Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Melania have coronavirus

ChrLzs

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Did you guys deliberately infect people like someone was saying they did?

Of course not and don't try to bait me. Why do you think we spend weeks in training courses and live demonstration classes every year? Not to mention testing. I know what it is to spend  hours on my feet in  a closed unit to fight a virus spread.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

Of course not and don't try to bait me. 

I really wasnt, i wanted validation that in my thinking it was horrendous someone stated in there place infection control deliberately infecting people knowing some would die was okay,

I went about getting my validation poorly but wasnt baiting you.

It was post 307 tigerbright

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump has a risk factor, which no one is talking about, on here or in the media.

Which is surprising considering the number of doctors who have publicly weighed in.

Ive posted it several times, been saying hes old obese and his actual health is as tight a secret as um his taxes, were, 

Hes likely also stressed out which doesnt help either

• Like 1

Kellyanne Conway announces she tested positive for coronavirus

CNN

I expect the infection rate of WH staff might reach >50% because of the idiots and his staff carelessness.

EDIT:

His campaign manager Bill Stepien tested positive as well.

A growing list of Trump allies tested positive to Covid-19. His former counsel, Kellyanne Conway, tested positive, as did his campaign manager, Bill Stepien. We already know that Hope Hicks has tested positive.

The Guardian

Edited by toast
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, toast said:

I expect the infection rate of WH staff might reach >50% because of the idiots carelessness.

I was reading that alot of these close to trump coming up + were at the rose garden judge shindig no masks poor social distances, it said they showed up in masks but masks vanished,

I guess its moot but seems there was a typhoid mary or citizen "C" at that rose garden mixer you know some one that brought it in as i was under the impression trump was tested daily then i read every day or 2 someone forgot to wash his or her hands.

• Like 2

Barring catastrophic susceptibility, with the months of experience accrued treating the virus and that no expense will be spared, I feel no more or less concerned than if they had contracted a new strain of flu. Trump, a man of the people, suffering as the people suffer, not hiding in his basement as most working people can't afford to do, triumphing over the disease, will look good in the pages of conservative news outlets. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

triumphing over the disease, will look good in the pages of conservative news outlets. 

Yes, it does balance out catching it by being incompatant and cavalier about it but wont bring back those who did die from his imcompatance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

Do you ever wonder why?

Difference in viewpoint maybe?  One person looks at change and sees progress, while another looks at change and sees threats.

Gov. Abbot in Texas makes a case by closing down ballot drop-off locations  to one per county.  People who are proponents of mail in voting say people's voting rights could not be restricted by such a move if there were mail-ins.

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Why don't you just pay attention to the news...  All those stories have aired in recent times.

Breitbart, or Rush Limbaugh are no more accurate than CNN.  They are not on the level ,just lean your way. If you are going to build anything substantial, you use the level that is correct, not the one that tells you you were right all along.

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Then you need to put down the kool aid, step back and think.  Before now, the volume of mail in is relatively small.  Most of the fraud occurred by ballot stuffing in toss up counties by Democratic staff.  With unsolicited ballots, they get mailed out to *ALL* registered voters.  That's is at least 88 million.  I think it was estimated that about 10% are deceased.  Somebody on top of the game will probably know those addresses, go there, flash some id and say these ballots were sent out by mistake and they are here to collect them.  Then there is the recent story of ballot harvesting among the elderly new immigrants that may not speak English very well but someone from their ethnicity comes by and kindly talks them out of their ballot.  If that is happening in one place, it is happening elsewhere.  It doesn't have to be widespread, just in the 25 most populated counties.

I guess liberals should be pretty flattered by your assessment.  Up until no  Conservatives have been smart enough to pull this of.  Myself, I don't think liberals are either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

LOVE!!!

Love??

Has he posted that before?

This is new...

