there, flash some id and say these ballots were sent out by mistake and they are here to collect them.  Then there is the recent story of ballot harvesting among the elderly new immigrants that may not speak English very well but someone from their ethnicity comes by and kindly talks them out of their ballot.  If that is happening in one place, it is happening elsewhere.  It doesn't have to be widespread, just in the 25 most populated counties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

No... but if he shrugs it off with minimal effort it will certainly go a long way to putting a boot up the ass of a lot of his haters.  These tired lies about the virus being a hoax should be embarrassing to educated people like yourself.  The mortality rate continues to decrease as more people contract and recover from this virus.  It certainly isn't a scam for the unfortunates whose co-morbidities usher them out of this life but in raw numbers, this virus is nowhere near as horrific as some would have you believe.

Old obese, co morbidities lets hope trump isnt a statistic of your nowhere near horrific virus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

To watch my nation be taken over by a bunch of Marxists?  It would complicate my life quite a bit.  It would remove ANY restraint that I have left for being a law-abiding citizen.

So if trump isnt potus you will break bad?

Sure looks like you posted that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Then you need to put down the kool aid, step back and think.  Before now, the volume of mail in is relatively small.  Most of the fraud occurred by ballot stuffing in toss up counties by Democratic staff.  With unsolicited ballots, they get mailed out to *ALL* registered voters.  That's is at least 88 million.  I think it was estimated that about 10% are deceased.  Somebody on top of the game will probably know those addresses, go there, flash some id and say these ballots were sent out by mistake and they are here to collect them.  Then there is the recent story of ballot harvesting among the elderly new immigrants that may not speak English very well but someone from their ethnicity comes by and kindly talks them out of their ballot.  If that is happening in one place, it is happening elsewhere.  It doesn't have to be widespread, just in the 25 most populated counties.

Very scary Post links of proof please

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Very scary Post links of proof please

Why don't you just pay attention to the news...  All those stories have aired in recent times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Why don't you just pay attention to the news...  All those stories have aired in recent times.

Most of us don't, and won't follow Faux News. They just parrot whatever Trump et al wants. Whatever Trump wants, he tweets, so Fox is redundant. However, it's nice to see Wallace grow a spine.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Aw yeah but you posted the claims and with so much "fake news" out there it would be better for to post links to support those claims so i dont follow a bad source.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

A long time ago. Please step in the modern era.

30 years here. You are wrong and I don't want to hear you. Infection Control is one of the largest departments in Nursing and you should be grateful for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

30 years here. You are wrong and I don't want to hear you. Infection Control is one of the largest departments in Nursing and you should be grateful for that.

Did you guys deliberately infect people like someone was saying they did?

Trump has a risk factor, which no one is talking about, on here or in the media.

Which is surprising considering the number of doctors who have publicly weighed in.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1