• Like 1

He's been given a first dose of Remdesivir and is resting comfortably according to this site. His campaign manager has also tested positive.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/3/trump-in-hospital-for-covid-19-tweets-going-well-live

The Hill is also reporting this. They say Kellyanne Conway has also tested positive.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519451-trump-given-remdesivir-as-treatment-for-covid-19-infection

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

A lot of people who attended to the rose garden meeting last week were tested positive like Rep.senator Mike Lee und Thom Tillis. In addition, 3 reporter who are based at the WH, were tested positive as well. The party is in full swing, I would say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Ive posted it several times, been saying hes old obese and his actual health is as tight a secret as um his taxes, were, 

Hes likely also stressed out which doesnt help either

No, it’s something else, a risk factor that few people know about Trump. It’s something personal.

The handful of early contributors to the first couple of Coronavirus threads here, might remember.

It may be another reason they took Trump to the hospital.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

No, it’s something else, a risk factor that few people know about Trump. It’s something personal.

The handful of early contributors to the first couple of Coronavirus threads here, might remember.

It may be another reason they took Trump to the hospital.

The fact he’s on hydrochlorinkiwinkidene? Doesn’t that potentially worsen a later COVID infection, as much as it seems to have some effect on someone who is is already infected?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Love??

Has he posted that before?

This is new...

I was more surprised by the "..., I think!"

The slightest bit of uncertainty never seen before.

• Like 2

Here's some liberal love.

With all these crazy conspiracy theories going around. Why not say Pelosi sent Trump Covid contaminated chinese food?

Get well soon Trump family, WH staff, other patients around the world, and those grieving over lost loved ones.

• Like 1

Has any trumper explained yet why Trump didn't just take hydroxychloroquine, the substance he peddled as the miracle cure for COVID?

Anyway, people who refuse to keep distance and wear masks are getting infected like the idiots that they are and that's completely logical, but they're now shedding their disease everywhere, generating costs and deaths that could have been avoided.  

There will always be plenty of people too stupid to make rational, adult decisions, which is why it's so important to have an actual functioning society, with actual, functioning government to stop the damn idiots from killing normal people while they're killing themselves. 

The US apparently has precisely the opposite. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, susieice said:

30 years here. You are wrong and I don't want to hear you. Infection Control is one of the largest departments in Nursing and you should be grateful for that.

Yes, indeed and most of those departments have a LOT of authority to whip employees into line.  My experience was that if you had to choose a dust up with either the DoN or the IC nurse, you'd take on the fight with the director of nursing instead of the other.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Manwon Lender said:

I certainly don't wish him to become ill, but if it happens it's certainly his own fault. His actions have been quite irresponsible when it comes to following the obvious guidelines to prevent an infection. All in all it's really a very sad situation, and there is not much more to it than that.

I wonder what the statistics are for members of his base, who also follow his approach to the Virus.

What "actions"? Obviously they have strict rules in the WH, and they test daily. There is nothing additional he could have done. His job does not allow him to hide in his basement all day, like Biden can.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

I worked in infection control 16 years ago.  You'd be surprised how easy transmission is.  We had to deal with outbreaks of MRSA and C-Diff and when patients contracted both we quarantined the ward and sadly allowed everyone in the ward to get infected because there was simply no other way to contain it.  Patients who already had health problems were usually the first to die, and when the outbreak spread to other wards it quickly became apparent that the staff were responsible.  When I saw covid infections spreading in hospitals and care homes it came as no surprise.  Once its there, its extremely hard to contain, no matter what safety measures are put in place, and covid is extremely infectious, hence the attention it has got.

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I really wasnt, i wanted validation that in my thinking it was horrendous someone stated in there place infection control deliberately infecting people knowing some would die was okay,

I went about getting my validation poorly but wasnt baiting you.

It was post 307 tigerbright

If you read his post again - it isn't about deliberately infecting people.... it's about circumstances meaning that cross infection was impossible to prevent... ie when a ward was quarantined and people were trapped in with the infection because there weren't the staff or facilities to isolate / quarantine them individually.. 

for example it's like that ship that was in the news when this whole thing started and the passengers were all quarantined and prevented from leaving - then loads of them got the virus... it wasn't that they were deliberately infected but the circumstances put them at high risk...

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Has any trumper explained yet why Trump didn't just take hydroxychloroquine, the substance he peddled as the miracle cure for COVID?

He did for a while. Did CNN forget to tell you? And it is not peddled as "miracle cure", but rather as something that can help a lot if used early and correctly. Note that the countries which do use it as first-line treatment have lower Corona death rates than those Western countries where HCQ is vilified because Trump mentioned it.

26 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Anyway, people who refuse to keep distance and wear masks are getting infected like the idiots that they are and that's completely logical, but they're now shedding their disease everywhere, generating costs and deaths that could have been avoided.  

There will always be plenty of people too stupid to make rational, adult decisions, which is why it's so important to have an actual functioning society, with actual, functioning government to stop the damn idiots from killing normal people while they're killing themselves. 

The US apparently has precisely the opposite. 

If you look at the US death rates by state, you see that the high death rates are in a cluster of states (NY, Massachusetts, Connecticut) where they had lockdowns. In most other states the death rates are actually very low.

You might want to go easy on the media talking points and check for yourself.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

He did for a while. Did CNN forget to tell you? And it is not peddled as "miracle cure", but rather as something that can help a lot if used early and correctly. Note that the countries which do use it as first-line treatment have lower Corona death rates than those Western countries where HCQ is vilified because Trump mentioned it.

Then why is he at Walter Reed now, instead of miraculously cured by the HCQ he shamelessly peddled? 

Note that countries with lower obesity rate have lower death rate. 

And I don't watch CNN. I get my news from variety of world agencies, only rarely take a look at footage, if I want to actually see something that should be seen, like the recent lack of orange makeup on Trump.  

3 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

If you look at the US death rates by state, you see that the high death rates are in a cluster of states (NY, Massachusetts, Connecticut) where they had lockdowns. In most other states the death rates are actually very low.

You might want to go easy on the media talking points and check for yourself.

What I see are trumpers being COVID Marys. 

I'd say keep it on, let Darwin sort it out, but you're risk for the normal people too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zaphod222 said:

What "actions"? Obviously they have strict rules in the WH, and they test daily. There is nothing additional he could have done. His job does not allow him to hide in his basement all day, like Biden can.

I think Trump and the White House did very well to avoid having the virus up until now...

All the precautions in the world can't stop the virus dead in it's tracks... only slow it down now it's in circulation.....

• Like 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

Then why is he at Walter Reed now, instead of miraculously cured by the HCQ he shamelessly peddled? 

I think that is a question of protocol. And nobody said "miraculously cured by HQC"; can you do without the strawmen?

Note that countries with lower obesity rate have lower death rate. 

That is absolutely true. The obesity rate in the US definitely pushes up the figure.

And I don't watch CNN. I get my news from variety of world agencies, only rarely take a look at footage, if I want to actually see something that should be seen, like the recent lack of orange makeup on Trump.  

Well, your "variety of world agencies" seems very much on the mainstream elitist narrative. BBC, France 24, ZDF, ARD, ABC, NBC etc etc are CNN in drag... I just mention CNN as shorthand, because it is so blatant and omnipresent. Even I get it here on the friggin basic cable subscription.

What I see are trumpers being COVID Marys.  I'd say keep it on, let Darwin sort it out, but you're risk for the normal people too. 

Your world seems full of generalizations.

• Like 2

Just now, bee said:

I think Trump and the White House did very well to avoid having the virus up until now...

All the precautions in the world can't stop the virus dead in it's tracks... only slow it down now it's in circulation.....

Yes, even BIden will catch it in his bunker eventually. However, I think the indications are that it has weakened already... arent the death rates bascially flat in most places? The media now always reports about "cases", which just reflect the rate of testing.

• Like 4